Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) (22442 Views)

Photo Of The 300L Unizik Student, IPOB Shot Dead In Nnewi Today / Chief Of Army Staff IPOB Shot In Line Of Duty, Sent To Meet God. / IPOB Killings: Enugu DSS Director Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by chrismastre5(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

What was your ANSWER during Jonathan's regime when he, Diezani, and co were stealing billions of dollars? I'll tell you. Silence. Hypocrites who think Nigerians are too dumb to see their duplicity.
SO THE MEDIA HAVE SUCCEDED IN INFLUENCING YOU? SO YOUR NOT AWARE THAT MOST CONTROVERCIES WERE JUST PROPAGANDA FROM THE NORTH?, BESIDES I JUST ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION WHICH YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN AN ANSWER TO
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Rossikk(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
If they can't respect the court of law that upheld their proscription under the Nigeria law in which they elected lawmakers and have judges, they should stop crying and lamenting on the killing, if they don't believe in the Constitution of the country they are terrorists and if they believe and they act otherwise, they are also terrorists and incorrigible terrorists are killed anywhere in the world

Simple and straightforward. There is a saying in law that "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands." You cannot wilfully disobey the law and yet expect everyone else to follow it.

1 Like

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by chrismastre5(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rossikk:

Simple and straightforward. There is a saying in law that "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands." You cannot wilfully disobey the law and yet expect everyone else to follow it.
AND THE THERE IS A SAYING IN LAW THAT SAYS "EQUITY IS AS DONE WHICH OUGHT TO BE DONE.FROM THIS MAXIM NIGERIA POLICE SHOULD DO AS THEY WOULD LIKE TO BE DONE TO
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Scavy: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell!!!!!!!

you went to disperse unarmed crowd holding meeting with live ammunition...

You shot at them ....you should expect a reprisal.

You will not go and do your shooting range in the north east.

IPOB that carry only sticks and stones you went and shot at them. continue.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Fmghewzy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Naa our own headache be that.. when we reach that bridge we go surely cross am..anyways thanks for the concern

For ur mind now u get sense,ipob did nothing wrong yet 2 officers were killed,why should I argue with fools like you sef
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by JohnOkolo: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Dedetwo:

You are very much entitled to your silly comment. I know Igbo has never become a nation talk less of defeat. I had wished you have intellect equal to a Monkey so, at least, to start a sign language instruction with you. Only a blissful ninny thinks all is not achievable under the Sun. I can bet my last cent that your mother is not within my age class.

Sorry dear Grandma, okay until your best death, no Biafra buy maybe when the half of the yellow Sun decide to rise they will be one
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by TruthinAction: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
The Fulani led government doesn't want Biafra to be actualized because they want to possess the whole Nigeria and other tribes should be slaves. Is marriage by force? If they provoke another civil war, they will be chased back to the desert where they came from. Even the Hausas are tired of the slavery. The Yorubas won't aide with them this time around. The Niger Delta are ready to resist them too. The middle belt also wants to be delivered from their oppressions.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigeria security terrorist government are the ones killing innocent unarmed Biafrans, but still turned to accusing innocent people. What an injustice!

And the whole world is keeping quiet. Good will punish all for keeping quiet over the massacring of innocent citizens of Biafra.

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Dedetwo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

Stop crying. Go and retaliate. Or remain a bastard.

You must be a bastard as to know another.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lajet:
Only Zombies will believe Nigeria police. Only in Nigeria that security officers will kill unarmed youths. some of their fellow citizens will be rejoicing

Because any body both old and young supporting Nigeria are fools. God will punish in full.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by sencekompis: 3:56am On Aug 25, 2020
NIGERIA PROBABLY THE WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
I know the brainwashed proscribed IPOB will be the first that drew the first blood, probably they are already high on hard drugs.

For those that are quoting me and still want to quote me, go and watch the video, outlawed IPOB members were holding sticks, for what exactly? they will have drawn a battle with gun wielding security operatives when your organization have been declared a terrorist group. Even if IPOB is crying, does it stop them from seeing?

If they can sell you buhari twice then why wouldn't you believe this story too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by OlaPhils(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2020
Even a mad person knew fully well that Nigerian POLICE and lies are brothers.
They are very strong when they hear the name IPOB
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by wisdomdessy: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Am yet to understand at very moment what Nigerian Government would benefit from telling cheap lies. You invades their private gathering and opened fire on them and your are talking non sense......The Zoo most fall
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by jude79(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Hand to hand combat is still undertaken in the military despite the fact they would always be issued firearms.

After 9/11 there were videos of Al Qaeda members training in martial arts despite also have firearms.

There's this story of a guy who always deceive his village people of being attacked by lions, but whenever they arrived at the scene, they always finds out that he was lying. Anyway to cut the long story short, the day a real lion arrived, nobody took him serious anymore
When the real abduction and armed assaults starts on government law enforcement agencies, do well to remember all these lies they are spinning.
Today people are now pointing fingers on how bokoharam snowballed into what they are now, forgetting that it was this same police that mishandled a simple case, after military handed Yusuf to them. I don't want my children to grow up and see my write-up and start regretting that I'm their father, God forbid.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Khez: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shot at them with what exactly Bare hands?
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by OreMI22: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362292/emene-killings-enugu-police-say-ipob-shot-first-read-full-statement/

Those Police and army people praying and pushing IPOB to take up arms and slaughter Fulanis living in the southern states by covering the heinous killing of IPOB members should know they cannot control nor defeat what they are stoking or praying for.

The President Muhammadu Buhari and Enugu governor should institute a judicial panel of inquiry to unravel what happened and punish those involved before this is allowed to fester into an armed insurgency.
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by TheCork(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
CeceNene:
Believe the Nigerian police at your own perile

Are u one of those womens that look& dress like man? Do u were trouser? angry
Re: Emene Killings: Enugu Police Say IPOB Shot At Them First (Read Full Statement) by Maazieze(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Looking at the recent past, one can see the seeds of radicalisation be planted. I wonder how things wouldve gone if the government had let IPOB/MASSOB to drift into irrelevance instead of constantly massacring them and other innocents and bolstering their popularity with their inept governance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Religious Repression: US Adds Nigeria To List Of "Countries Of Concern" / Kwankwaso Holds Rally In Kibiya Local Government, Kano (Pictures) / Labour Fumes As FG Stops N35,000 Award Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.