Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? (1985 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
A pleasant looking lady walks past you
but your eyes is glued to her lips
freshly painted

is this sufficient to plant a kiss on those lips?

One Morning you feel the urge to be nice to your WOG(wife or girlfriend)
she is busy with kitchen work
aroma is rich and sweet

is this sufficient to plant kiss on those lips?

you notice the weight your mother has been yet to discard
since your birth
coupled with other stressful child related activities that have taken a toll on her beauty

can you plant a thank you kiss on her lips?

Should our women be kissed?
is it ever wrong to kiss a woman
when is it right to kiss a woman?

I just realized that there are more reasons to beat a woman than kiss a woman

Note: Kiss is the code word for doing something good to a woman

tell me what you think  kiss
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
did you really think before you posted this

this is a silly question to ask

and the weird part is on the lady who walks by why would want to kiss her with her consent

thats violation
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by denzel2009: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM, they actually created sex offenders register for a reason.
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

for sure
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
so kissing is totally outlawed Thinkers?
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
Please get laid! Save us the headache!
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
chinedumo:

so kissing is totally outlawed Thinkers?

outlawed how ?

when did people start to find a reason to kiss someone they know, like, love, close to and comfortable to do so and finally the other person should feel the same way you do
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by saintneo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Please get laid! Save us the headache!
seconded! however, you should help him out.
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
No thanks. I haven't got my HIV/AIDS vaccine shot. I will pass.

You can assist him if you like.
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Please get laid!  Save us the headache!
i wasnt talking about getting laid
i was talking about kissing
i never knew that my lack of sex gives u a headache

by the way how did u conclude that i lack sex
do u think my comment is due to sexual frustration?

ZIM DRILL:

outlawed how ?

when did people start to find a reason to kiss someone they know, like, love, close to and comfortable to do so and finally the other person should feel the same way you do 

are u saying that kissing is an unconscious activity?
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by naijafrend: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
chinedumo:

A pleasant looking lady walks past you
but your eyes is glued to her lips
freshly painted

is this sufficient to plant a kiss on those lips?

Yes; provided you are ready for that slap she plants on your cheeks

chinedumo:

One Morning you feel the urge to be nice to your WOG(wife or girlfriend)
she is busy with kitchen work
aroma is rich and sweet

is this sufficient to plant kiss on those lips?
Errmmm, Yes

chinedumo:

you notice the weight your mother has been yet to discard
since your birth
coupled with other stressful child related activities that have taken a toll on her beauty

can you plant a thank you kiss on her lips?

Wait a minute , let me get this right- You want to kiss your mom on her lips ?? lipsrsealed For whatBecause she has not discarded the weight after your birth and other stressful child related activities
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by Omolola1(f): 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
That part of actually got me thinking. . .
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
chinedumo:

i wasnt talking about getting laid
i was talking about kissing
i never knew that my lack of sex gives u a headache

by the way how did u conclude that i lack sex
do u think my comment is due to sexual frustration?

are u saying that kissing is an unconscious activity?

man i think you are thinking in your native langauge then write in english without adjusting your think to make sense in english

Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason?

the way your wrote it, it sounds like it wrong or against the law to kiss a woman with a reason
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
Omolola1:

That part of actually got me thinking. . .
u guys dont get it

that part is referring to the troubles she had to go through for you
sacrifices she made to raise you up
there are women today who dont want want babies cos it will spoil their beauty
that is what being thankful for to ur mum
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

man i think you are thinking in your native langauge then write in english without adjusting your think to make sense in english

Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason?

the way your wrote it, it sounds like it wrong or against the law to kiss a woman with a reason

native language ni English language ko
Mr man your theory hold no water
unless u care to elaborate more in detail
First what is my native language
and how my native language makes it sound that way

have u thought it this way that it might sound that way to you cos of your native thinking and translation pattern?

the wordings in no way means "it wrong or against the law to kiss a woman with a reason"
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
chinedumo:

u guys dont get it

that part is referring to the troubles she had to go through for you
sacrifices she made to raise you up
there are women today who dont want want babies cos it will spoil their beauty
that is what being thankful for to your mum

yes we appriciate her effort but come to think of it who was supposed to raise me ? her she wasnt forced to have me

we shouldnt overhype our parents as if they pick me up from the streets and raised me

they made love and produced me and it was their duty to raise me and provide me with food and love period
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
chinedumo:

native language ni English language ko
Mr man your theory hold no water
unless u care to elaborate more in detail
First what is my native language
and how my native language makes it sound that way

have u thought it this way that it might sound that way to you cos of your native thinking and translation pattern?

