Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,254 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) (22443 Views)

Photo Of The 300L Unizik Student, IPOB Shot Dead In Nnewi Today / Chief Of Army Staff IPOB Shot In Line Of Duty, Sent To Meet God. / IPOB Killings: Enugu DSS Director Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by amakadlite(f): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
I don't supporting the killing just stating the obvious, IPOB is outlawed and nothing should have been carried out under that name, it is suicidal, and mind you according to video, IPOB members were holding sticks, for what exactly.
Let me tell you what happened because most of you commenting are ignorant of what happened and the police is obviously lying. the youths were having a meeting when the men of the armed forces came in and tried to arrest them but they resisted arrest. they carried the woods for self defense and that was what led to the reinforcement when they force realized that the youths were ready to face them. both the army, police, air force came and opened fire and teargassed leading to lost of lives with many injured.
let me tell you, supporting killing of unarmed youths by the same forces that couldn't get the same tipoff about impending strikes by bokoharam and bandits
but we're quick to get information and act in this swift manner shows total lost of sense of judgement.
look at what is happening in Kaduna why wouldn't the same forces move into action and arrest the killers? but no unarmed youths are their main concern. I

2 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
White007:
Let us get one thing straight. The Police does not shoot at protesters without the cosign of the powers that be. And the fact that we are paying Fulani herdsmen, Miyetti Allah and ISWAP terrorists real money to pacify them while willfully shooting at IPOB protesters is telling.

This is what happens when you have a nation that's being held together at the seams by cellotape while our ethno-bigoted rulers do everything they can to tear that cellotapa into shreds and make everything come crashing. They are willing to sacrifice the life of Nigerians if itmeans they get to consolidate hold on power by propagating a politics of hate and division along ethnic lines.

They believe at the end of the day, it all comes down to numbers.Their actions are lethargic evil and they are irredeemable. They have chosen hatred and death.The war against Nigerians waged by her own rulers is being fought on many fronts. They fight against economic growth and wealth in the Southwest, this is why border stayed shut in Lagos while rice was being imported from Buhari's village which is a border town (as alleged by hisown cousin in the NASS).

They want to make sure Southwesterns do not prosper materially and simultaneously they want to crush the spirit of Southeasterns.

This is why you have a heavy people-killing-police presence in the SE while roads that have been rendered unusable in theNorth because of the scourge of kidnappers running rampage do not get as many armed forces check points. They keep all the police in the largely peaceful East. To what end, what is their game? To hold unto power even if it comes at the cost of innocent Nigerian lives.We have demons for leaders.

You'll think our people over there will speak up for us but when they do not have their heads far up the bum of the president exchanging their people's lives for goodwill, they are hoodwinked by their blind pursuit of power like the 4 eyed Lagos man.

The result of this? Penury! Suffering! Lives lost! Sources of income lost! Hardship! They are attacking our lives at every turn. When they are not gunning for our lives, they are gunning for our livelihood.

The poorer and spiritless we become. The more fastidious they can hold unto power. Poor and crushed people who are concern about where their next meal comes from cannot revolt. They are too busy surviving. Govt feels like a far of entity.

The poorer the masses become, themore silent the middle-class will become because they are too scared of poverty, so rather than focusing their energies on meaningful matters where they have something in common with the rest of the masses, they are busy fighting DSTV against increment of subscription.

It is a very sick game they are playing. And all they care about is power and being able to fund their feudalistic lifestyles without as much as a finger pointing their way. We are led by sick people who do not have our interest at heart.

I hope we become hip to thatand stop letting them commit atrocities in our names. It is not for the "peace" and "unity" of Nigeria. It is for a wicked intent to hold unto power at the cost of lives and prosperity. Their days are numbered. Nigerians will pull through we always do, against all odds.

Against external and internal threats, we always overcome. It is in our DNA.We will beat them. They just don't know it yet, they are too detached from reality. Their sick game will end in tears and gnashing of teeth. Dem go hear am. - @oloye_

Word!

This is why i find it pathetic when any southerner rails against IPOB without proffering a viable alternative! Or are we gonna keep on just blowing grammar while the hegemonic core north keeps on enslaving dumdass southern and middlebelt Nigerians? Because that’s how they see us....as their slaves!
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:
Does this statement make any sense? What the authorities want stupid people to believe is that over 500 IPOB were having a meeting in a school where they are to be trained in martial arts? Lol? Why would anyone be training in martial arts if they are already armed?

