Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,954 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Is She Testing Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Testing Me? (464 Views)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Testing Me? by noziz(m): 2:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Hi guys, there is this fair slim beautiful girl I met recently. I was really attracted to her because of her sexy shape and pointed nose, so I approached her and asked for her number. Omo when she gave me her number, e be like na contract I win. After some days I called her and we got along well on phone it was like she had been expecting the call. She was really happy I called her from her voice. Days passed I called her again to let us meet at the same spot we met the other day since I follow that route that particular day. She agreed and we got talking I asked her some serious questions and I made her understand I am coming in for something serious. She is actually in school of nursing and she likes cooking. Each time I call her,she tells me she is in the kitchen grin . when we spoke on phone again I told her I want to take her out on a date this weekend but she will be the one to show us the place we are going but bills will be on me. After she thought she couldn't get reasonable places in mind. The few places she had in mind, she said she doesn't want to go there because many persons know her around there. I told her no big deal about that but she now told me she has a boyfriend and that he or or his friends might see us. I now told her I will take her to where I v in mind other than those places she mentioned. The problem now is that, inside last week, I called her like three times she didn't pick my call I called her the following day, she eventually picked and claimed she didn't see d missed calls although she gave a positive response on phone when she picked. Again on Monday this week, I called her, she refused picking my call and she didn't bother to return it up till today. Is she just confused or she is testing me?

Moderators pls move to front page for wider inputs.
Re: Is She Testing Me? by AntiWailer: 2:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Move forward for wider input ko grin

She has a boy friend. She is not testing u with anything.

When she is around the guy, she will definitely ignore Ur calls till she can pick.

The question is "Is this how u want to live Ur life with girls wey plenty out there ? "

If it is love, pack Ur heart and give a deserving lady.

If na fvck, be patient and always form u understand, u will bang her eventually. Whether d pvssy would be worth Ur investment is a conversation for another day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Testing Me? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Is She Testing Me? by 2dice01: 3:17am On Aug 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Biko Daddy help me give am 2 wraps of knocks too
Re: Is She Testing Me? by Nezzjnr: 3:25am On Aug 26, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry

You guys are just annoying over here

Aaaaaaaarrrrrggggh..... Why can't we make use of our number 6 for God's sake

I'm out of this useless thread mhen

Re: Is She Testing Me? by MJBOLT: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2020
the girl has a boyfriend,doesnt want to be seen in public with you and no longer picks your call undecided she's not confused,you are the confused person here.

(1) (Reply)

At Second Round He Lost Consciousness, Says Sex Worker Whose Customer Died Read / Pls Help ! We Are About To Start Dating And It Is a very big Taabu in my village / Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Proposal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.