Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

#bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Laycon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Laycon (479 Views)

I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Ghanaian Lady Who Gave MouthAction To Men At Night Club Apologizes To Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Laycon by phi91lipin(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Nollywood actor and winner of Big Brother Africa Season 5 reality TV show, Uti Nwachukwu, has apologized to 2020 Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Laycon, for his wrong comments towards him.

Utti stated on Friday on his Twitter handle that Laycon is not on the same level as female housemate, Erica, yet, it appears Erica has put “jazz” on him.

His tweet elicited backlash from other Twitter users, especially fans of Laycon.

view more
https://tiyaninfo..com/2020/08/bbnaija-uti-nwachukwu-apologizes-to.html

(1) (Reply)

A Man Saw My Girlfriend Yesterday & Told Me He Want 1 / Endsars; Laycon Meets Chief Of Police Over Police Brutality / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.