Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41869 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by anungangampu: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dangrace01:

Sir with all due respect how is black a racial word?

If I call a an European white man is it a racial word?

I need an answer
Bro it's racial, that's the dept of racism dark colour is facing all over world. Do you know most folks don't know that there are blacks with light skin in west Africa, most think light skin is only found in south Africa due to presence of white over there..

We should change that narrative.. Indians have black among them, same as Indonesia but we all call them by Thier country and not any adjective or noun portraying colour.

We should be addressed as African, black melenase should be called melanasians same as adulasians. Every man should go by the name of Thier country and not skin colour.

Black's denying African root contributed to this.. It shouldn't continue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by DonroxyII: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.

We must return to the Traditional Reigion of our ancestors. Enough is enough.
That one that you use a whole human as sacrifice to some gods ... Or someone just go haywire because no one can match him or her in charms grin

Backward never !
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vilgax:

grin

sorry bro, i'm not falling for this grin

you definitely know I'm going to give you a rundown on the whole evolutionary process and whatnot grin

but the truth is you're a staunch believer of Creationism (the whole 7 days stuff abi?) and as such no matter how I try and simplify man's evolutionary journey to you, you are still going to criticize some points.

you stick to your Creationism.
I'll stick to my evolution.

just stop oversimplifying how Man came to be.
loamy soil??
reason am na, e sweet for your mouth?
You think I don't know the whole stuff....
I would love some nice conversation....
You guys fall under the big bang theory... That I know..... If you say man evolved according the big bang theory,,,,then where does the big bang theory come from? But before any further discussion,,,, do you believe man evolved from apes and monkeys?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by anungangampu: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
afube:

It is because you have no self worth that is why you will allow someone to call you black.........to make matters worse you insist on calling yourself black also.There remains a monumental work to do to free you people from mental slavery.

I have not heard about white Indian or black Indian or white Indonesia or black Indonesia..

Every body is called by the county they came from but why African choose to be called "black" is what I don't understand.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
DonroxyII:
That one that you use a whole human as sacrifice to some gods ... Or someone just go haywire because no one can match him or her in charms grin

Backward never !

No matter what . Ours is ours and we must reform and develop like what Hindus in India and Shinto in Japan did.

Also im traditionalist and we dont sacrifice humans today.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by DonroxyII: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't care if this man makes sense or not, black remains my favorite color.

Also, I don't see this changing what Africans are called.

However should we not agree that Africans are indeed black? I mean;
We lack technology,
we lack independence,
we lack science,
We have never developed any standard drug
we lack proper education,
we are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack water
We are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack electricity
We are surrounded by oceans yet fish is expensive
They said we are primarily Agriculturists, yet chicken is thrice as expensive as that in America
They said we are blessed with Natural resources, yet we send our resources out and resold to us double price.

Like the Pastor said, Black is emptiness. I just hope we can change the narrative someday
We are black except few .... All I want is light and being enlightened.... Majority of Africans only go to school for the money due to abject poverty and wretched-ness ..... Knowledge is alien to us here ....... Lack of Knowledge is what is causing the poverty in the first place ....

Money and more money can never eradicate poverty and wretched-ness, Only knowledge eradicate generational poverty and promote generational wealth !!

Money, sex and materialism is all majority of Africans understand grin ....

I think I'm brown not black though grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by jaxxy(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.

Under the context. He might be making a point. Black is not the only color, nobody is even truely black or who named man white and black in the 1st place??

Let’s get to the roots of the nomenclature. That’s his point. Not that whiteman is better than a Blackman.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by segvic(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Water is not black and yet it is colourless. grin

On a more serious note, the black is a reference to the skin and not the character.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Afrikween(f): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
okay, we are white.. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by DonroxyII: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

No matter what . Ours is ours and we must reform and develop like what Hindus in India and Shinto in Japan did.

Also im traditionalist and we dont sacrifice humans today.
Personally speaking there is nothing wrong in embracing new things only that what benefit has ours given us through time ...

There is nothing like ours in the world, if I see a caucasian doing something and it works for him ... I being Negroid will also do same and more better than him so the caucasian can also have something to learn from me too .... or He surpassed me and I also overtake him ....

