Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me (10199 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Originalsly: 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmm.... her ex whom she loved so much cheated on her and broke her heart.... so she left him and hopped on you. Does she love you more than she loved her ex? Now you shouted and insulted her and she hopped on New Guy. No doubt... it was only once she is expected to say... and add with condom to take away your fear of her sharing some kind STD. It wouldn't happen again.... are you sure you know what she meant by that? I hope you're not thinking she wouldn't cheat again. Your choice..your life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by hkidola00(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
AlphaStorm:
One of the Problems with guys is STUPIDITY .
THIS SCENARIO was used by UBUNJA in one of his miseducations titled : THE BREAKUP SHE INITIATED FOR NO REASON..

Check this out, she met with the guy and wanted to fvck him. The only way for her to do that without loosing you was to spend the 10k so as to get u angry and take some time off the relationship (I bet she was the one who started d quarrel and heaped the most insults).

Whilst u have NOT broken up yet she can fvck d guy and come back to you. Even if d matter cast, she fit use d temporary breakup as excuse while shedding crocodile tears.
She knows u love her soo much and she made sure to isolate you from other girls and finish u with fake love. That way, even if she messup, u go forgive her

ALAYE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYED....!!!!!!!!! grin grin
hmm.meen...so if a girl knows u love her very very well... she's likely to misbehave.. true

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by ubunja(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
hkidola00:
hmm.meen...so if a girl knows u love her very very well... she's likely to misbehave.. true
she knows the more you love her the easier you'll forgive her.

And the reverse is true as well concerning guys.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by ubunja(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
SageMK:
Forgive her.
I'm sure her infidelity wasn't premeditated. smiley

She deserve another opportunity to backstab you properly where it'll hurt enough for you to start using your God's given common sense.
lmfao.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nezzjnr: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
angry angry angry angry

Seun kindly ban this OP

Farano kindly do the needful by deleting this topic angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by farem: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Following..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by farem: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Grine:
Sometimes she comes to my side to spend the weekend with me...

So I promised her that I won't cheat on her...I never in any time cheated on her,
She has been begging me since to forgive her, that she only had sex with him once.

Sometimes I wonder how two fucking idiats who never discuss marriage get worried about cheating.
This world and the future of other relationships is doomed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by dorin27(f): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
jericco1:

Are you married
yes I am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by dorin27(f): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
krushdripper:
Nah, doesn't sound lonely, you're just pained that he don't worry about hoes. There are many other things that can get a man unlonely.
pained? No sir, I am not.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by bologzy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
OP, You have been played. Search for ubunja on nairaland and specifically read his thread "That break up she initiated for no reason".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by JasperVII(m): 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nezzjnr:
angry angry angry angry
Seun kindly ban this OP
Farano kindly do the needful by deleting this topic angry angry
Seconded
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by krushdripper(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
farem:

Sometimes I wonder how two fucking idiats who never discuss marriage get worried about cheating.
This world and the future of other relationships is doomed
They shouldn't cheat on eachother as preparation & training for marriage. i.e you don't have to be married first before you seize cheating, you seize cheating from a (serious) relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by TheMohican(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
This reminds me of my ex, the girl would always plead with me not to cheat on her, and tell me how her ex always cheated on her, only for the bitvh to cheat on my the first chance she got, women are scum, don't ever kill yourself over them

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by sharpwriter(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zzor:
I don't think you are matured yet to be in a relationship,if you are cool with a cheat,then carry on but please always use your head and don't be blinded by any yeye love

My sweet Zzor wink kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Quality20(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
just forgive her kowai. u really don't know what sex means to all these young ladies, its probably what kept ur girl sane n didn't feel d pain of d breakup. Remember Once these girls are already initiated into sex, its almost impossible for them to stop. it becomes like self to them. Just marry her on time so that she can become more responsible
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by ezechi24(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Another mumu ..the same story ...mmsshhww
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by zeenaman: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
From experience, I'm only sure of one thing. The guy slept with her more than once. I don't know if she'll repeat it again but I know the guy slept with her more than once

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by paul100(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Just two weeks and she don open pussy for another guy.I fear some girls oooo and how can a guy give you money to cook and you use the money to buy clothes.Who does that?
Abeg female nairalanders,is this girl responsible and a good wife material?
Leave the cheating bitch
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Vecto(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fantasticcc:
The break-up she initiates for no reason....read up ubunja mis-education and thank me later

grin grin If we tell them to read ubunjas miseducations they won't listen. Now look at the mess he's gotten himself into, lol. Obviously she initiated that break up as cop-out to do what she had to do.

I have a feeling OP isn't banging her well, but since he is a Nice guy she is definitely keeping him for marriage while she is screwing with other guys. grin cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Skepticus: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
dorin27:
you sound lonely...just an observation though. Mabinu

Stop projecting your weakness on him.

He has decided to rid himself free of you manipulative hoes. Leave him be.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by dorin27(f): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Skepticus:

Stop projecting your weakness on him.

