Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) (22439 Views)

Photo Of The 300L Unizik Student, IPOB Shot Dead In Nnewi Today / Chief Of Army Staff IPOB Shot In Line Of Duty, Sent To Meet God. / IPOB Killings: Enugu DSS Director Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Naa our own headache be that.. when we reach that bridge we go surely cross am..anyways thanks for the concern

As long as you cross the bridge yourselves. Unfortunately you guys are looking for ways to drag others with you.

Look at your thoughtless plan. Later you will be trying to force the Niger Delta into your Biafra when even you don't have a plan for making it good lol.

2 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Evercurious(f): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

As long as you cross the bridge yourselves. Unfortunately you guys are looking for ways to drag others with you.

Look at your thoughtless plan. Later you will be trying to force the Niger Delta into your Biafra when even you don't have a plan for making it good lol.

Oga why cry more than the bereaved .as of where you are is better.. No body is forcing anyone.. after all not every isrealites left Egypt.. so pls stop

4 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by perdollar(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2020
very soon we wl b doing d real shooting. d zoo must disintegrate. death to Lugard, death to buhari, death to aboki, death to afonja, death to Arabs, death to muslims

2 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by 2020Experience(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Liars at it again undecided
We all know your evil agenda towards innocent people. We can never believe anything from this government hence it’s about IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Vanzcharles(m): 11:36am On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
I know the brainwashed proscribed IPOB will be the first that drew the first blood, probably they are already high on hard drugs

Don't be blinded by bigotry and foolishness. As if na today you dey see police attack people for ni just cause.

2 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by 2020Experience(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Oga why cry more than the bereaved .No body is forcing anyone.. after all not every isrealites left Egypt.. so pls stop

You don’t have to quote one of the oppressors. E go clear for them eyes one day.

3 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by kingzizzy: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2020
This story is so embarrassing for those of us who live in Enugu. I would have laughed had it been it is not human beings that are being murdered by the evil Nigerian security forces

I know Emene, the area this incident happened, very well. Its a densely populated area close to the outskirts of Enugu on the North side.

Why would IPOB go for martial arts training in a densely populated area with arms on Sunday when people are home? There are many bushes and villages not far from Emene that IPOB could have gone for such training that would have shielded them from the eyes of the public and the authorities and offered better protection. Yet the authorities want people to believe that IPOB went to a well populated residential area with arms to embark on martial arts training on a Sunday when everyone will be at home?

Its almost like saying that Boko Haram will take their guns and go to a heavily populated area like Tudun Wada in Kaduna to go and learn martial arts in a secondary schoo there. Is that not laughable?

The Nigerian Police Force cant even put up a well structured lie

9 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by friday2011(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2020
right thinking nigerians knows they are lying.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by 2020Experience(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Nbotee:
In a much as I'm not a fan of some of the activities of IPOB and it's overzealous members, dis story jus doesnt add up.... How com the Police, DSS, Airforce and Navy also barely get intelligence reports of when bandits and herdsmen attack villagers nd their villages in d middlebelt and North?

Nigeria government and everything about them are all criminals.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Oga why cry more than the bereaved .as of where you are is better.. No body is forcing anyone.. after all not every isrealites left Egypt.. so pls stop

Keep deceiving yourselves. Nobody cares about the Southeast as far as I am concerned. My only problem is when you try to drag other people with their own independent lands and cultures along with yours. And it concerns me more if my people is one of those people.

The day you IPOB clowns and village jesters start drawing your Biafran map without including my ancestral land then I will start ignoring your ignorant and tactless group with no single wisdom. Until then we will always remind you that you are clowns that have no plans but want to drag other down with them.

2 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Evercurious(f): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

Keep deceiving yourselves. Nobody cares about the Southeast as far as I am concerned. My only problem is when you try to drag other people with their own independent lands and cultures along with yours. And it concerns me more if my people is one of those people.

The day you IPOB clowns and village jesters start drawing your Biafran map without including my ancestral land then I will start ignoring your ignorant and tactless group with no single wisdom. Until then we will always remind you that you are clowns that have no plans but want to drag other down with them.

No one gives a hoot about you.. you can as well stroll away. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Farki: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2020
perdollar:
very soon we wl b doing d real shooting. d zoo must disintegrate. death to Lugard, death to buhari, death to aboki, death to afonja, death to Arabs, death to muslims

As you're typing this what's the difference between you and a terrorist?
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Kingrefreshed: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
Golan007:

Hand to hand combat is still undertaken in the military despite the fact they would always be issued firearms.

After 9/11 there were videos of Al Qaeda members training in martial arts despite also have firearms.

I guess youre not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hatred and violence never leads to anything good undecided

I would prefer they have their biafra in peace than see more people go down in this senseless killings.

a situation whereby another terrorist group rise from the south-east will not be good na small small dem dey start na so boko haram take begin too undecided

GOVERNMENT OF COLD HARD LIES

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Fxwarrior: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362292/emene-killings-enugu-police-say-ipob-shot-first-read-full-statement/

The only good thing is mandating hospitals to treat anyone with bullet wounds and inform operatives.

This is in line with the fundamental human rights to life.

Gone are those days innocent people died from stray bullets while hopping from one station to another in search of police report.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

No one gives a hoot about you.. you can as well stroll away. Okay?

Clown IPOB clown. Stand on your own two feet. And we will take you seriously. Stop drawing maps after smoking weed.

If Nnamdi Kanu the fool you guys adore had any iota of wisdom, he would have started a political movement in the east and put people of integrity in power to show how to govern rightly and improve the economy of his home state. Within a few years his group will be a force to reckon with in Nigeria.

