Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! (8926 Views)

5 Ways To Prevent Urinary Tract Infection After Sex / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures / Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Jloanbroker: 9:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
I have a UTI. I've taken a card of ciproflaxin. It's still persist. Which affordable drug can you recommend going on please
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by rickpat(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
how did you know it's really UTI?...please make sure you run a test...so you will be sure.... before you load your system with medications you don't really need...if you are sure it's UTI...take your result to ta good pharmacy,if you can't afford going to a hospital...

get well soon!!

3 Likes

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by ojun50(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jloanbroker:
I have a UTI. I've taken a card of ciproflaxin. It's still persist. Which affordable drug can you recommend going on please

I will advice you go for proper treatment so it will not kkep returning
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Buharidgeneral: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
How did you know
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by VeryWickedMan: 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
RIP in arrears
Say me well to Thunder Balogun

2 Likes

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Medianna(f): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Eyya Sorry ehn!
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Shedrack777: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
what are the signs you notice that convince you that it's UT infection?
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by arthurwillia(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jloanbroker:

Lol I don’t know why you people go buy cipro for anything.. our body is already used to it and we’ve reach pharmacological tolerance..

Best bet is to do a urine mcs then I can prescribe drugs for you m.

Or just buy cefixime 400mg tomorrow, it’s a little expensive but very effective.. make sure you finish the dose even if you stop seeing the nonsense that’s coming out of your pric..

Contact me for more as it evolves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Jloanbroker: 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shedrack777:
what are the signs you notice that convince you that it's UT infection?

Soreness in my urethra opening
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Jloanbroker: 1:57am On Jun 29, 2022
arthurwillia:

Lol I don’t know why you people go buy cipro for anything.. our body is already used to it and we’ve reach pharmacological tolerance..

Or just buy cefixime 400mg tomorrow, it’s a little expensive but very effective.. make sure you finish the dose even if you stop seeing the nonsense that’s coming out of your pric..

Anyone cheaper than the cefixime?
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by blinking001(m): 2:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Visit the hospital na

1 Like

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by arthurwillia(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Jloanbroker:

Anyone cheaper than the cefixime?
Lol Go and buy cipro again, you are looking for cheap and not cute?

Try levofloxacin 750mg that one too is expensive but I don’t know if your infection is resistant to it. Stop wasting money and buy Cefixime 400mg or do test baba

It’s your health o

1 Like

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Southernigbo: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2022
How did you get it from sex or ...
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by sript: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Don't know why in this part of the world , we do self proscription at the slightest of any symptoms...in developed countries u don't get antibiotics at OTC... Ciprofloxacin is usually the last resort when other antibiotics failed... with broad spectrum activity

Little wonder, our body is becoming resistance to drugs because of drug abuses...
Alaye, go to competent lab,let run them MCS test on your urine...

Men don't don't easily come down with UTI unlike the woman, owning to differences in the urinary tract system

Stop drug abuse today!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by 40fy: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2022

**Another carpenter is down!! There would be no knackin' for the next couple months!! grin grin

**Nevertheless, fück the government!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by musiliyukayode(m): 10:47am On Jun 29, 2022
My friend i will advice you to buy Anti biotic and Antifungi for the treatment.
Ofloxacin 400 mg and fluconazole 200mg for seven days you will see the changes within 24 hours.
You can get ofloxacin 400 mg for #1500 and fluconazole 200mg for #1000.
Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2022
arthurwillia:

Is it ?
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by nairalanderr: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2022
go to a hospital. stop following online doctors..

FOREIGN NUMBERS AVAILABLE AT A DM AWAY.

1 Like

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by arthurwillia(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
Olajydeey:

Is it advisable to use ofloxacin for 2 weeks?
I am through with the drug,the symptoms has gone but I still feel like deres a % of it in me

Should I get another Ofloxacin ?
no
If you feel it then it’s there before it becomes very complicated, now is the time to do a proper Urine MCS and get to know the next line..
No say I no tell you o
I’ve seen case of complicated uti and it’s not nice o
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Southernigbo: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Both u and ur fk partner shd get treated
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
arthurwillia:
no
If you feel it then it’s there before it becomes very complicated, now is the time to do a proper Urine MCS and get to know the next line..
No say I no tell you o
I’ve seen case of complicated uti and it’s not nice o

Things
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by arthurwillia(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Olajydeey:

Thank You bro...
"URINE MCS" ..na wetin I go tell d lab peeps?
Any price range of the test?..

I no know price range o
E no suppose pass reach 3/4/5k
Just tell lab person urine mcs
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Delight2014(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
arthurwillia:

I no know price range o
Urine mcs is 2k
Do the test he recommend so that you will know which antibiotic is resistant and the one that is sensitive to it, from there you will know the exact drug to buy.
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
arthurwillia:

I no know price range o

Things

1 Like

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Delight2014:

Urine mcs is 2k
Do the test he recommend so that you will know which antibiotic is resistant and the one that is sensitive to it, from there you will know the exact drug to buy.

Thank You bro...
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by arthurwillia(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
Delight2014:

Urine mcs is 2k
Olajydeey

Follow this rule
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by Olajydeey: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Delight2014:

Urine mcs is 2k

I
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by descarado: 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
It will come again if you don't clean up well after number 2 or decide to wear the same boxer 2 to 3 days.
Clean with toilet paper and wash your bum very well, dab with towel after number 2.

Are u uncircumcised?

Happen to them more.
Men shouldn't be having uti especially young men except they are pigs.

1 Like

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by omochelsea004(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Simple & cheap home remedy for sexually transmitted infection that me personally have experienced on different occasions, from different sources (because I wasn't properly diagnosed by expertize to be sure of which of the infections I contacted) so I don't really know the actual... But whenever I use it, it works magic...

Buy any bitter lemon carbonated drink (Team preferably), one bottle, then buy bitter cola (Orógbó) like 5 or 6 pieces depending on it's size, pill the bitter cola then cut or slice all of it to very small size so as to allow it soak in the Team, after putting all the bitter cola inside the bottle of team, leave it to soak for complete 3 days, on the fourth day of soaking it, drink on empty stomach in the morning & let it also be the last you will drink at night before you retire to bed for 5 days straight, make sure you thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by valdes00(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
omochelsea004:
Simple & cheap home remedy for any sexually transmitted infection,

Buy any bitter lemon carbonated drink (Team preferably), one bottle, then buy bitter cola (Orógbó) like 5 or 6 pieces depending on it's size, pill the bitter cola then cut or slice all of it to very small size so as to allow it soak in the Team, after putting all the bitter cola inside the bottle of team, leave it to soak for complete 3 days, on the fourth day of soaking it, drink on empty stomach in the morning & let it also be the last you will drink at night before you retire to bed for 5 days straight, make sure you thank me later.

How should we measure the quantity to take in the morning and night.. And how effective is this solution... Sorry for asking
Re: I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! by omochelsea004(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
valdes00:

How should we measure the quantity to take in the morning and night.. And how effective is this solution... Sorry for asking
use your eyes to divide a bottle into 4, you will drink a bottle of the mixture for 2 days, morning - night, morning - night, so it is better you prepare like 2 to 3 different bottles so that it can cover the prescribed days...

To answer your question... It is very very effective, it will flush everything out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.