Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) (52872 Views)

Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / LAUTECH Student Who Was Acting Strange In Ado-Ekiti Reacts / Woman Jumps Into Osun River Over Hunger Caused By Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
stormborn28:
you are very funny... The white are aware of this supernatural things but science has eluded them... If they don't believe, how come the conceived the production of horror movies..
There are things called myths, browse about them then come back again later.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by stormborn28(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Where is this Righteousness guy when his attention is urgently required ?
go to page 1 and scroll down

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
simplesearch:

You know deep down in your heart the weightlessness of your assertions. Your denial is only a simple way of creating temporal relief and escape from undeniable realities of life.
Rubbish. Keep on believing in rubbish that does not exist, I am not holding you. Thunder fire the person that quoted me first self.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na ova highness d worry her. if na real madness she for don naked. I wonder wat she's sayin

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by stormborn28(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
SegFault:

There are things called myths, browse about them then come back again later.
please go to YouTube and watch exorcism(real life demon casting). Be careful while you do that
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by IYANGBALI: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Village people how are you? Una wehdone o
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Obakashdee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
In the second video, she said it’s weed, she bought weed from a girl! All these people wey Dey shout village people
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by stormborn28(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
iamclime:
She mentioned that someone sold Igbo (weed, Indian hemp) to her.
She also mentioned that she has been raped by cultists and that she knows them.
She said she received good home training; she just wanted to "taste the world a bit"...
You can draw your own conclusions.
All in all, avoid bad associations.
you have done a good job... The connection is clear

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by stormborn28(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
tot:
This is sad to watch. I hope she gets the needed help.
she has been raped before
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
simplesearch:

What hate is there in that comment of his. So warning people of transient danger is applauded, but warning people against eternal damnation is preaching hate. I wish God will open your eyes to see the fate that awaits people presently living on earth & those leaving for eternity without Christ, you won't hesitate to preach a much harder message to turn the wicked from their ways than DL Moody and Jonathan Edward did.
God is both that of love and justice and his justice necessitate his Judgement. If You know God as God of love alone your knowledge of God is grossly inadequate and you have a long way to go in understanding his true nature. Read Below verses.

Romans 11:22
Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

I cor 9:27
But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

you this religion fanatics won't cease to amuse me, I'm sure he must have understand my plight
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Ategberoson(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
damosky12:

Read his post again. He did not condemn her.

assumptions without evidence is a total condemnation, I don't expect you to decode that psychological phrase

extremism and fanaticism is man formulated thought, it doesn't reflect a true Christian
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dem never use this one sub so?

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for the post.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Slurity(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
GOD HAVE MERCY! MAN DOWN, I REPEAT ONE WOMAN DOWN.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lamasta:
The evil people do lives with them...

The devil will not give you anything without requesting for your soul.

God is all we need...Phil 4:19 says God shall supply all your needs
It's funny how all you Fanatics always jump to the conclusion that everything is spiritual..
Even if na drug abuse,una must relate am to the Supernatural..

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by SIRKAY98(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nothing do that lady..from experience it either she just got introduced to a strong weed or something..it happened to someone i knew too

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Inkzbe987: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
na wa oo
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Small080(m): 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
May God no let us run mad o cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by 1970ras: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mafa mafa olofa

1 Like

Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Babastrong(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
No comment! LIFE is too mysterious.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
I trust those Yahoo Yoruba boys they don finish work for her body
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Tompson88: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ategberoson:

is there anything God cannot do? Jesus replied those that condemned a prostitute when Zacchaeus I think was imagining how Jesus would have distance himself from her if he truly know who the lady was

I think as a pastor that you claimed to be, you should prophesized on the lady and not condemned her or post here to prove what's not

don't let all those quoting you get you carried away from the true salvation. with humility, love despite Jesus knowing people are full of inequities, he drawn them closer with love

stop Crucifixion, stop condemnation, stop criticism. preach love, draw people closer to God with love, command as a man of God that you claimed to be
he never condemned the girl,he meant a life without christ is prone to attacks
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
stormborn28:
please go to YouTube and watch exorcism(real life demon casting). Be careful while you do that
YouTube of all places. So they cannot just arrange and fake everything. Abegi there is no such thing as magic or the supernatural simple.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by newisd75: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2020
lesson 2 b learn. do not have more than 10 boyfriend in a relationship, & avoid those who do yahoo boy activity
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by rollandben(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Apparenttly, most ladies with waist and legs beard are demonic...some doesnt know they were posses. please shun it. i know you will attack me.
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by stormborn28(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
SegFault:

YouTube of all places. So they cannot just arrange and fake everything. Abegi there is no such thing as magic or the supernatural simple.
dont worry..you will have an experience of this before you leave the surface of the earth
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by stormborn28(m): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2020
newisd75:
lesson 2 b learn. do not have more than 10 boyfriend in a relationship, & avoid those who do yahoo boy activity
more than ten boyfriends... Is that one a good advice?
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Papadoh(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Gegemu dey here, ma fi iku sere!!!
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
almarthins:

Some of you think that jesus na ur rubber stamp or postal stamp. Nothing just dey happen, make dem find out.
she is already healed, go and do ur investigation..prayer works
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by TheCork(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
barbietosin:
I know her o....she’s not mad Dey gave her Colorado...she’s ok

Please can u accept 200 naira cash? cheesy
Re: Lady Jumps Down From A Bike And Starts Misbehaving In Ado Ekiti (Video) by Cholls(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
barbietosin:
I know her o....she’s not mad Dey gave her Colorado...she’s ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies After Sleeping In Freshly Painted Room (Photo) / Fawaz Alabi Drowns At Ibeshe Beach In Lagos / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.