That's how greater nations developed beyond this planet earth towards other planets, the solar systems, galaxies and universe .....

Have you ever asked Oracle(Ifa) to tell you how to build a space ship or intergalactic vehicle grin ... nah ... nah, nah ... we just want to put fire in our mouth and blow it while forming sango/Amadioha .... when the same fire is what Caucasians and Mongolia are using to power ships that is orbiting Mars and conducting research in space .... Advancing humanity ....

What are we making of "Ours" or Is it truly "Ours" ... Do we have "Ours" , "Theres" on planet earth

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

You said it all but what do we call the Sudanese?
if the a Sudanese man puts on a black top,,,,, the difference would be very clear between his facial color and the black top...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Vilgax: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
You think I don't know the whole stuff....
I would love some nice conversation....
You guys fall under the big bang theory... That I know..... If you say man evolved according the big bang theory,,,,then where does the big bang theory come from? But before any further discussion,,,, do you believe man evolved from apes and monkeys?

The Big Bang Theory is one of the most famous theory of the origin of the universe (although, they are others; Time's Arrow, The Immense Bulk, Steady States, etc).

The Big Bang Theory in its simplest explanation basically assumes that the universe was in a really dense and hot state before it started rapidly expanding in all directions (the suggested reasons for this are wayyy to complex to simplify abeg grin).

this theory seems to hold water due to observable changes between different galaxies (which points to the expanding nature of the universe) and also, the observable slowing down of this expansion (due to the effects of gravity).

there's still loads of things I skipped in this (extremely summarised) narration of the Big Bang Theory.

concerning the second question, "the whole man descended from apes" is a misinterpretation of the evolutionary process.

a more apt statement is "man as well as apes are descended from the same ancestor".

to answer your question, yes; it's clear as day that man shares some similarities with apes, but you should be aware that the biological branch of apes and humans are still far apart on the evolutionary tree.
the modern human is the last of his species; the Homo. (not homosexual o abeg grin)

I could keep on typing but I'll never be able to break it down into easier parts. it's a very complicated topic. trust me I know.

if you really want to know more you could read up on the subject. you don't necessarily have to believe it or anything.
it's just nice to have a working knowledge of the subject.

it'll be easier for you to discredit it thoroughly when you know more about it. grin
have fun

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by DamiBlaise: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:
This is what i have been telling people

I am not black

#iamnotblack.

I agree with this man for once

Don't mind them bro..
You are GREEN
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by DonroxyII: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
tundeloveday:
Let us keep lying to ourselves. The day I reckon I am black is the day I took a picture with 2 white guys in the dark at night. The faces of the 2 white guys could only be seen in the picture. Then it dawned on me the reason why
Lol grin ... Aswear ...

I saw the same thing in the series I'm watching Billions ... one dark dude just dissappear for camera ... all I saw was body frame no face ..... Sun do us wayo in Africa !
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
DamiBlaise:

Don't mind them bro..
You are GREEN

No purple
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Simply6: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
He is definitely not a language or history scholar. The dictionary meaning of black is a social construct by the whites to make black appear evil during the hay days of racism. So oga, you can qualify the word white with the same adjectives you have attached to black. tongue wink
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
I wonder the way people think. From 5G network causing covid19 to Africans' rejection of the term black but to accept coloured people. A lot of people's ears are truly itching to hear what they want to hear.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmmm. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by alphaNomega: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Finally, relaxer don reach him brain.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vilgax:

The Big Bang Theory is one of the most famous theory of the origin of the universe (although, they are others; Time's Arrow, The Immense Bulk, Steady States, etc).

The Big Bang Theory in its simplest explanation basically assumes that the universe was in a really dense and hot state before it started rapidly expanding in all directions (the suggested reasons for this are wayyy to complex to simplify abeg grin).

this theory seems to hold water due to observable changes between different galaxies (which points to the expanding nature of the universe) and also, the observable slowing down of this expansion (due to the effects of gravity).

there's still loads of things I skipped in this (extremely summarised) narration of the Big Bang Theory.

concerning the second question, "the whole man descended from apes" is a misinterpretation of the evolutionary process.

a more apt statement is "man as well as apes are descended from the same ancestor".