But he can't do that because actually working hard and creating an economic plan is harder than just staying online and sharing hatred. The man is a monkey. A very crude monkey.

Idiots leading buffoons.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
I know the brainwashed proscribed IPOB will be the first that drew the first blood, probably they are already high on hard drugs

You're a useless fool that's why you can't reason well....

If you had some sense, you would have challenged the useless police to arrest those killer herdsmen....

Useless idiots like you keep destroying this country

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2020
fineboynl:
how far? how much
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Guyman02: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2020
DeadWrong:

Ogbeni shut up. I repeat shut da Bleep up if you have nothing meaningful to say. I'm yoruba too FYI. Why slyly try to put the blame on Ipob and not the blood thirsty murderous terrorists called Nigerian police and amry? Everyone is tired of the country you say and yet you are castigating people doing something about it. You are such a hypocrite. What is the answer then? Why not do it your cowardly way by keeping quiet and leave Ippb to do it their own way as long as they are not attacking innocent people.
Your post smack of cowardice. Stop embarrassing the sane Yorubas. I dare you to mention what Ipob did wrong.

It's really sad when you see Yoruba youths make mockery of people peacefully agitating for a better country, they will still castigate Sowore and Falana and you wonder if the Gambaris in Ilorin has fed them with stupidity concoction via Islamic religious sentiment

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by fof1: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:
Does this statement make any sense? What the authorities want stupid people to believe is that over 500 IPOB were having a meeting in a school where they are to be trained in martial arts? Lol? Why would anyone be training in martial arts if they are already armed?

Then you claim that armed IPOB abducted a DSS personnel then you arrived to engage in a shoot out with them and rescued the DSS personnel? If this was the speed at which Nigerian Police react, there would be no killer herdsmen in Nigeria

Meanwhile, before you arrived at the scene, IPOB had killed two people for no reason but didnt kill the DSS person you rescued?

The lies by the Police and DSS are just too much

U CAN WRITE ANYTHING U LIKE,DEFEND UR CO-TRAVELLERS IN D GAME. BUT U ARE NOT ON GROUND. THEY INSTIGATED D BROWL EVEN...
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by MENELIIK: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2020
DeadWrong:

Ogbeni shut up. I repeat shut da Bleep up if you have nothing meaningful to say. I'm yoruba too FYI. Why slyly try to put the blame on Ipob and not the blood thirsty murderous terrorists called Nigerian police and amry? Everyone is tired of the country you say and yet you are castigating people doing something about it. You are such a hypocrite. What is the answer then? Why not do it your cowardly way by keeping quiet and leave Ippb to do it their own way as long as they are not attacking innocent people.
Your post smack of cowardice. Stop embarrassing the sane Yorubas. I dare you to mention what Ipob did wrong.

Osu, no be only Yoruba you be, na you be Oduduwa.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Agbon se, oyin se, oju oloko ni yi gbundugbundu

Pls what's the meaning?
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by ggood: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ipob, Igbo will never get Biafra , every body hate Igbos, all tribe in Nigeria hat*e Igbos, Niger Delta ha*te them as well because of their cunny way and greediness.

in my village we hat*e them we don't sell land for them , iPod came to village many years ago and they nearly collect our Village they even install thier king in my village can you imagine, because of the mistake we made for selling our land for them , we chase them out of my village in 1996 the year we will never forget .

whenever Igbo Marry a girl in my state 70 of those girls go for money ritual and Igbo will eventually go and marry in their village after the girl is dead. we Niger Delta hat*e Igbos fu*ck iPod u will never get Biafra.

you Igbos are claiming Niger Delta and your forcing yourself on Niger Delta go and concentrate on your 5 state and leave other ethnic groups alone.

Igbo has only 5 states go and concentrate on your landlock states.
this is not ha*te speech but the fact

say no to Biafra
say no to Ipob pigs
say no to Brafraud
say yes to Nigeria
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by donjahsy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:
Does this statement make any sense? What the authorities want stupid people to believe is that over 500 IPOB were having a meeting in a school where they are to be trained in martial arts? Lol? Why would anyone be training in martial arts if they are already armed?

Then you claim that armed IPOB abducted a DSS personnel then you arrived to engage in a shoot out with them and rescued the DSS personnel? If this was the speed at which Nigerian Police react, there would be no killer herdsmen in Nigeria

Meanwhile, before you arrived at the scene, IPOB had killed two people for no reason but didnt kill the DSS person you rescued?

Smiles Your brain sharp joor
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by membranus: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sacchi1162:
This my Emene deh hot o... God please protect us o

Just be careful.

Any young male person in that area are now unofficially deemed an IPOB member.

Police will now use this opportunity to extort people living in the area.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Balyz: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
When we told them that IPOB are terrorists they claimed the group carry no arms. The security agencies need to do more to eradicate that dangerous group
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Difrent: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

funny
only IPOB miscreants reason this way
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Okikaneseokwu: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Why will their fugitive leader be somewhere enjoying his life and they are here in Nigeria where IPOB is outlawed and also if even they want to carry out anything they should have done it under another name not proscribed IPOB, it is just against the law.
Pls my brother what is it that IPOB did that qualifies them as a terrorist organization,hence the proscription?
Let's be logical here.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
NIGERIA POLICE NOW LIE LIKE LAI MOHAMMED.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami Has No Power To Grant Approval To Northern Lawyers 'new NBA' – Sagay / No Condolence Message From Buhari, El-Rufai 5 Days After Mailafia's Death / Fayemi Bows Out Of Buhari's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.