Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? (51303 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by jovijovi: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2020
newace:
Her mum told her something similar when she came to nurse the boy,but she was arguing with her mum too..at some point her mum reported her to her family members(Aunties,Uncles etc) im just fed up tbh

This act worsens situation in marriage. too bad pls you guys should stop reporting your partners to anybody. please and please no woman is a wife material every woman get their own craze, so don't think you bought a wrong package. I can't say everything here cos am a very busy lady.

But take this to heart. "Every marriage takes more than three years to stand no matter how long you guys dated before marriage. From the day marriage is pronounced between you and ur spouse there are changes that will come in it could be negative it could be positive, it starts with one among the two of you. But these changes does not happen at once it unveils itself bit by bit in behaviors.
So at the end it takes one among the partners to make the marriage stand and last long it does not take the two immediately to stand and last long it takes the one that has patience, wisdom, understanding, prayerful, the one that agree to be the fool while gradually allowing the trouble maker that always claim right with arguement to learn and later find out that he or she is the fool causing trouble in his or her home. thereby she or he will now play cool and become more obedient than even expected. then marriage will now become a palace of roses. The question now is: "Who among the two of you is ready to be and keep playing the fool until the other party now become nice and even over nice or become an angel in marriage? Sir can you please be the fool that always endure and make peace pending when madam will change?
It may take upto six years for her to change but i bet you a day will come when you will wake up in the morning and thank God that you did not divorce her or separate from her or marry another wife.

I wish to tell you more but sorry am at work right now.

eheeen! pls view my signature and patronize us we sell waist trainer and other body shapers, we deliver nationwide.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Make it yourself and give it to the baby.

Case closed.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by romenna: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Guys u need to get involved in managing the home front.
Don't just give madam a lump su
And expect her to perform magic.
In my case, I sat down wit wifee.
We both decided how much we'll need to handle each component of our monthly home expenses e.g. feeding, nepa, baby nappies and food, security, dstv etc.
Since we both work, we decided to contribute a portion of our salary to handle d above.
If there is a balance at d end of d month, we roll it over, if there is a shortage we do a lil contribution again to move d family till d next pay cheque.
However, I make sure to double or almost double wateva she drops monthly.
My wife is really a blessing cos I dated some greedy ex who told me I am to handle d above expenses myself as d man that she can only assist wen my enemy is down.
I had to break up with her sharply and I'm glad I did
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Ybaby: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
newace:
My son has so many brand new clothes but he wears old rag looking clothes,i told her about this too but she argued.This happened some weeks ago.

1. She loves that child as much as you do - let her know your child has ONLY 2 years to build his brain and if that window passes you will spend more on lesson teacher etc.

2. This saturday, send your wife to the supermarket and pull out every rag and burn it before she gets back.

3. Your wife has a poverty mindset - she is trying to manage funds (in her mind) She is not wicked just poverty minded.

4. Tread carefully so she does not resent you - start taking her to expensive places, give her books on child nutrition if all fails get her an abundance teaching therapist.

It is very hard to wash off that poverty mindedness - but you have to - or she will teach it to your children too.

Leave that she is arguing with me - that is your ego! Rather HELP HER so she can help your lineage.

Not to be a spendthrift but to enjoy life a little means we trust in God's abundance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Pearl05(f): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
newace:
Today, I told my wife to start feeding our 18 month old son sma baby milk once a day so he could take in all the necessary nutrients from the milk since he was never breast fed.

Note: he eats cerelac in the morning, yoghurt at 12 noon, Eba/Amala at 4pm and cerelac again in the night. I mentioned to her to find a way to feed him sma milk at least once a day but instead she started arguing with me.

What do i do?

Feed the baby the milk before bed time between 8pm-10pm depending on when the baby sleeps.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Karlifate: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ybaby:

1. She loves that child as much as you do - let her know your child has ONLY 2 years to build his brain and if that window passes you will spend more on lesson teacher etc.

2. This saturday, send your wife to the supermarket and pull out every rag and burn it before she gets back.

3. Your wife has a poverty mindset - she is trying to manage funds (in her mind) She is not wicked just poverty minded.

4. Tread carefully so she does not resent you - start taking her to expensive places, give her books on child nutrition if all fails get her an abundance teaching therapist.

It is very hard to wash off that poverty mindedness - but you have to - or she will teach it to your children too.

