Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland (13491 Views)

My Infinite Hot 10 Is Misbehaving / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / Help: My Tecno Camon 12 Android Phone Misbehaving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland by JJmubby: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2020
senchibi:

Splinter cell was the bomb then. , you guys forgot Rambo game too. Life was epic with those games . When the biggest memory available for Symbian phones was 512mb. It was like having one terrabyte memory on your phone. grin

Kai, na so o
Re: If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland by Etinosa1234: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland by Tskye1: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2022
No one is talking about x-plore ooo grin... made symbian users look powerful then, one can use it to send a modified free browsing configuration settings to java phones. grin grin grin
Re: If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland by opera1(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2022
Tskye1:
No one is talking about x-plore ooo grin... made symbian users look powerful then, one can use it to send a modified free browsing configuration settings to java phones. grin grin grin

Still active and available on my android phone

1 Like

Re: If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland by jojothaiv(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
I still play Donkey Jong on PS 2 courtesy of Nintendo 64 emulator.

Till date, I've not set my eyes on Gulo's Tales (one of the games that came pre-installed on the Sagem My-X series back then)

I remember the Era of playing Real Football (I guess the trend started with the 2009 franchise) with friends via Bluetooth.

Playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory 3D and Real Football 2008 3D on Sony Ericcson K750i is pure bliss. Same things goes to playing Real Football 2007 on Nokia 2626, 2610, 6030i

Remember the Era where a mad man will always walk into the pitch in Real Football 2005.

Gambitwap was the deal breaker for us. Once waptrick start their nonsense of not having games we wanted, na to go there to download game.

I still lived with the regrets of selling my E6 earlier 2015. E5 was also one of the maddest phone back then.

MTN take us do shege that year but right now we are just here trying to recover all those lost years..
Re: If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland by jojothaiv(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
senchibi:

Woow. Bro I even bought a Nokia n-gage phone. You'll slide it over to see the special keys at the extreme. I played the car racing games like crazy. Residential evil too. I've forgotten most of them . OMor man dun old oo.
I had to double up my hustle just to lay my hands on that beauty but lass lass, the guy man no gree drop am for me..

Nostalagia

1 Like

Re: If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland by Crystalehis(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Old of the oldskool....
Re: If U Are Familiar With This Picture Please Stop Misbehaving On Nairaland by Rick9(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
All of these happened in the years of
2005 - 2015 Until Android OS Mobile Phones took over.

2005 - 2015 The Era of Blackberry Phones And BBM

2005 - 2015 The Era of Nokia Java & Symbian Phones

2015 - Present The Era of Android Phones.

Transson Tecno really deserve some accolades for making android affordable for everyone.
They started the revolution that destroyed Blackberry And Nokia.

Nokia should have quickly switched to Android OS after Java And Symbian (Anna & Belle) OS,
Instead they went for that annoying OS called Windows that even the manufacturers don't use.

Mobile Phones have come a long way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pantami Directs NCC To Block 9.2m Improperly Registered SIM Cards / How To Reset Bb Tour 9630 To Factory Setting / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.