Then you claim that armed IPOB abducted a DSS personnel then you arrived to engage in a shoot out with them and rescued the DSS personnel? If this was the speed at which Nigerian Police react, there would be no killer herdsmen in Nigeria

Meanwhile, before you arrived at the scene, IPOB had killed two people for no reason but didnt kill the DSS person you rescued?

The lies by the Police and DSS are just too much
With this your comment, I don't need to comment again.
These are questions the people reading lies from the DSS won't ask cos of hate.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by MosheDayan: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:
Does this statement make any sense? What the authorities want stupid people to believe is that over 500 IPOB were having a meeting in a school where they are to be trained in martial arts? Lol? Why would anyone be training in martial arts if they are already armed?

Then you claim that armed IPOB abducted a DSS personnel then you arrived to engage in a shoot out with them and rescued the DSS personnel? If this was the speed at which Nigerian Police react, there would be no killer herdsmen in Nigeria

Meanwhile, before you arrived at the scene, IPOB had killed two people for no reason but didnt kill the DSS person you rescued?

The lies by the Police and DSS are just too much
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by SmartyPants(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
kingzizzy:

Of course, but IPOB is not the military. Is it really practical that someone who is already armed would go to a School, in a densely populated area like Emene, on a Sunday morning, to go and learn martial arts? That is ridiculous

If IPOB wanted to learn martial arts, there are many bushes and forest on the outskirts of Enugu they could do that, away from eyes of the public and the authorities and with many escape routes for safety

What kind of group would take guns to densely populated area to learn martial arts on a Sunday that everyone is at home? Makes no sense whatsoever

The narrative that the police descended on them and just started shooting equally would need to be questioned.

If the police shot at 500 people with intention to harm them, how come only two were killed?
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Dedetwo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Which igbos, the ones that have been defeated since civil war . Let your mother false heroic stories deceive you to your grave, to and join the bigots that knows what they are saying is unachievable.

If it was Barcelona and the Catalonians will have broken away from Spain.

You are very much entitled to your silly comment. I know Igbo has never become a nation talk less of defeat. I had wished you have intellect equal to a Monkey so, at least, to start a sign language instruction with you. Only a blissful ninny thinks all is not achievable under the Sun. I can bet my last cent that your mother is not within my age class.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by IamWonderful: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
amakadlite:
Let me tell you what happened because most of you commenting are ignorant of what happened and the police is obviously lying. the youths were having a meeting when the men of the armed forces came in and tried to arrest them but they resisted arrest. they carried the woods for self defense and that was what led to the reinforcement when they force realized that the youths were ready to face them. both the army, police, air force came and opened fire and teargassed leading to lost of lives with many injured.
let me tell you, supporting killing of unarmed youths by the same forces that couldn't get the same tipoff about impending strikes by bokoharam and bandits
but we're quick to get information and act in this swift manner shows total lost of sense of judgement.
look at what is happening in Kaduna why wouldn't the same forces move into action and arrest the killers? but no unarmed youths are their main concern. I
Let me ask you, under what name are holding their meeting? If it is outlawed IPOB, they are on the wrong side of the law, IPOB have been declared a terrorist group by Federal government, all the 5 south east governors and even the court of law. and also, holding a stick against gun wielding security operatives in Nigeria is senseless and suicidal, an average security operative is thinking about his family members, he will do anything to go back home to them

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Only a delusional dimwit can possible strung above stream of thoughts. In one instance, nobody cares about southeast and another instance he\she has problem whom the southeast will drag into their independent land. Can someone tell this joker that the people of southeast do not have any intention whatsoever to have malnourished dingbats as compatriots.

Silly old fool. When you idiots start drawing your Biafra with only the 5 southeast states on the map I will take a coward like you seriously. Until then you are just another old buffoon with no sense.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Shut up your putrid mouth. Most stiffs from the so-called Niger Delta are literally expendable. Who needs some scoundrels as compatriots?

The same scoundrels your Nnamdi Kanu keeps claiming are part of his Biafra? Confused vultures.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Only dumbass jackass thinks that a measured retaliatory response to mindless killing of unarmed Igbo chaps is cowardice. What a dingbat. I meant every word written. The fools are pushing Ndigbo to the wall and it is high time Ndigbo thought these ninnies few lessons in kind.