Leave that she is arguing with me - that is your ego! Rather HELP HER so she can help your lineage.

Not to be a spendthrift but to enjoy life a little means we trust in God's abundance.

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by chris51(f): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
newace:
I'm tired of the patience,i bought a box of the sma milk.

Nothing stops you from giving the milk to your son, better than quarrelling
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by chris51(f): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
chris51:

Nothing stops you from giving the milk to your son, better than quarrelling
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by simplesearch: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Devil was and still more sub-til than all human only by God's grace can his subtilty be detected and checkmated especially against homes. Every family experience this, devil have a subtil way by which he creep into homes undetected, some family have been scattered because of ordinary toothpaste, issues that can be easily overlooked are magnified only to make both party look stupid after the divorce paper is signed. Women by nature are prone to devils manipulation due to their emotional instability. Having unsuccessfully persuaded your wife you need to employ the weapon of prayers by committing her heart into Gods hand and destroy every subtle devices of the devil against your home and watch God uproot that recalcitrant trait from her. Those asking you to divorce her only want to compound your problem, divorce has never solve any problem it only add to it, even in cases of violence and abuse it is only safe to separate for sanity sake until issues are resolved. Devil doesn't want a settled progressive union to exist, a union that can bequeath sane children into the society who will impact the world positively for God.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Damitism: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
newace:
Her mum told her something similar when she came to nurse the boy,but she was arguing with her mum too..at some point her mum reported her to her family members(Aunties,Uncles etc) im just fed up tbh
Was the baby adopted?
if no, go do DNA, not sure the baby is yours... Maybe she doesn't like the father
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by biggy26: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
newace:
Today, I told my wife to start feeding our 18 month old son sma baby milk once a day so he could take in all the necessary nutrients from the milk since he was never breast fed.

Note: he eats cerelac in the morning, yoghurt at 12 noon, Eba/Amala at 4pm and cerelac again in the night. I mentioned to her to find a way to feed him sma milk at least once a day but instead she started arguing with me.

What do i do?
What does she have against the milk?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by FloraEC(f): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Shut up joor..

U didn't even contribute anytin reasonable at all

OK sir
cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by FloraEC(f): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
nBag:

madam leave gender competition for once.. and consider that an innocent child is involve. a child is suffering see what you saying

Gender competition ke

I told him what to do na. Check very well.

Thanks cheesy
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by FloraEC(f): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
queenfav:
lolz, thanks sis.The girl no dey let me see road.I will get the feeder.

You welcome mummy.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by dustydee: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
newace:

What do i do?
Buy SMA and feed him yourself. Note that your child may not like it so you may have to buy another brand.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by ceeceeuwa: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
newace:

What do i do?
a
Take it upon yourself to feed the child milk yourself. You can make it a routine. At least once a day when you are back from work.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please Sir,Though I understand you have a stubborn wife but what I want to understand is what you meant when you said since your "baby was never breast fed" and you're trying to introduce formula (sma) at 18months?!Bros Abeg wetin ona bin dey give this baby during the first 6months of birth?!
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hypocrites just full everywhere on Nairaland. God forbid Bad thing! If anything were to happen to the baby (adversely), these same hypocrites will blame Op for negligence and for neither crying out nor seeking advices.

Please do whatever you can, while you can for your baby's good health. Don't break up your marriage. Fight her if need be (just for her to consciously register your strong displeasure for her arrogance as it pertains to the childcare). From the way you respond to comments, you seem to be an easy-going gentleman, which is probably being taken for granted.

Fight her! Not physically, Not physical abuse or bullying, but there are ways you can make her know you hate what you hate but please, don't hate your wife.

Don't play Mr Nice Guy till she kills the baby with constipation or damage his organs! She is most likely copying someone, maybe a friend of hers whose young child is very cute, and she wants her child to turn up the same way by following her friend's recipe
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
U Are Tired Of Ur Wife because Of Milk. U Funny Ooo. Milk Or No Milk Ur Son Would Be Fine If He Can Eat Eba, Amala & D Rest. But If U Insist, U Should Give Him Urself. For Some Weeks Now I Av Not Tasted Anything Called Milk Or Related To Milk & I Didn't Die because Of Dat.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Ibrahiimo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
wetin MADNESS no go see for WOMEN;

women are MAD but few are ROAMING. I've warn men to be CAREFUL with women that put on wig regularly and artificial NAILS that resemble OGBANJE, they are prone to madness, wig causes MADNESS in women.

women have MADNESS in their HORMONES, but only FEW women control their madness when MARRIED. when your WIFE'S behavior becomes irredeemable or UNBEARABLE, just comot the ARTIFICIAL wig on her HEAD and thank me later, I'm talking from EXPERIENCE.

for instance, an OLOSHO can walk NAKED on the street without SHAME, but a MAN can never walk half NAKED no matter what.

during MUSIC video production, a LADY can dance with only pant and bra without any atom of SHAME, but a MAN can never put on PANT to dance, men can't even wear BOXERS to dance, they always dress well.

