Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (52873 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
What's the essence of that waist beads if they could not protect her

Those of you using innocent girls for money rituals ehh, you will never escape the consequences of your actions.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Pearly255(f): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
You’re healed in Jesus name pretty lady... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by TheWealthiestMan: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol. Na drug, she mentioned "igbo" = "weed"
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Openbusiness: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:

You told this to the wrong person. I don't believe in all that superstitious trash please. undecided
It is not superstition. It is reality. I am an advovate of science, my best subject is physics, I love technology. But I can tell you for a fact that this life is not just ONE SPECTRUM. Just like the white light you see in one dimension, if you actually look at it from the spectrum view, you will discover there are multiple spectrums and different lights with different wavelengths and you can't see it all because your retina can't pick up Iights in certain wavelengths. Same way there are different frequencies of sounds but your ears only pick up frequencies in a certain range. Same say our Sun is not the only Sun and there are billions of Suns out there, and our galaxy is not the only galaxy and there are trillions of other galaxies in an endless stretch of universe that nobody knows its starting point or ending point. Same way, the physical dimension of space, weight and time IS NOT the only dimension of existence and you have a spiritual world existing side by side within the orbit of life, a complete dimension of its own. Same way we have VR technology and a mainframe of a complete realm of existence totally different from the outside world, can be formed within the invisible virtual space of 0s and 1s. In other words, we now have a DIGITAL WORLD of existence. True science recognizes other "dimensions" of existence. It just cannot prove all of it on paper with our limited mathematical formulas.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by damosky12(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:

is there anything God cannot do? Jesus replied those that condemned a prostitute when Zacchaeus I think was imagining how Jesus would have distance himself from her if he truly know who the lady was

I think as a pastor that you claimed to be, you should prophesized on the lady and not condemned her or post here to prove what's not

don't let all those quoting you get you carried away from the true salvation. with humility, love despite Jesus knowing people are full of inequities, he drawn them closer with love

stop Crucifixion, stop condemnation, stop criticism. preach love, draw people closer to God with love, command as a man of God that you claimed to be

Read his post again. He did not condemn her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ugodson(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Just too sad embarassed
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
It is not superstition. It is reality. I am an advovate of science, my best subject is physics, I love technology. But I can tell you for a fact that this life is not just ONE SPECTRUM. Just like the white light you see in one dimension, if you actually look at it from the spectrum view, you will discover there are multiple spectrums and different lights with different wavelengths and you can't see it all because your retina can't pick up Iights in certain wavelengths. Same way there are different frequencies of sounds but your ears only pick up frequencies in a certain range. Same say our Sun is not the only Sun and there are billions of Suns out there, and our galaxy is not the only galaxy and there are trillions of other galaxies in an endless stretch of universe that nobody knows it's starting point or ending point. Same way, the physical dimension of space, weight and time IS NOT the only dimension of existence and you have a spiritual world existing side by side within the orbit of life, a complete dimension of its own. Same way we have VR technology and a mainframe of a complete realm of existence totally different from the outside world, can be formed within the invisible virtual space of 0s and 1s. In other words, we now have a DIGITAL WORLD of existence. True science recognizes other "dimensions" of existence. It just cannot prove all of it on paper with our limited mathematical formulas.
I am talking about superstition you are talking about dimensions, of course different dimensions could exist but we are talking about magic here. If all these magical things existed where were they when the colonial masters came and enslaved us, with all the juju and co we could not bear people enslaving us in our own land. undecided
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by KayCee92(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
I hate waste beeds grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Excuses: 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why are we judging her,when most of us have done things worst no one caught us..it's only God's grace that's keeping us..

Let's wait to hear or read further development..as things unfold..