Go and retaliate yourself. Foolish coward. You mean every word written yet you are hiding behind a keyboard and can't go do the deed with your own hands. Idiot grin

If you feel so strongly about it, stop typing and go carry out the act by yourself.

These idiotic Igbos only hell-bent on causing trouble for the sane Igbos in Nigeria. You are a bastard if you don't go retaliate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by umarshehu58(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Give them biafra.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by gabbasin: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigeria Police and IPOB na the same, they both lie. If zombies can believe Mazi story of Jubril al Sudan then zombies from the other side too can believe the police on this

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Dedetwo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

Silly old fool.
When you idiots start drawing your Biafra with only the 5 southeast states on the map I will take a coward like you seriously. Until then you are just another old buffoon with no sense.

Silly young fool!! It means your path to old age is littered with avoidable blunders. I hope you will survive the first silly blunder of foolish young age to reach a milestone. A person in your mode of thought process can hardly wobble your way to middle age talk less of old age. You represent the delusional characters that have reduced Nigeria as shithole. Instead of a blissful dingbat such as you to condemn the wanton waste of lives by the moronic Nigerian militia, you seemed to gloat about it. What a dunce.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by keneck1: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Only dumbass jackass thinks that a measured retaliatory response to mindless killing of unarmed Igbo chaps is cowardice. What a dingbat. I meant every word written. The fools are pushing Ndigbo to the wall and it is high time Ndigbo thought these ninnies few lessons in kind.
enyi mechieonu,mouth organ
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Redstone(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hatred and violence never leads to anything good undecided

I would prefer they have their biafra in peace than see more people go down in this senseless killings.

a situation whereby another terrorist group rise from the south-east will not be good na small small dem dey start na so boko haram take begin too undecided

I don't the Igbos will resort to terrorism, it's not in their nature.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Dedetwo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

Go and retaliate yourself. Foolish coward. You mean every word written yet you are hiding behind a keyboard and can't go do the deed with your own hands. Idiot grin

If you feel so strongly about it, stop typing and go carry out the act by yourself.

These idiotic Igbos only hell-bent on causing trouble for the sane Igbos in Nigeria. You are a bastard if you don't go retaliate yourself.

Firstly, it takes one pitiable bastard to recognize another. Secondly, I shall be a fool in your class to even dream of divulging what I had in stock for your fellow goons in Nigeria.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Silly young fool!! It means your path to old age is littered with avoidable blunders. I hope you will survive the first silly blunder of foolish young age to reach a milestone. A person in your mode of thought process can hardly wobble your way to middle age talk less of old age. You represent the delusional characters that have reduced Nigeria as shithole. Instead of a blissful dingbat such as you to condemn the wanton waste of lives by the moronic Nigerian militia, you seemed to gloat about it. What a dunce.

I don't condemn the waste of morons. Especially when they are allied with gorillas like you who lack wisdom. Go and buy sense before you lecture anyone about blunders.

For someone as stupid as you are, whatever you consider a blunder might be a good thing instead. Dumb IPOB morons.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Dedetwo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
keneck1:
enyi mechieonu,mouth organ

Another jackass who missed his\her play time.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Firstly, it takes one pitiable bastard to recognize another. Secondly, I shall be a fool in your class to even dream of divulging what I had in stock for your fellow goons in Nigeria.

Cheap coward. I repeat you are a bastard if you don't go retaliate yourself. cheesy cheesy
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Dedetwo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

I don't condemn the waste of morons. Especially when they are allied with gorillas like you who lack wisdom. Go and buy sense before you lecture anyone about blunders.

For someone as stupid as you are, whatever you consider a blunder might be a good thing instead. Dumb IPOB morons.

It will amount to waste of precious time to talk issues beyond your intellectual capacity. So far you have been consumed with monologue of madness only known to you as Biafra. Anyway, I care very much of human lives wasted by the inconsequential scoundrels such as you. Form a stream of thought you have expressed, Nigeria should not only be called basket of fools but a pit of hell.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Marine54(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
I don't supporting the killing just stating the obvious, IPOB is outlawed and nothing should have been carried out under that name, it is suicidal, and mind you according to video, IPOB members were holding sticks, for what exactly.
There is what is called rules of engagement in international policing. You don't shot or kill unarmed person or group, no matter what circumstances ! Don't support evil, it can come arround you. I no be ibo...
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Rossikk(m): 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Why will their fugitive leader be somewhere enjoying his life and they are here in Nigeria where IPOB is outlawed and also if even they want to carry out anything they should have done it under another name not proscribed IPOB, it is just against the law.