WOMEN madness is IRREDEEMABLE, can OLOSHOS ever stop, maybe not in this LIFETIME. my advice to MEN is to manage what you see in MARRIAGE, because WOMEN can never CHANGE
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Camberlo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
newace:

What do i do?

Some women are like that, don't allowed little argument ruin your marital life.

Patience and patience.

No marriage is bed of roses. Think of those days she used to listened to you. Think of happy moment.

Pretend as if she never hurt you
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by chii8(f): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
daddytime:
Patience and understanding my man.

HOME UPKEEP MONEY, HOW MUCH SHOULD A MAN GIVE HIS WIFE?

A must read for every couple.

Last Friday evening, I decided to gulp down a couple of beer bottles at a joint before going home after a hard day's work.

Sitting next to my table were these two guys whose discussion was almost disturbing the rest of the people in the bar. One seem to be bitterly complaining to his friend about his wife. "My wife wan kill me", "she too like money", "she is too demanding, infact I am tired of her nonsense.

From his utterances and countenance you will know he just finished a fight with his wife before coming to the bar. Probably the friend called him out in other to quell the situation.

The friend was trying to calm him down. Johny cool down nah, what is the matter? I thought you and your wife have out grown these constant fights that have almost become a ritual. Ahh ahh, be a man, calm down and tell me what happened.

Then the man started, could you imagine? before I use to give my wife N30,000 as the home Upkeep money. She was complaining that the money was not enough. then she will be asking for small small money untill next Upkeep money. One day I came back from work to discover that NEPA has cut our light because she failed to pay. I was not happy because I have already given her the monthly Upkeep, when I asked, she said there is no money. Then I decided to take up the payment of NEPA bills which is about N5000 per month. The next month she still complained and we quarreled as usual.

To make her happy, I increased the monthly Upkeep to N45,000. To my surprise, I came back today, just barely three weeks after giving her the money and she continued with her usual way of demanding for more money. That's why I have to beat her up.

Even though, I was keenly listening to their conversation, they did not care. Considering the way he was glancing at me from time to time, it seems he wouldn't care if I say something.

Then, I adjusted closer, and assisted his friend in calming him down. After calming him down, I asked him, how many children do you have, he answered 4, then I asked, do you have a house help, he said yes, I also asked, is there any other person living in your house, he said yes, his wife's sister is living with them. That is a total of 6 people, if he is added, there will be total of 7 people living in the house.

I now asked him to get his calculator. That I am going to teach him a simple calculation that will surprise him, and help him manage his family. He brought out his mobile phone and opened the calculator.

Then, I asked him, how much do you think is the cost of one plate of home made food. i.e. food prepared in the home without additional Restaurant cost. He thought about it for a while but couldn't come up with a figure.

Then I wadded in and told him, let's say a plate of home made food costs N100, which you know is impossible because an average home made food for a low income family should cost between N150 to N300 depending on the quality.

If one person consumes N100 per meal, then s/he will consume N300 in a day, if he takes breakfast, lunch and dinner.

That means s/he will consume N300 x 30 =9,000 in a month. He was pressing the calculator without knowing were I am driving at.

N9,000 x the six (6) people in your house = N54,000 excluding you. If your cost is added, let's say it's not up to N,9000 because you don't usually eat lunch in the house. Let's say it is N200 x 30 dayss = N6,000 if your lunch money is excluded.

Then the total food cost in your house per month = N60,000, that is, if a plate is N100. Remember that a plate of food can never be N100.

If the average cost is N150, then you should be thinking of N90,000 per month as the food money for your home. Remember, we have not considered other expenses.

If the average cost is N200, which is still not too costly for a good home made meal, then you should be thinking of N120,000 per month as the food money for your family.

At this point, the man was looking at me in utter surprise with his mouth wide open.