He has decided to rid himself free of you manipulative hoes. Leave him be.
talk is cheap....so keep it coming.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by deltateam: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
@ Grine

Shebi she told him that she had a boyfriend before sleeping with him.

She even respected you by sleeping once o not even twice.

grin

Very funny girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by BigDick70inch(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lol..
Fear girls Oo..
My ex left me immediately I got adm..tho deep down I no get feeling for her but pretended to..
She called my mobile to break up using one flimsy excuse sha..

I jux told her no problem and left her..

Wetin con fear me be say..i did 5yrs course in skool..ex never deleted my number Oo for those periods..even when she lost her phone..

She said..she wrote my phone number down in her diary..

In short sha..we spoke and she was telling how the guy she left me for bleeped her up and even disvirgin her..

I wasnt judgemental while she narrated everything..but got pissed off and blocked her when.. she was making passes for us to come together..

Just imagine..she wanted me so much to visit to visit her..but I never did..

Up till now she still disturb my number..telling me she now realise how i truly love her..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Elimon(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
First of all, do her back.. Forgive her.. Then remove your mind from her because she didn't Bleep that guy just once and she didn't tell the guy she had a bf
Talking from experience...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Harrykn: 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
In just two weeks issue, she slept with another man and decided to use a condom. But why? If you're a jealous person, you might plan something funny but don't. Accept Her at your own risk. Don't press the gentle man button, you worked so hard for anything you got so don't flex it on a hoe.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by cooooooks(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
I don't understand why you'll be claiming 'ownership' of someone who you're not dating.

If you guys are not affirmatively in an exclusive relationship, do not expect exclusivity by right.

This is also why it is good to define things, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Meteng: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
The simps are back grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Girl matter wey pass two line I no dey waste my time read am
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Grine:
I met this beautiful girl around last year September. She looked so innocent and she was humble with lot of respect.
We got to know each other very well and then we started dating full time.
Sometimes she comes to my side to spend the weekend with me, she do tell me how her ex whom she loved so much cheated on her and broke her heart. So I promised her that I won't cheat on her. That made me cut off any form of relationship I had with other girls, and then to focused on her alone.
For the few months we dated, I never in any time cheated on her, infact I respected her so much that I don't reply to any girl chats apart from hers, started to ignored most of my female friends so that I won't be distracted or tempted.
The relationship with this girl was going fine, she spends most time with me, her phone was always with me she had no password. I was sure she was not doing anything with any guy.
Sometime around July this year, we had issues, I gave her 10,000 naira to cook for the the weekend, to my surprise, she used the money for her personal use. She did not cook as I expected instead, she used the money to buy clothes.
This got me angry as I shouted at her, I insulted her, she insulted me back and then she left.
She stopped coming to my place and we stopped communicating.
After like two weeks, she called and apologize, I forgave her and we started talking again, we started seeing ourselves, for the two weeks we were having issues, I never cheated on her with anybody as I believed we will reconcile later.
Fast forward to this month, I was with her phone browsing (she gave me to use), when a strange message came in to her inbox. I opened it, and it was a guy. They guy texted that he was missing her and that when Will they see themselves again. This message got me so worried so i asked her whom it was, she told me that it was her old class mate and that she doesn't have anything to do with him.
Yesterday Morning again the same guy called her, she picked and was telling the guy to leave her that she is with her boyfriend. Then the boy of phone said "when we had sex, you never told me you were with your boyfriend".
I got chills when I heard that.
So I asked her to explain, at first she was lieing but later confessed to me that when we were having issues, she slept with the guy just Once with condom and since then the guy has been disturbing her. That before she had sex with the guy, she told him that she had a boyfriend.And now the guy wants to see her again.
I was so Shocked and reminded her of our promise that we will not cheat on each other.
She started crying and asked me to forgive her, that it would not repeat itself again.
I have been thinking about this since, and I don't know what to do. It was so painful because I never cheated on her, I loved and respected her.
She's an hardworking girl, i never believed she could do such a thing even at my back.
She has been begging me since to forgive her, that she only had sex with him once.

Pls what is her name? She behaves like my ex
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Prof0fficial: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
10k to cook for weekend. how much is your salary. sorry to ask?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by Austeeenxx: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
I'm willing to bet my enter life savings they had sex more than the ONE time she's yapping about.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Fantasticcc:
The break-up she initiates for no reason....read up ubunja mis-education and thank me later

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

I swear bro.. you took the words of my mouth.. this was what came to my mind while reading the post..
Ubunjas thread is a must for every guy that wants to know how best to handle the female folks..
Op, you girl initiated the mini break up so as to Bang the side guy and weigh if he deserves to be dated..
She banger and felt he isn't dating material and returned to make up with you..
The choice is yours to tolerate a cheat or move on..
Na you Sabi..

#Respect_Ubunja .. everyday this Sissy weak men keep on vindicating you..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? / Best Silhouette Compilation Disturbing Images❤❤❤ / Cash Of 200k Or Gift Of 200k - Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.