Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (52870 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by DaddyMorenike: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Obviously flakka
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by beejay501: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
osilamah77:
Na Colorado jor.. Say no to drug..
Nah bros
No be Colorado
Colorado na instant reflection na that place she take am she go start the craze

3 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by sshyne(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
ojuu4u:

Its obvious that this one used for ritual and not mental patient before, its fresh madness.

Igronant speech. What is the meaning of fresh madness. Do you think it's only those on rags that are mentally ill? Study and research bro. Or you can take a trip to a mental facility and see beautiful ladies and handsome guys there.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:

You told this to the wrong person. I don't believe in all that superstitious trash please. undecided

You may not biliv, but its real. I pray you won't become a victim before you knw,

Not only woman that can be used even man, so far you are human being.
All Human beings have specific special glory* from Almighty God unlike other animals

Its that *glory, that ritualists (yahoo boy, ritual money, witches & wizards, *want to become famous) TARGET

4 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by alen4smith(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
So sad. I decree her healing right now in the name of Jesus Christ.amen
na today? She dined with the devil!

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Eddygre8(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Step 1
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Discovery4today: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by professorPABX: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
ojuu4u:

She go do nite duty for one G boy house now, na result be ds, charging 20k til day break.

Use ur hand to work for money dey no gree.

Some of them charge 30k or more per night. This is not village people, this is pure money ritual issue. It varies, it might not be fresh sexual deal, may be the ritual just started to work. A teenager is still undergoing deliverance at a Celestial Church. Chain was removed from her feet two weeks ago after a little improvement in her condition.

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by SirMichael1: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Go and meet her in Ado Ekiti and lay hands on her. Mtcheew. If na by prayer by proxy, you think say Naija for never better pass USA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Openbusiness: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
ojuu4u:

Its obvious that this one used for ritual and not mental patient before, its fresh madness.
chaiiiii, if dey carry d girl go beta give pastor now, she has a good chance of total recovery before a serious damage is done to her system. Cuz if d evil spirit wey enta her body settle down finally, and take over her system completely to chase am out go hard ohhhh. Her inner spirit is still fighting back right now, that's why she still; has some partial cognitive ability of her own mind. Small time now, she go naked herself and her mind is gone sad
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by freeborn02: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Someone smoke weed and you are decreeing healing. Misplacement of priority
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Scarrr: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
ojaysam25:
So sad
Seriously very very sad...I feel for her and her family

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by iamclime(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
She mentioned that someone sold Igbo (weed, Indian hemp) to her.
She also mentioned that she has been raped by cultists and that she knows them.
She said she received good home training; she just wanted to "taste the world a bit"...
You can draw your own conclusions.
All in all, avoid bad associations.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
sshyne:

Igronant speech. What is the meaning of fresh madness. Do you think it's only those on rags that are mentally ill? Study and research bro. Or you can take a trip to a mental facility and see beautiful ladies and handsome guys there.

Am telling you this just start madness, open ur eyes, hear and brain very well. Go back to the video
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
ojuu4u:

You may not biliv, but its real. I pray you won't become victim until you knw,
Rubbish superstitious crap. Nobody has ever asked himself why we did not use juju to fight the colonial masters, nobody has ever asked why the most superstitious people in the world are the poorest in the world. Nobody ever asks questions which is why we will remain the way we are.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by tot(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is sad to watch. I hope she gets the needed help.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by 2shure: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fine gal like dis. Im very sad
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by IkemChris(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
So touching... You are healed sister. God will save you from this
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
The sorry state of that shithole is enough to make someone run mad.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by NisforNicky: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
queensera:
Female Lautech student suddenly ran 'mad' and jumped off Okada that was on motion in Ado Ekiti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cPrVliFhp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpYfwviEf-E

sad sad sad

pls post a clearer view of her face for easy identification
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by akanjikokoro: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Frank talk

She is a Victim of the Evils and Wickedness of the Endtimes..

Probably a Victim of these Workers of iniquity in the Name of Money by all Means .They Probably have Lured her, Bottled and Calabashed her Destiny and Left Her to Her fate

Or She is a Victim of Evil Projections, Enchantments and incantations..

The Times are Dangerously Dangerous.
It is a Risk to Live Life anyhow.
It is a Risk to be in the middle.
It's a Risk to be Neither here nor there.

It is a Risk to Live without JESUS. Any Nonsense Could Hit and Wipe you out..

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..
[/i][/quote]
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by rovher: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
She came out to deny it, saying she's in her right senses o ...
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:

Rubbish superstitious crap. Nobody has ever asked himself why we did not use juju to fight the colonial masters, nobody has ever asked why the most superstitious people in the world are the poorest in the world. Nobody ever asks questions which is why we will remain the way we are.

In that paragraph, I also stated, I pray you won't become victim.

If you don't believe in *superstition, I challenge you to go 3 junction where they use to put confirmed diabolical sacrifices, make sure u re the first person that sees it, and eat from the sacrifice.

If you can come and give good testimony, I will be happy.

Bye.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Aguilar(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
won ti lo eleyi
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Ajixegun: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
From part of her statements; she said, she knows the guy that sold her igbo.
Colorado is at work.
If you know you know. grin
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Hades2016(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
amen !!!!!! grin
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
ojuu4u:

In that paragraph, I also stated, I pray you won't become victim.

If you don't believe in *superstition, I challenge you to go 3 junction where they use to put confirmed diabolical sacrifices, make sure u re the first person that sees it, and eat from the sacrifice.

If you can come and give good testimony, I will be happy.

Bye.
If nothing happens to me an overzealous cvnt will still kill me. Besides I don't live on my own.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by latestsportsnew: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tufiakwa!.ndi ofe mmanu na agwo ogwu too much.zekwalunu fa oo.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Aether(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Not everything has to be spiritual!!
This lady could be suffering from 'acute or brief psychotic disorder', which is a mental illness involving the sudden onset of at least one psychotic symptom such as delusions, hallucinations or catatonic behavior. I work in a mental health clinic and these things are more common than most Nigerians think. If she's given proper care and medications, there's a high probability of her symptoms melting, and she returning back to her normal self and proper functional. She should be referred to the hospital for accurate assessment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sleeping In Freshly Painted Room (Photo) / Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.