Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? (51361 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by newace: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
See i can't force her to do the right thing,as for me i don't like arguing.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by FloraEC(f): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
lol u de vex,you have no idea whats going on.

Not angry

Is either you already have someone or you're the one at fault or just trolling.
I pity her mental state.

Meanwhile what do I know self?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by culf: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
I don't even shout,i bought the milk myself and i work 8-5pm...i definitely help weekends but she just wants her way.

hmmm, please be patient with her. Do heart to heart discussion with her.

maybe something is bothering her.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

But this is not her first rodeo now. Is this not her third child? Has she always been this way?
Based on what the OP wrote, this is her first child.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
FloraEC:
The kinda advice I read on nl tires me out.

Quietly talk to your wife.
Why was your child not breast fed or was it complemented with milk?
Is milk the new food you want to introduce to a toddler? My son never liked plain milk when he was that age, he'll spit everything out.
Is your child a pickyeater?
What other cereal have you bought?
Beverage?
What happened to other homemade food e.g mashed potatoes, beans with plantain etc. Finger foods like fried potatoes, pancakes, bread, plantains, soft baby carrots etc
Natural fruit juice nko or fruits like Apple, banana etc
The milk can be added in pap or cereal.
Warm water first thing in the morning can help with the constipation.
Or is it only amala that you eat in your house?

Everything is not war, war war.
You are missing the point. Op's complaint is that people have advised her on changing the child's diet but madam is stubborn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by ezugegere(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
If I were you, I would feed my baby any time I'm around. At that age, he's supposed to eat up to six times a day. If I return home by six, I'd still feed him twice before bedtime, and if possible, wake up in the night to feed him. I don't joke with my kids nutrition and I don't leave it to my wife.
In fact, my kids prefer me feeding them anytime I'm around.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
ezugegere:
If I were you, I would feed my baby any time I'm around. At that age, he's supposed to eat up to six times a day. If I return home by six, I'd still feed him twice before bedtime, and if possible, wake up in the night to feed him. I don't joke with my kids nutrition and I don't leave it to my wife.
In fact, my kids prefer me feeding them anytime I'm around.

God bless you. Keep supporting your wife. Two good heads are better than one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
See i can't force her to do the right thing,as for me i don't like arguing.

A lackadaisical attitude will not solve anything. Learn to take charge.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by mabea: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Return her back to her parents house, she's not wife material. How dare she tell you how to feed a baby she carried for nine months and nurtured till 18 months?

Send her packing jor, go and marry another woman that will take care of the baby she didn't carry so she can feed the baby according to your specification. If the new wife doesn't comply, send her packing and marry yet another woman.

Keep marrying new ones till they are ready to do a better job than the actual mother of the child.

Come back and tell us how it goes.
This is not fair. If you don't have any advice why not ignore the thread.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
My son has so many brand new clothes but he wears old rag looking clothes,i told her about this too but she argued.This happened some weeks ago.
I hope she herself wears rags.
Anyways, dress your kid the way you want him to be since the clothes are there. She might need you to show her by practicing it. Whenever you are around dress your baby well. Feed him with what you want him to be fed with. Some women don't have time for babies. Hope you didn't force her to carry belle. She might be doing it as a way of hurting you. Also treat her right too. If you provide the clothes and the food and her only problem be is feeding and clothing the child then talk to someone. Makene no be say nah she dey buy the the food and your own na to command.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by newace: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I hope she herself wears rags.
Anyways, dress your kid the way you want him to be since the clothes are there. She might need you to show her by practicing it. Whenever you are around dress your baby well. Feed him with what you want him to be fed with. Some women don't have time for babies. Hope you didn't force her to carry belle. She might be doing it as a way of hurting you. Also treat her right too. If you provide the clothes and the food and her only problem be is feeding and clothing the child then talk to someone. Makene no be say nah she dey buy the the food and your own na to command.
Can you buy what you don't intend to feed your baby?i bring home all the money 100% nothing from her cos she's unemployed.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by mabea: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

Not all mothers know what is best for their children and that is the truth.
You don't have it all figured out just because you pushed a baby out of your vagina. Experienced people are there to guide you if you're willing.
Yeah you're right. I must say the op is in a difficult situation. Maybe he should think of a better way to communicate to her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by mabea: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
lol @ yes sir kind of wife ...i only want a wife that listens to the doctor and her mum..period !!
This doesn't make sense. I rather you want a wife who listens and respects you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
Can you buy what you don't intend to feed your baby?i bring home all the money 100% nothing from her cos she's unemployed.
As I said before, not every woman who gives birth is a mother. It baffles me when I see good looking women with beautiful make up and then their kids will be running around in rags and looking like ophans. Some women don't know what their babies need and even when they know, they don't care. Maybe she's sick.
It's she's not doing her job as a mother, what then can she do?