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by simplesearch: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:

is there anything God cannot do? Jesus replied those that condemned a prostitute when Zacchaeus I think was imagining how Jesus would have distance himself from her if he truly know who the lady was

I think as a pastor that you claimed to be, you should prophesized on the lady and not condemned her or post here to prove what's not

don't let all those quoting you get you carried away from the true salvation. with humility, love despite Jesus knowing people are full of inequities, he drawn them closer with love

stop Crucifixion, stop condemnation, stop criticism. preach love, draw people closer to God with love, command as a man of God that you claimed to be

What hate is there in that comment of his. So warning people of transient danger is applauded, but warning people against eternal damnation is preaching hate. I wish God will open your eyes to see the fate that awaits people presently living on earth & those leaving for eternity without Christ, you won't hesitate to preach a much harder message to turn the wicked from their ways than DL Moody and Jonathan Edward did.
God is both that of love and justice and his justice necessitate his Judgement. If You know God as God of love alone your knowledge of God is grossly inadequate and you have a long way to go in understanding his true nature. Read Below verses.

Romans 11:22
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

I cor 9:27
But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by thesmallgod(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin
SirMichael1:
Go and meet her in Ado Ekiti and lay hands on her. Mtcheew. If na by prayer by proxy, you think say Naija for never better pass USA?
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by chrisifeanyi: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
She needs help. See how she knelt before the man. At this time only Jesus can save her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Ifesantos22: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
techmo:
cool

Sudden madness of a slayqueen these days is always connected to Mercedes Benz gang

She looks clean with creamy skin and definately not a druggie or junkie , with the waist bead she sef be Omo aye

so any body that put on bead na omo aye abi...see you
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Mycoin(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
So sad. I decree her healing right now in the name of Jesus Christ.amen

[b]why not pray in the name of God[b]

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by unmask: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's the World we Live in ..

She is a Victim of the Evils and Wickedness of the Endtimes..

Probably a Victim of these Workers of iniquity in the Name of Money by all Means .They Probably have Lured her, Bottled and Calabashed her Destiny and Left Her to Her fate

Or She is a Victim of Evil Projections, Enchantments and incantations..

The Times are Dangerously Dangerous.
It is a Risk to Live Life anyhow.
It is a Risk to be in the middle.
It's a Risk to be Neither here nor there.

It is a Risk to Live without JESUS. Any Nonsense Could Hit and Wipe you out..

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..
choose one na....too many "ors" and "probablies"
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Prinnce1: 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Them don use this one....... But seriously many girls have been used without them knowing, that's why I always implore guys to dig the past of an intended wife because what and who this girls roll with is unbelievable..... Most of them no get womb again
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Prinnce1: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
KayCee92:
I hate waste bids grin
those waist beads the do magic during doggy oooo.....according to what I heard cheesy grin cool
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Tremple8v: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
USED
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Dobodobo04: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

You decree what?? Instead of you and other well meaning Nigerians to push your government to take mental health seriously

If we have functional mental health institutes across the country, they would have been called upon and given her the necessary care. Decreeing from the comfort of your home won’t work.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by sanmtiago(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

Probably a Victim of these Workers of iniquity in the Name of Money by all Means .They Probably have Lured her, Bottled and Calabashed her Destiny and Left Her to Her fate

lol no worrry you dey deliver cheesy
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by sweetgala(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
nifemi25:
Not everything is village people. It might be a result of too much drug
I've seen drugs at work and I don't know of any drug that result in such a state of mind. Usually drugs would leave you in a trance. She has full control of her body but no control of her mental state.

I suspect either she suffers from a medical condition or more likely the result of dark forces

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ghettochild(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Abi Destiny boys dem Don use this one ni
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by socialmediaman: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:

I am talking about superstition you are talking about dimensions, of course different dimensions could exist but we are talking about magic here. If all these magical things existed where were they when the colonial masters came and enslaved us, with all the juju and co we could not bear people enslaving us in our own land. undecided

First of, her case may not be a case of ritual whatever, could be an undiagnosed mental illness or drug abuse or whatever, anything could have caused that... people are just too quick to conclude and know what is wrong with everything and everyone... they know it all even when they know absolutely nothing. Their suspicions, opinions, limited knowledge and even ignorant views are facts that must be accepted.

Having said all that, I think what openBusiness was trying to communicate was, there is a possibility to use certain energies and signals at certain frequencies around us to alter human function In some way. The people who summon these energies probably know how and when to, they just don’t know why, which is where science comes in... and at this point in time, scientists have limited knowledge to prove everything, our knowledge is somewhat medieval in essence.

