Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Gone Are The Days!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gone Are The Days!!! (440 Views)

“We Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Gone Are The Eras Of Six Packs , Women Are Now Eloping With Men With Pot Bellies / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gone Are The Days!!! by bewacharlie(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2020
I dont really know how to put this in writing, but i will try my best and dont mind my topographic error.
I was in my room this morning listening to one of Brymo's track, it brought back some memories of those days when i used to think, care so much about people i love, people i cherish, i do try my best not to make them feel bad, i would do anything for them, i would go any length just to see them smile, those days i used to be good guy, his a nice guy... that's what most people say about me.
But now, the case is different....You have changed alot....their new slang, you don't care anymore.... YES.... I have changed, you care about me... i care about you, you call me... i call you. i feel a part of me is gone..
who else do feel this way...
Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by Martinez39s(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2020
You have gone. Every man ought to put himself first.

1 Like

Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Lol. I can 100% relate.

If you think I stopped being nice, I’m sorry. I stopped being foolish

3 Likes

Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
What a foolish write up. U don't know that it's God that is rewarding u for all the good u have been doing..we're u relying on human being to pay u back? U will wait tire. Be a blessing, call them,pray for them,if u have give oh...the amount of people dat has died this year shows that deathhas no respect for anybody..if u die, bank go chop ur money
Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by engrtee(f): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
You have matured
Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by InYourHead: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
What a foolish write up. U don't know that it's God that is rewarding u for all the good u have been doing..we're u relying on human being to pay u back? U will wait tire. Be a blessing, call them,pray for them,if u have give oh...the amount of people dat has died this year shows that deathhas no respect for anybody..if u die, bank go chop ur money
Must you insult him to make your point?
OP, do whatever makes you happy.
Re: Gone Are The Days!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=InYourHead post=93131557] Must you insult him to make your point?
OP, do whatever makes you happy.[/qupote] I did not insult him but the write up. He must come out from that satanic mindset so he won't his blessing..if the words are harsh, perfect..

(1) (Reply)

Is She Testing Me? / Mr. Perfect Does Not Exist! / How To Become More Sexually Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.