Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". (24474 Views)

Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone? / I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by Rich4god(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Am lending my voice to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7922406/wife-why-life-women-complicated#127165126

A couple of days back, my wife put to bed using CS. Initially we had a baby before, I a know how complicated and painful the pregnancy and childbirth was.

Now I was in the theatre during the CS and I saw first hand how someone's abdomen was sliced open and the baby pulled out. I also saw how doctors were putting their hands into someone's abdomen and how they finally stitched her up. It wasn't an easy sight to behold. Right now, she's recovering, but the pain she's passing through is much.

To me, this is the highest form of sacrifice that someone can give for the family.

So to the men and husband out there..... before you ask your wife to be "what she is bringing to table", kindly think about the sacrifice they make in bringing your children to the world.

168 Likes 20 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by ipobarecriminals: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Women/mothers are GOLD.Women are to be treated like 🥚 not waste.Appreciate them.

PS. I'm NOT praising the useless ones that chase ready-made men/boys and later got battered, punched.

120 Likes 14 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rich4god:

A couple of days back, my wife put to bed using CS. Initially we had a baby before, I a know how complicated and painful the pregnancy and childbirth was.

Now I was in the theatre during the CS and I saw first hand how someone's abdomen was sliced open and the baby pulled out. I also saw how doctors were putting their hands into someone's abdomen and how they finally stitched her up. It wasn't an easy sight to behold. Right now, she's recovering, but the pain she's passing through is much.

To me, this is the highest form of sacrifice that someone can give for the family.

So to the men and husband out there..... before you ask your wife to be "what she is bringing to table", kindly think about the sacrifice they make in bringing your children to the world.

their is nothing called SACRIFICE on things that you are meant to be doing, giving birth is not a sacrifice it nature their is no two ways about it if you want a
child

276 Likes 22 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by amnesty7: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Leave the confused ppl alone.

4 Likes

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by Fahvvy: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
If you think a woman giving birth is "sacrifice", then I believe there must be a new meaning to the word "sacrifice" undecided...

I am not trying to downplay the severities surrounding pregnancy, however, it's no news that women are biologically wired to give birth undecided...

So a woman giving birth is just her fulfilling her biological role, nothing much undecided...

252 Likes 18 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Op you are right but the ways they behave and reacts sxore them below,what men go through daily too are not beans o

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by RingRoadCartel: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
OP have you ever been to an oil rig make you see how men dey risk their lives DAILY to put food on the table?

259 Likes 19 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by BlaqFaze: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
Simp wan lecture us

242 Likes 21 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by specialmati(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool let love lead I mean the selfless kind of love and not all this selfish love littered everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by thejourney200: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Everyone should be appreciated in a relationship. It is so much sacrifice on both parts and abuse of any form should never be encouraged.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
So the thrusting of the man that leads to the pregnancy isn't a sacrifice on its own abi na wetin you wan try dey talk,you op? lipsrsealed

A man's life is always filled up with bunches of bills...So it's expected of every sensible woman to be a part of anything that hits the family's table.....At least,make see-finish for no dey.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by CapitalHYC(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by wizelink(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Good
Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by sucess001(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Rich4god:

With 1.5 million, a surrogate can do same for you... So?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by kakaki123: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
I dey read comments.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by GreatAchiever1: 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
The both parties make a lot of sacrifice to complement themselves to become one in marriage.
Problems arise when one don't know their role to play. Worst is if it's the man. Because if it is the woman, the man can discipline her to lead her in the right step.

A reason why I always laugh at feminism because last last na your body go still tell you how far.

2 Likes

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by sucess001(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
If you think a woman giving birth is "sacrifice", then I believe there must be a new meaning to the word "sacrifice" undecided...

I am not trying to downplay the severities surrounding pregnancy, however, it's no news that women are biologically wired to give birth undecided...

So a woman giving birth is just her fulfilling her biological role, nothing much undecided...

Don't mind the simp. Don't they do that same thing for their baby daddys?

So because they give birth, we should not ask what they bring to the table. Feminine men

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by Anytask01: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
I see
Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by wwwkaycom(m): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ok
Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by Cocopopsss: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
t.
ZIMDRILL:

their is nothing called SACRIFICE on things that you are meant to be doing, giving birth is not a sacrifice it nature their is no two ways about it if you want a
child
Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by BRATISLAVA: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
OP have you ever been to an oil rig make you see how men dey risk their lives DAILY to put food on the table.

Are they not compensated for the risk adequately? What is the compensation for this risk? Since a job is the same as birthing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by Lovelyn451(f): 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
I don't blame them na, it's the ladies that get stupidly overly excited once marriage is being proposed to them not knowing they will be making the most sacrifice.....I rather lose millions of my money than go through that pain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by obesse: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Another mumu spotted! Simp lasan lasan!!
Sacrifice ko, sacrificial ni!!
No worry, your eye go soon clear!!!
You better go do DNA test before you begin train the child!
I don talk my own.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by RingRoadCartel: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Are they not compensated for the risk adequately? What is the compensation for this risk? Since a job is the same as birthing.

The child is the compensation.

For men who are capable and reasonable, they get their wives push gifts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by BRATISLAVA: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Simp wan lecture us

If you don't want the lecture you could try to give birth to a baby yourself. And nurture it. Then tell us what you are bringing to the table while doing all that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by DesChyko: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmm..

If we are to prioritise the relevance of women to childbearing, are we not going back to our forefathers time?

1 Like

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by airsaylongcome: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by money121(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ok
Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by GBPUSD: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
How many children grow up to remember their father? She went through that pain to bring to this world HER child.

Nature made childbearing business a woman thing. Men are not responsible for it. Mothers do a lot and so do men.

So many women opt for CS because they don't want to go through the stress of pushing and all. If they had their way, they would rather lay eggs.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by Towma(f): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Apart from that, how many men work in oil rigs compared to number of women both married and single that give birth?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". by WorldRichest: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Rich4god:

So all your wife needs to bring to the table is her pussy for fuccking and for baby production. I am sory for you.

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Things That Cause Regret In Old Age / Names For Twin Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.