An example would be the leaves that traditionalists used to burn in order to redirect or attract rain. At least science was able prove that, and it’s used in places like Idaho US when there’s drought; aircrafts would go to the sky and spray certain chemicals or whatever that attract rain, same way traditionalists would burn certain combinations that evaporate and mix with the atmosphere

A lot of these things, even the science as we know it today, were discovered by accident, and with time more will be discovered and research will continue to improve and knowledge continues to grow.

Even your lack of belief could be some form of energy around you which repels certain signals at certain frequencies and attracts others, making it unlikely for certain events to be applicable to you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by almarthins(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Some of you think that jesus na ur rubber stamp or postal stamp. Nothing just dey happen, make dem find out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Alimat40: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
I decree by power of our Lord to be heal. What ever that has gone out of you, shall be restored by the invisible hands of the Almighty God.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by BOFA2020: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

[/s]

TRASH AS USUAL.

She's more than likely suffering from mental problem brought on by depression or other psychological issues. There are more mental patients in the US than any other county on Earth. Are those also due to your delusional "village people" too?

People like you are the reasons why people are still stuck in the ice age with archaic unproven theories. It only keep like you, Pastors, Alfas and Baba alawo in business of scamming the gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by ezechi24(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
DeMoneyGenius:
Inside life!

I see two things involved.

It's either her village people just opened her file or she's a Barca fan or both.

May our enemies never know our password!
Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Meanwhile,

Here's your opportunity to earn at least $1000 in a month as an additional income.
It may be a lot but it can settle some bills no doubt.

Let's go gramming!!

SEE MY SIGNATURE NOW!

With the bunch of rubbish you just typed nai you wan take teach person how to make 1k doz...are you OK?
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Tab4kids(f): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by simplesearch: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:

It's not only Africa that was enslaved. Some western countries also came under colonial rule, United states and India inclusive. They most times come disguised as help giver which to some extent is true but always having a bigger concealed intention of making merchandise of the people. Unfortunately the gift and gratifications that comes with their visits to the kings of those land, who are themselves lacking in exposure pave way for the colonial masters. In-fact having friend-zoned the king and important rulers with gift and unimaginable promises, they simply sit back and watch how the king of those land fight vehemently to subdue deterrents and bring all their subject under the control of their new beneficial friend. That's the logic behind the colonial masters success, once the important people along their shore of voyage are bought over, the magicians or warriors can't do nothing than adhere to the instructions of the king, this establishes the concept of divide and rule which is their most effective weapon in taming aggressors and quelling any form of uprising.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Dobodobo04: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why do we always have to hijack a mental health problem, obviously on display with our fetish mindset?

If our livers, lungs , kidney, heart etc can malfunction, so also is the brain.

Also, if we stigmatise people with mental problem, they won’t seek treatment until it’s too late, maybe in the case of this woman on the street.

Mental health issues can strike any age group or any class.

Just because she is well dressed doesn’t make her immune from it.

I hope she gets the right treatment and not prayer or being rushed to church.

Churches have loads of crazy people there already, they will just traumatise her some more!!
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
simplesearch:

It's not only Africa that was enslaved. Some western countries also came under colonial rule, United states and India inclusive. They most times come disguised as help giver which to some extent is true but always having a bigger concealed intention of making merchandise of the people. Unfortunately the gift and gratifications that comes with their visits to the kings of those land, who are themselves lacking in exposure pave way for the colonial masters. In-fact having friend-zoned the king and important rulers with gift and unimaginable promises, they simply sit back and watch how the king of those land fight vehemently to subdue deterrents and bring all their subject under the control of their new beneficial friend. That's the logic behind the colonial masters success, once the important people along their shore of voyage are bought over, the magicians or warriors can't do nothing than adhere to the instructions of the king, this establishes the concept of divide and rule which is their most effective weapon in taming aggressors and quelling any form of uprising.
What about Dingane that lost woefully against the voortrekkers, not the British imperial army oh, common voortrekkers, what about king Jaja of opobo who was exiled, what about the native Americans who fought colonisation with all their blood but still lost, what about the obas the British changed like tissue, go and research you will see more. Magic does not work and will never work period. This one you are talking about colonisation don't digress from the issue at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sleeping In Freshly Painted Room (Photo) / Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.