Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Did I Beat That P**sy Up? – Kiddwaya Asks Erica As They Mock Tolanibaj (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Beat That P**sy Up? – Kiddwaya Asks Erica As They Mock Tolanibaj (video) (734 Views)

Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / For That P**sy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Beat That P**sy Up? – Kiddwaya Asks Erica As They Mock Tolanibaj (video) by GistsBaze1: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tolanibaj who saw Erica and Kiddwaya in an unusual position doing their own thing under the duvet in the HOH lounge decided to get a new duvet to the HOH room.

According to her, she doesn’t trust the one there, after seeing those two in an unusual position and Erica and Kiddwaya decided to mock her with that saying she’s scared.

Kiddwaya who wanted to prove he did nothing asked Erica whether he beat her p**sy last night adding she’s a bad girl and that she should have told Tolanibaj that nothing happened between them.

See the video below
https://gistsbaze.com/bbnaija-did-i-beat-that-psy-up-kiddwaya-asks-erica-as-they-mock-tolanibaj-video/

2 Shares

Re: Did I Beat That P**sy Up? – Kiddwaya Asks Erica As They Mock Tolanibaj (video) by Uniquekriss(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Erica is a disgrace to womanhood, she should take control of her lustful nature.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do / Can You Marry Someone Who Did Plastic Surgery? / Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.