No. Nigerian law means nothing to them. If they've been banned by law, so what? Yet they expect everyone, including the law enforcement agencies, to follow that law. Worthless narcissistic idiots.

Isn't Nigeria a lawless zoo, by their own daily definition of the country? So why do they expect the police and army to act 'civilized'? Confused, low IQ idiots.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Dedetwo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

Cheap coward. I repeat you are a bastard if you don't go retaliate yourself. cheesy cheesy

Monkey, stay glued to your free Internet. There must be a retaliation.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by chrismastre5(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fmghewzy:
I be yoruba oo,but make this ipob pple calm down small,all this they are doing will only get them killed,they need to work on that region first before they can think of secession.No jobs ,no infrastructure nothing ,what will be their source of income how would they maintain their army everything,they should think first.
Not just jumping .
I Know everyone is tired of this country ,but secession is not the answer

WHAT IS THE ANSWER?
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by chrismastre5(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Marine54:
There is what is called rules of engagement in international policing. You don't shot or kill unarmed person or group, no matter what circumstances ! Don't support evil, it can come arround you. no be ibo...
POSTERITY SHALL JUDGE THEM ALL, IT HAS ALREADY STARTED WITH SOUTHERN KADUNA AND DANJUMA PPLE
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

Monkey, stay glued to your free Internet. There must be a retaliation.

Go and retaliate na. Who's stopping u? Stop boasting and hoping one dumb IPOB member will do the work for u. Go yourself or remain a bastard. grin
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by chrismastre5(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

It will amount to waste of precious time to talk issues beyond your intellectual capacity. So far you have been consumed with monologue of madness only known to you as Biafra. Anyway, I care very much of human lives wasted by the inconsequential scoundrels such as you. Form a stream of thought you have expressed, Nigeria should not only be called basket of fools but a pit of hell.
MR EDUCATION. U WERE THERE WHEN FULANI ENACTED A LAW TO CONTROL THE CHURCH, U THINK WE ARE THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED?, U GO HEAR AM, AS E DEY COME TO US THIS WAY, E GO DEY COME TO UNA IN DIFFERENT WAY.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by IamWonderful: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

No. Nigerian law means nothing to them. Yet they expect everyone, including the law enforcement agencies, to follow that law. Worthless narcissistic idiots.

Isn't Nigeria a lawless zoo, by their own daily definition of the country? So why do they expect the police and army to act 'civilized'? Confused, low IQ idiots.
If they can't respect the court of law that upheld their proscription under the Nigeria law in which they elected lawmakers and have judges, they should stop crying and lamenting on the killing, if they don't believe in the Constitution of the country they are terrorists and if they believe and they act otherwise, they are also terrorists and incorrigible terrorists are killed anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Dedetwo(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

Go and retaliate na. Who's stopping u? Stop boasting and hoping one dumb IPOB member will do the work for u. Go yourself or remain a bastard. grin

It appears you have fallen foolishly in love with IPOB. Nothing seems to matter to you except IPOB. You reminded me about the fact the most Nigerians do not think. During this silly discuss, you did not disappoint. If it is not your bed mates IPOB today, it could be your entirely community tomorrow. The kids in Emene, Enugu have constitutional rights to assemble.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Buliwyf: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

It appears you have fallen foolishly in love with IPOB. Nothing seems to matter to you except IPOB. You reminded me about the fact the most Nigerians do not think. During this silly discuss, you did not disappoint. If it is not your bed mates IPOB today, it could be your entirely community tomorrow. The kids in Emene, Enugu have constitutional rights to assemble.

Stop crying. Go and retaliate. Or remain a bastard.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by chrismastre5(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Redstone:

I don't the Igbos will resort to terrorism, it's not in their nature.
SO BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT SO, THAT IS WHY THEY ALWAYS MISBEHAVE?, SMALL THING KILL?.EVEN IN THE NORTH HERE U ARE ALWAYS CAUTIOUS ABOUT THEM, SHALL WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS?
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Rossikk(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
chrismastre5:
WHAT IS THE ANSWER?

What was your ANSWER during Jonathan's regime when he, Diezani, and co were stealing billions of dollars? I'll tell you. Silence. Hypocrites who think Nigerians are too dumb to see their duplicity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War / Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / Major Road Collapses In Akwa Ibom After Heavy Rainfall. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.