Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? (51365 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by gracechellar(f): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why wasn't d baby breast fed?

Not the issue.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2020
gracechellar:

Not the issue.
Indeed. Anyways, I'm sure d Op will go around it. Glad he's actively involved

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Coolgent(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2020
newace:
Today, I told my wife to start feeding our 18 month old son sma baby milk once a day so he could take in all the necessary nutrients from the milk since he was never breast fed.

Note: he eats cerelac in the morning, yoghurt at 12 noon, Eba/Amala at 4pm and cerelac again in the night. I mentioned to her to find a way to feed him sma milk at least once a day but instead she started arguing with me.

What do i do?

Change eba from his diet.

Sma/NAN
Rice/Amala,Spaghetti or noodles
Ceralac
Peak cereal, milo drink,

NB...
Make a pap containing the following ingredients...
Redguine corn, soya beans, groundnut a little milk i.e peak 123.
It's nutritious and medicinal.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Tonyfx: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2020
daddytime:
Patience and understanding my man.

HOME UPKEEP MONEY, HOW MUCH SHOULD A MAN GIVE HIS WIFE?

A must read for every couple.

Last Friday evening, I decided to gulp down a couple of beer bottles at a joint before going home after a hard day's work.
Copied

You're such a wise fellow sir, I appreciate you for this.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Smdvee: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Your wife's reaction is as a result of accumulated anger over other things in addition to the 'sma' issue. If I were you, I'll sit to ponder reasons that could behind her outburst vis a vis my attitude towards her and the home. Thereafter, approach her in a loving way to find out what brought about her stand( I won't call it stubbornness).
You'll be surprised to discover what she has been coping with all these while.
My candid advice; make your home happy and you'll be better for it.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by loomer: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
you still dey so?
Carchoice:
Just 18 months old baby and you are already tired of wifey?

Brace up for more impact sir. grin
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Toeyean1507(f): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Your wife might be suffering from post partum depression.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by spamb0t: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
WandaMaximoff:

It could also be post partum depression.
[/s]
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by spamb0t: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
WandaMaximoff:

But this is not her first rodeo now. Is this not her third child? Has she always been this way?
[/s]
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by spamb0t: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
WandaMaximoff:

That woman needs therapy or better education. She doesn't need her husband to be saying he's tired of her.
[/s]
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by spamb0t: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
WandaMaximoff:

A woman can live with her mum or respect her mum and still hold strong opinions that are opposite to her mum's.
[/s]
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by spamb0t: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
WandaMaximoff:

My previous comments were sarcastic, I hope you saw through it. Mothers go through a lot nursing their children and no mother will deliberately put her child in harm's way. Tbh, most kids would have stopped breastfeeding at that age and would be on pap or solids.

I'd suggest you talk to an elderly woman she respects or take her to seek counselling.

There are more issues to worry about in marriage than issues like this. If you're getting tired over this small issue, wetin u go come do if one wey big pass this one come?

You don't sound like you still love your wife. Is there a problem like that?
[/s]
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by goldensoul55: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Oga your baby doesn't need sma milk abeg, from 6months a child can take solid , like rice eba beans etc., You can add tea to his diet , as for his bowel movement ,introduce natural juice , one of my kids is like that , I extract the juice of 3 or 5 fruit for him to drink .
This issue never reach divorce at all . No matter how you try to paint your wise , the truth remains that a mother knows what's best for her child .
The fact that she doesn't want to listen to the doctor is because she knows celerac is not the child's problem .

When my son was 2 months old , he poos once in two /four days yeah it happens , they was a time I visited my sister in-law , she blamed me , I told her it's the baby's system ,she took me to her doctor , guess what ? The doctor said they will pump the child ( can't remember the term ) but they wanted to insert something in my baby's anus to make the poor come out, I DISAGREED , my in-laws tagged me stubborn . Yes I knew
My child better , my son was on Exclusive breastfeeding but they claimed it was lack of water that caused it . They were ignorant but I had no fear and knew what was best for him .
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by TheCork(m): 3:48am On Sep 06, 2020
rali123:

Just because she did not give the child SMA milk? kiss kiss kiss kiss you will involve the whole community if she does worse then.

Please how much? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.