The friend immediately cut in awe, thank you my brother, thank you my brother, you are God sent, I have been telling this my friend that women hardly waste money but he never agrees.

He started calling the bar man , abeg bring a bottle of beer for this our friend, infact bring two at a time and a plate of perper soup for him.

I now asked the man to call his wife immediately and apologise to her, which he obliged, men have ego issues but not in this case because he have realised how wrong he was.

He called the wife and said "Babe, I am so sorry for hitting you, please forgive me. I have realised my mistake, please forgive, At this point we can hear the faint voice of his wife crying and sobbing at the other end. We asked him to invite her over. He begged her and told her the name of the joint we are in. Though the wife initially refused but his friend took the phone and asked her to come that we will be eagerly waiting to meet her. Then she agreed. The husband took the phone again and asked her to take Keke drop.

In the next 20mins she was with us. And we all apologized to her and narrated to her about our calculation, how she is so right. We could see a wave of inner joy that engulfed her. Then smile showed up on her face and she leaned on her husband's shoulder.

Then, I ordered for Fish Berbecue while the friend was ordering for more drinks.

We all went home happy.

Women are indeed amazing, they try much hard to keep the home going without little or no appreciation. When they go to market, they will price and price and will not hesitate to go round the whole market to ensure they are buying at the best price.

Men, let us appreciate our women a little, please.
Kindly share widely to bring peace in various homes.

Copied

God bless you, you will live long.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Aren’t arguments normal in marriages? Is there anything I’m missing here?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
FloraEC:
The kinda advice I read on nl tires me out.

Quietly talk to your wife.
Why was your child not breast fed or was it complemented with milk?
Is milk the new food you want to introduce to a toddler? My son never liked plain milk when he was that age, he'll spit everything out.
Is your child a pickyeater?
What other cereal have you bought?
Beverage?
What happened to other homemade food e.g mashed potatoes, beans with plantain etc. Finger foods like fried potatoes, pancakes, bread, plantains, soft baby carrots etc
Natural fruit juice nko or fruits like Apple, banana etc
The milk can be added in pap or cereal.
Warm water first thing in the morning can help with the constipation.
Or is it only amala that you eat in your house?

Everything is not war, war war.

Wow I so much respect this comment of yours. How I wish I married a woman like u. I will be the happiest man in the world
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by owowa145(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Return her back to her parents house, she's not wife material. How dare she tell you how to feed a baby she carried for nine months and nurtured till 18 months?

Send her packing jor, go and marry another woman that will take care of the baby she didn't carry so she can feed the baby according to your specification. If the new wife doesn't comply, send her packing and marry yet another woman.

Keep marrying new ones till they are ready to do a better job than the actual mother of the child.

Come back and tell us how it goes.
What dey hell is this?... & ur brain told ur mouth to tell ur fingers this is making sense?.... What a failed body parts u got bro... Omase ooo undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by adedayoa2(f): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello Sir, just buy peak 123 and Milo so your baby can also be drinking tea. My 21month old still take cerelac and I added tea and other things cuz she's not a foodie. When I took her to a padeatrician, the doctor was happy my baby even take cerelac, some people don't like food but they eat to survive probably your baby is one of those that eat yo survive and your wife can't just explain herself to you. She's got a lot to deal with already please just support her, forget about SMA, buy peak or Dano 123, also good product so your baby can add tea to whatever food she likes. God bless your home.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Naikkie(f): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Some Men are clowns. An 18 months old baby should not be feeding on baby food all the time. Fiber-rich food (solid or in whatever way) for easy bowel movement is the most important. Whole milk twice a day is fine, not even as major meals just drinks or snacks.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by chosenange(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello the best you can do is to be patient and you have not told us the real problem,l hope she has parents or senior relatives that can equally advice her,
l hope you are telling us the real problem or is there another one outside that makes you happy? then open up, now You chase her away, you will also be tied of the next replacement.

thank you

from

mag.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by FloraEC(f): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
GreenKalada:

Wow I so much respect this comment of yours. How I wish I married a woman like u. I will be the happiest man in the world

Thanks
I'm character on its own.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by AfroKnight: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
How can a mother be ignoring doctor’s advice? Is she possessed?

Unbelievable that some slow women here are making it a gender thing with their juvenile attempts at sarcasm. grin Perhaps they think the lady’s mom and the doctor are men too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.