to answer your question, yes; it's clear as day that man shares some similarities with apes, but you should be aware that the biological branch of apes and humans are still far apart on the evolutionary tree.
the modern human is the last of his species; the Homo. (not homosexual o abeg grin)

I could keep on typing but I'll never be able to break it down into easier parts. it's a very complicated topic. trust me I know.

if you really want to know more you could read up on the subject. you don't necessarily have to believe it or anything.
it's just nice to have a working knowledge of the subject.

it'll be easier for you to discredit it thoroughly when you know more about it. grin
have fun
Wow,,,, am enjoying this....
Now,,, the definition of science is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through OBSERVATION and EXPERIMENT....
Now I want you to notice those two words in capital letter....
If you say man and apes have the same ancestor,,,, who observed and experimented it?
The fact that it is called THEORY of evolution shows that it was never and has never been proven that's why it's still called a theory....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by alphaNomega: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
anungangampu:

Bro it's racial, that's the dept of racism dark colour is facing all over world. Do you know most folks don't know that there are blacks with light skin in west Africa, most think light skin is only found in south Africa due to presence of white over there..

We should change that narrative.. Indians have black among them, same as Indonesia but we all call them by Thier country and not any adjective or noun portraying colour.

We should be addressed as African, black melenase should be called melanasians same as adulasians. Every man should go by the name of Thier country and not skin colour.

Black's denying African root contributed to this.. It shouldn't continue
Do you realise it was the white man that called you African?

Before now, you were existing in tribes. They even named most of your tribes and present day African countries

If I go through your government ID now, I'm sure you are bearing an English name. Relax
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Goke7: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
He is even on black suit. Mtchew.

this one weak me o grin

truth is most of these pastors are not as informed and intelligent as we think. They need to improve themselves and read more
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Shattuck(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
specimen23:
Most of the people here commenting and insult Pst Chris didn't even read to understand what he was trying to communicate. What you say about yourself affects you whether you believe it or not. It's one of the reasons why Africans of color seem to be retrogressive in their thinking. At the end, fools will still disagree(A fool is someone who ignores knowledge)
you are the fool here red to some people represent danger or blood does that mean people shouldn't wear red, sani abacha was a corrupt dictator does that mean people shouldn't bear sani anymore, even the white people we talk about aren't even white,neither are black people when people talk about black people they do so as a form of classification by race a while an African man is black, a Caribbean man is also black, as is an afro latina now imagine you meeting a man in newyork or London you have no idea of his heritage if he is African or Latino or Caribbean how do describe him? if black is evil why is he wearing black and dying his hair black.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by hermesprogidy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
If black is absence of color, what then is white?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Iykenuwa(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:

Those who speak of "black lives", are they referring to their skin or their lives when they say "black"?

Is your skin black?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by otokx(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't care if this man makes sense or not, black remains my favorite color.

Also, I don't see this changing what Africans are called.

However should we not agree that Africans are indeed black? I mean;
We lack technology,
we lack independence,
we lack science,
We have never developed any standard drug
we lack proper education,
we are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack water
We are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack electricity
We are surrounded by oceans yet fish is expensive
They said we are primarily Agriculturists, yet chicken is thrice as expensive as that in America
They said we are blessed with Natural resources, yet we send our resources out and resold to us double price.

Like the Pastor said, Black is emptiness. I just hope we can change the narrative someday

We have so many standard drugs, dogonyaro is just one of the many.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by prophetfire: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?
. But my skin color is not black. I have never seen a man with black skin. Have you?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Obdk: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Black is not absence of color. Black is a color... This man should slow down
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by phren: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

Mumumeme wey devil don program for failure/destruction no dey hear come back....Sakarai shege...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Obdk: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
hermesprogidy:
If black is absence of color, what then is white?

Do you even mind the man... Imagine the same guy who said 5g caused covid 19

Black is a color just like white pink red

I pity dis guy sheeple
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Nwaelohim: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chris don't know connotation and denotation?
As much as I personally don't like black lives matter protest,

Chris is contradicting himself because he also calls himself Christian. Who made you a Christian and what does Christian really means,

Jesus nor God and no prophet ever called anyone Christian. Black live matters is the same stupidity as calling someone Christian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua / Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo) / Nigerian Naira Is Full Of Masonic Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.