10 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by newace: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
mabea:
This doesn't make sense. I rather you want a wife who listens and respects you.
I want a woman that has common sense and listens to medical/parental advise.You'll respect ur spouse if you respect ur parents?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by mabea: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

But this is not her first rodeo now. Is this not her third child? Has she always been this way?
I think this is her first. The op said that he would have 4 more children but not with her parents

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by mabea: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
I want a woman that has common sense and listens to medical/parental advise.You'll respect ur spouse if you respect ur parents?
Sure. But some parents can give the wrong advice o especially in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by newace: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thank you all for your contribution.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by 4dor: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
punisha:

If at all he'd understand ur sarcasm.
Marriage is not for everyone o... Not kids especially.
Keep coming to NL to update us on ur failure as a husband o don't go and make your young home work be seeking validation from NL where even yaba patients are members.

Find a way to talk to that woman. She cant be difficult. The love u have for that child no reach her own, so try and understand her point of view and reach a peaceful conclusion.

"She can't be difficult"? Really You know her

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
444crop:
trust me, they come in different sizes and looks but na still the same qualities

What a shallow thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by 444crop: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Biglittlelois:

What a shallow thinking.
as long as its my thinking and my shallow.......feel free to off ur clothes, pour salt water on ur body and hug a naked high tension thank u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by sisisioge: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
No need to fight, just get a nurse or doctor to explain things to her...she might not understand the reason behind your suggestion.

Guys that like girls that are so dumb that they could hardly reason for themselves because they think they would be easier to control dont usually end well. By the time their voice clear small na orisirisi coins their heads go dey pour grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
444crop:
as long as its my thinking and my shallow.......feel free to off ur clothes, pour salt water on ur body and hug a naked high tension thank u
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by 444crop: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]
hmmmmmmm See Me see wahala oooo... I actually didn't want to waste my data but if I didn't, u won't have a feel of me.....carry your Solomon wisdom go find where u go rest am eh....leave me and my folly
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
see newace don't device that woman just because of that. Take the issue to your pastor.
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Samakus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Deep quote. Deep for the sane and clean heads. For the opposites, a strong damp on their ignorant ego and an opportunity to even make their ignorance more intolerable.

The choice is theirs
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Friend22(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
Today,i told my wife to start feeding our 18 month old son sma baby milk once a day so he could take in all the necessary nutrients from the milk since he was never breast fed.Note:he eats cerelac in the morning,yoghurt at 12 noon,Eba/Amala at 4pm and cerelac again in the night.I mentioned to her to find a way to feed him sma milk at least once a day but instead she started arguing with me. What do i do?

Immaturity is worrying you.
You left your neighbours, most importantly your family members and start asking total strangers about your family matters?!
Wonderful!
What kind of plastic generation are we raising ?
Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
VLTA:
Give her a helping hand in feeding the baby, from there introduce your sma..
I wondered if he was handicapped that he couldn't feed his kid at least once a day with ordinary milk while the wife fed him for the rest of the day.
The wife might have had a handful already but instead of helping her out, he ran to NL to lament.
Some people had already advised he involved her family, for the small matter oh.
I tire for this place sometimes. sad

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
J111333:
I wondered if he was handicapped that he couldn't feed his kid at least once a day with ordinary milk while the wife fed him for the rest of the day.
The wife might have had a handful already but instead of helping her out, he ran to NL to lament.
Some people had already advised he involved her family, for the small matter oh.
I tire for this place sometimes. sad

The guy must be eying another woman and just want justification to divorce that poor lady.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by stanvesco(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
Today,i told my wife to start feeding our 18 month old son sma baby milk once a day so he could take in all the necessary nutrients from the milk since he was never breast fed.Note:he eats cerelac in the morning,yoghurt at 12 noon,Eba/Amala at 4pm and cerelac again in the night.I mentioned to her to find a way to feed him sma milk at least once a day but instead she started arguing with me. What do i do?

Calm bro....
Be calm........
Some women do develop post partum depression that can spill into full blown clinical depression.....work with her....talk to her......and if possible see a Dr!.
She might also be needing some vitamins to boost her mood.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:

I think that child will soon be 2yrs pls relax and introduce peak 123 for brain development

St 6/12 months, moat kids eats normal agricultural foods and they grow well

His brain is still developing so add peak 123, milo or ovaltine

He will be fine

Though you didn't tell us what you wife gave as reason for not doing so

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? by Ikjosh04: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
newace:
Not all mothers know whats best for their kids,the boy cries heavily when he poos which happens once in 2-3 days...the dr advised us to stop cerelac but my son's mother knows best.Like i said i'll have 3 more kids but he's my last child with her.

Is she from Imo?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.