Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (52868 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
I dont know when i start crying

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Onyenna(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kai....

There's wahala in the land....

It's a pity...
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Jakend: 5:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Won ti lo

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by jUeLiZ: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2020
I won't say she's been used...she should be taken to the psychiatric.
may she get well soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2020
Vaginal people again cry
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2020
The world is evil,
Each day is filled with evil, we must always pray to avert them

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by queensera(f): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
It is well.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ojaysam25(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
So sad
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Openbusiness: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Say no to drugs. Dem don use weed cook indomie for this wan chop. How sad sad
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
merieam16:
Dis 1 no b she dropped frm a car abi venza again na bike dis time. It is well o

She go do nite duty for one G boy house now, na result be ds, charging 20k til day break.

Use ur hand to work for money dey no gree.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
That man wants to receive head shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by DeMoneyGenius: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Inside life!

I see two things involved.

It's either her village people just opened her file or she's a Barca fan or both.

May our enemies never know our password!
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Meanwhile,

Here's your opportunity to earn at least $1000 in a month as an additional income.
It may be a lot but it can settle some bills no doubt.

Let's go gramming!!

SEE MY SIGNATURE NOW!

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
Probably drugs or she was having mental issues before.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Openbusiness: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jakend:
Won ti lo
Nah, she is partially coherent but her memory seems juggled. Looks like drugs, not spiritual attack. I hope she recovers well

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by osilamah77(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na Colorado jor.. Say no to drug..
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Lankybaby(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
So sad. I decree her healing right now in the name of Jesus Christ.amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by highdon(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Adeniyi9462:
I sabi dz gal na, she be ladokite

R u Damilola?
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by pmoye(m): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Really All ye funny decreers... Lol. grin grin grin

HRHQueenPhil:
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Agugbadin: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Our lord Jesus Christ has paid the price for us all thereforel be healed and made whole in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Openbusiness: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok i just watched the first video shocked, this wan na case of spiritual mathematics oh sad Na second video I watch before wey I think say na weeed dey warri d girl
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by phatek(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
a slayqueen as been slayed{if u knw u knw}

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Escobar98(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Yakubu Gowon��. Enle ooo
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Meteng: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ha! See waist beads o, I don die!
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Openbusiness: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
osilamah77:
Na Colorado jor.. Say no to drug..
d 2nd video dey make a, look;Ike drug. But wen u watch first video, den d headline dat she suddenly jumped down on okada an start demonstration....na spiritual arrow b dis ohh. Dem don fire d girl arrow "that flies by day" sad
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:
Probably drugs or she was having mental issues before.

Its obvious that this one had been used for ritual and not mental patient before........its fresh madness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by sshyne(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
This lady is mentally ill...she's just experiencing an episode. Not every thing is spiritual.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Chris2863(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's the World we Live in ..

She is a Victim of the Evils and Wickedness of the Endtimes..

Probably a Victim of these Workers of iniquity in the Name of Money by all Means .They Probably have Lured her, Bottled and Calabashed her Destiny and Left Her to Her fate

Or She is a Victim of Evil Projections, Enchantments and incantations..

The Times are Dangerously Dangerous.
It is a Risk to Live Life anyhow.
It is a Risk to be in the middle.
It's a Risk to be Neither here nor there.

It is a Risk to Live without JESUS. Any Nonsense Could Hit and Wipe you out..

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..
What if she is the cause of her problem?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Toscarel: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Probably challenged some guys on a drug abuse contest
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by West2019(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
stay wit one faithful guy den will never hear sharp.sharp money may God give her second chance in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
ojuu4u:

Its obvious that this one used for ritual and not mental patient before, its fresh madness.
You told this to the wrong person. I don't believe in all that superstitious trash please. undecided
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's the World we Live in ..

She is a Victim of the Evils and Wickedness of the Endtimes..

Probably a Victim of these Workers of iniquity in the Name of Money by all Means .They Probably have Lured her, Bottled and Calabashed her Destiny and Left Her to Her fate

Or She is a Victim of Evil Projections, Enchantments and incantations..

The Times are Dangerously Dangerous.
It is a Risk to Live Life anyhow.
It is a Risk to be in the middle.
It's a Risk to be Neither here nor there.

It is a Risk to Live without JESUS. Any Nonsense Could Hit and Wipe you out..

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..

is there anything God cannot do? Jesus replied those that condemned a prostitute when Zacchaeus I think was imagining how Jesus would have distance himself from her if he truly know who the lady was

I think as a pastor that you claimed to be, you should prophesized on the lady and not condemned her or post here to prove what's not

don't let all those quoting you get you carried away from the true salvation. with humility, love despite Jesus knowing people are full of inequities, he drawn them closer with love

stop Crucifixion, stop condemnation, stop criticism. preach love, draw people closer to God with love, command as a man of God that you claimed to be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sleeping In Freshly Painted Room (Photo) / Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.