Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith (5154 Views)

I Had Deep Romance With My Cousin This Morning / Sizzling Photos Of Thicc Girls That Would Leave The #AssGang Craving / Demi Rose Showcases Her Famous Curves In Sizzling Latex Harness Bikini (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by Linadinna: 2:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerian International Singer and Song Writer Tiwa Savage in sizzling romance with UK's Sam Smith in "Temptation".

Temptation is the latest song from Tiwa Savage alongside Sam Smith and it's produced by Nigeria's fast rising producer London.

In Temptation, we couldn't help but marveled at the chemistry between Tiwa and Sam as they made the song a classic masterpiece with their top notch vocals and perfect inclination.

Temptation is a song that catches your attention at first listen, and makes you to want to repeat again and again. Thumbs up to Tiwa and Sam for this.

Listen Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta-4Fw7woRY

Click Here To Download

Connect with Tiwa Savage on Instagram @tiwasavage

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/08/tiwa-savage-in-sizzling-romance-with.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by Nuhushafin33(m): 3:26am On Aug 25, 2020
Am listening
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by daddytime(m): 3:56am On Aug 25, 2020
A sizzling romance with an obviously gay dude?

Una head no correct at all these illiterate and ignorant bloggers.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by paulolee(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by chiiraq802(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2020
See uncle, uncle weh mumu....@ op
Sam smith issa gay.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2020
daddytime:

Nigerian bloggers matter done tire me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by Vyzz: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2020
daddytime:

The blogger wan cook up story but doesn't know he is gay...

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by ObaKlaz: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Bloggers can be silly, but Nigerian bloggers are just downright daft and useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by Munirboss(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2020
I thought Sam was GAY
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by oyatz(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
chiiraq802:
See uncle, uncle weh mumu....@ op

Sam smith issa gay.

There are different types of gay men.

There are some 'artificial gays' who declared themselves to be gays for public and financial reasons but they can fvck any woman that mistake them for true gays.

There are also occasional gays who only fvck men when there are no women available e.g some prisoners, some herdsmen etc

And there are bi-sexuals that are sometimes classified as gays.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by blingxx(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sam smith is the gayest person alive right now ...op how come ? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by fati2001(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
gayman
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by chiiraq802(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
oyatz:

There are some 'artificial gays' who declared themselves to be gays for public and financial reasons but they can fvck any woman that mistake them for true gays.

There are also occasional gays who only fvck men when there are no women available e.g some prisoners, some herdsmen etc

I know bro!!!.... but Sam Smith is a gay, as in gay gay....his interest is men.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by AlexMahone: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
It's funny how no nobody, even talked about the song. Y'all leave the blogger...albeit ignorant, it's hís hustle. Now to the song, did both artiste come good? I am a fan of both these artistes...and i cant wait for Tiwa's Celia album. So, who's listened?
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by Kulawyn: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
I have watched the video and I did not see any sizzlig romance in it . What is happening is that you are just imagining things because first of all we all know that sam smith is gay and so I wonder how he can have romace with her in the video. It is jsut impossble and even if it happens then it will be fake.
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by wealthtrak: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
daddytime:

LMAO... Just imagine, the level
of deep ignorance in the name
of blogging! angry
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by Flamemignon1(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2021
oyatz:

Yea.... Umm, as a queer man, there's nothing like the shit you just wrote and besides who dug up this thread again?
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by MufasaLion: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Some bloggers can never make it because if their poor sense if journalism. Sam Smith is gay for fvck sake!

Dumb post!
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by latexxbro(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Yea.... Umm, as a queer man, there's nothing like the shit you just wrote and besides who dug up this thread again?
I didn't eve notice the date until you just said it lol
Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by Flamemignon1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
latexxbro:
I didn't eve notice the date until you just said it lol
I also didn't notice until I read the article because I heard the song last year

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage In Sizzling Romance With Sam Smith by nokspos: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sam is gay now

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / Funny Conversation Between Daughter & Father / Pant Or Bra, What Do You Take Off First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.