the wordings in no way means "it wrong or against the law to kiss a woman with a reason"

native langauge is your mother tongue

if the words aint what i think you mean then to me it doesnt make sense
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by naijafrend: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2011
OP, my friend, everybody understands your motive for kissing your mom. But do you really want to"PLANT A KISS ON HER LIPS" Can't you manage with her cheek, forehead, hand etc ??

Do you have the urge to kiss only women? Have you for once thought about the hardships your dad went through to raise you ? Abeg, isn't this sufficient to plant a kiss on his lips too  ?
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijafrend:

OP, my friend, everybody understands your motive for kissing your mom. But do you really want to"PLANT A KISS ON HER LIPS" Can't you manage with her cheek, forehead, hand etc ??

Do you have the urge to kiss only women? Have you for once thought about the hardships your dad went through to raise you ? Abeg, isn't this sufficient to plant a kiss on his lips too  ?

go ahead
plant the kiss anywhere
kiss is kiss
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2011
I just realized that there are more reasons to beat a woman than kiss a woman

Note: Kiss is the code word for doing something good to a woman
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

native langauge is your mother tongue

if the words aint what i think you mean then to me it doesnt make sense

let me help you understand

compare and contrast between these two sentences

1)is it right to kiss a woman for any reason
2) is it right to beat a woman for any reason?
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by naijafrend: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2011
@OP
ROFL , you are a damn funny man o!!!
So kiss is the code word for doing something good to a woman, eh?  So a kiss on the lips means doing something good on her lips? wow !
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2011
chinedumo:

let me help you understand

compare and contrast between these two sentences

1)is it right to kiss a woman for any reason
2) is it right to beat a woman for any reason?

ok let me decipher it to mu undersatnding

they mean the same  to me i.e IT IS RIGHT TO BEAT A WOMAN ----- by law or some moral we know its wrong

then yours IT IS RIGHT TO KISS A WOMAN -- yes by whatever is common between the two of you

my undertsanding there is no need to to ask such question
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by Konjour(m): 5:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
denzel2009:

sex and kiss mean the same to you?
am yet to hear of kissing offenders registry
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

ok let me decipher it to mu undersatnding

they mean the same  to me i.e IT IS RIGHT TO BEAT A WOMAN ----- by law or some moral we know its wrong

then yours IT IS RIGHT TO KISS A WOMAN -- yes by whatever is common between the two of you

my understanding there is no need to to ask such question

Is it right to beat a woman for any reason means
list reasons that justifies beating

is it right to kiss a woman for any reason means
list reasons that justifies kissing

Simple!
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by Yemmyc(f): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
*coordinatin a long queue*NEXT!!!>>>
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by denzel2009: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
chinedumo:

sex and kiss mean the same to you?
am yet to hear of kissing offenders registry

sex and grabbing booobs of strangers mean the same to you?

am yet to hear booob grabbing offenders registry too
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
chinedumo:

Is it right to beat a woman for any reason means
list reasons that justifies beating

is it right to kiss a woman for any reason means
list reasons that justifies kissing

Simple!

the first one we finished dealing with it go to the thread

yours it is simple --- when did you have to find reasons to kiss your wife, your kids etc --- my understanding you dont need reasons  but you just do it to show your love and appriciation
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by deniyor: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
wackos on the loose angry
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by r231(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2011
deniyor:

wackos on the loose angry

grin cheesy grin
Re: Is It Right To Kiss A Woman For Any Reason? by chinedumo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

the first one we finished dealing with it go to the thread

yours it is simple --- when did you have to find reasons to kiss your wife, your kids etc --- my understanding you dont need reasons  but you just do it to show your love and appriciation

i know it looks strange to you
but u better start thinking of subtle excuses t odo so

some people when they classify it under "but you just do it to show your love and appreciation" it is because they find no reason to do it.

Kissing is not another unconscious or reflex activity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right 2 Marry Som1 U Don't Like? / Why Won't This Hot,good-looking Guy Let Down His Defence & Love Again? / If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.