Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41970 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Kingsam20: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Abeg where is CAMA Na. All of these pastors are saying nonsense these days oooo. If it is money now dem go dey bark ooo. I know there is only one race and that is the HUMAN RACE NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. Black and Darkness are two things with different connotations
you lack common knowledge of understanding, let it stick in your brain that black means empty

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by usagee36: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Okay this is the problem we have in this world. English and Religion brainwashes people. If this useless talk goes viral now, riot will start in the world. Devil using a pastor to cause violence. Pastors who don't care about their members will be brainwashing them. Let's just remain peaceful and believe whatever we want to ourselves. Even God said let there be day and night. He didn't call night(dark) evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by CanadaOrBust: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
revived:
Dm me if available for hookup( konji lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

Back to the topic
I won't comment
I await my elders

How much u got
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by simplesearch: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
eni4real:
Because all Pastors preach the same thing about being called BLACK?? undecided

Don't mind him, as if his traditional system of believe that not only enslave the mind but create fear in the heart is any better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Gabbriell: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
You are still calling yourself dark skinned.... You see yourself?

U lack common sense. Dark skin is a thing term used to refers to certain categories of people.Google is your friend.

Dark skin is different from black lives which can mean several thing.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by donnie(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:

Not true.

The aboriginal of the middle easts are arabs, syrians, levites, jews and many other, that land is diverse.

And who do you think the Arabs are? Those whitish people Hollywood shows you are not the aboriginal Arabs. Those are Europeans from Turkey.

Levites were part of the Kingdom of YAHUNDE (JUDAH), children of YAKUBI (JACOB/ISRAEL). They are all Negroes. In the continent of Africa are ancient descendants of the Levites of the Bible. They still practice the ancient Hebrew customs as priests.

Don't be fooled.

See Arabs....

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Golan007: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
why is there dirt on your skin even when you didn't sweat?

grin
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Niggareans/blacks = evil/demons.

That's why these people hate Biafrans for rejecting slave title as Niggarea.

At the end all Africans must hail Biafra.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dangrace01: 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
70% of the world is covered with dark energy which is just being discovered.

Black holes

Out of darkness came light.

If black is absence of color would you say the white man is white because I have never seen a white human being before
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
usagee36:
Okay this is the problem we have in this world. English and Religion brainwashes people. If this useless talk goes viral now, riot will start in the world. Devil using a pastor to cause violence. Pastors who don't care about their members will be brainwashing them. Let's just remain peaceful and believe whatever we want to ourselves.

Black/darkness = Niggareans.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Ayomi90: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
crazygod:

The guy makes an atom of sense if you thoroughly look through what he is saying. In fine arts, the color black doesn't actually exist on the human skin neither is color white. I am a brown skinned man. cool
But he wear a black suits nd black shoes.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vilgax:

do you expect dust not to settle on your skin

abi you be ghost?
You are not even intelligent.... So if I stay home throughout the day under my AC with my windows closed ,,,, and I see dirt on my skin,,,, where did the dirt come from?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:

And who do you think the Arabs are? Those whitish people Hollywood shows you are not the aboriginal Arabs. Those are Europeans from Turkey.

Levites were part of the Kingdom of YAHUNDE (JUDAH), children of YAKUBI (JACOB/ISRAEL). They are all Negroes. In the continent of Africa are ancient descendants of the Levites of the Bible. They still practice the ancient Hebrew customs as priests.

Don't be fooled.

See Arabs....

Stop writing ignorant statements

Arabs arent turkish, they speak different languages.

You dont know history at all.

Moors are European words for arab.

Arab historically have been arabs not africans.

They have their own cultures and way of life.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by jacoik(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?
that man is so confused aswear
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by citadels(f): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Officialgarri:
I don't care if this man makes sense or not, black remains my favorite color.

Also, I don't see this changing what Africans are called.

However should we not agree that Africans are indeed black? I mean;
We lack technology,
we lack independence,
we lack science,
We have never developed any standard drug
we lack proper education,
we are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack water
We are surrounded by oceans, yet we lack electricity
We are surrounded by oceans yet fish is expensive
They said we are primarily Agriculturists, yet chicken is thrice as expensive as that in America
They said we are blessed with Natural resources, yet we send our resources out and resold to us double price.

Like the Pastor said, Black is emptiness. I just hope we can change the narrative someday
. Those people ruling since 1960 put Nigeria under bondage. And they have nothing in their brains. And they are the black indeed.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dangrace01: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:

Calm down and educate yourself. All the aboriginals of those lands were black. The white populations you see there now are invaders from Europe. The true inhabitants have fled, mostly into Africa. They are the majority in sub-saharan Africa now.

Exactly bro. It's a pity we don't read. The people in present day isreal are not biblical isrealities there are people that just accepted Jewish tradition.

Funny enough they themselves they know

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Zurich1844(f): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
revived:
Dm me if available for hookup( konji lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

Back to the topic
I won't comment
I await my elders

Na that konji go kill you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by farem: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?

Black brain, tell us your own colour.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Mayeldah(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Since his wife left him he has been a bit talking out of point.

Africans and superstitions. We are all blacks! It is not in the colour of the skin that descibes a Man, it is what comes out of him.

Jesus said so.

So what is he suggesting we call this lady here now?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Bombolistic: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
To correct that notion, black actually is a mixture of Red, blue and yellow. Please tell the pastor

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by jacoik(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
Black is evil but you wear black suit to the pulpit. Black is evil but you put off your light so that you can have a sound sleep at night. Some people don't think deep before they talk.
aswear bro. That man is so annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Gabbriell:

U lack common sense. Dark skin is a thing term used to refers to certain categories of people.Google is your friend.

Dark skin is different from black lives which can mean several thing.
This is the effect when goggle replaces common sense..... What do you understand by the word dark?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by cescky(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Xavfra:

Nwannem, it's really pathetic.....

His just a dumb idiot that deceives his gullible followers

Your th dumb and stupid one...

The person your quoting isn't stating the same facts as you..the person you quoted is writing against white..

That being said,. When your dead spiritually you can't understand

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by karkel(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.
Jesus wept
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dangrace01: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:

Stop writing ignorant statements

Arabs arent turkish, they speak different languages.

You dont know history at all.

Moors are European words for arab.

Arab historically have been arabs not africans.

They have their own cultures and way of life.

Moors ruled Spain for 800 years most where blacks while some where from Morocco. Moors that ruled Spain have been traced to Senegal. It's just that the Moors ruled Spain where muslims
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by jacoik(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

They are not yet done with dragging us down. They have not had their fill yet.

They destroyed our ancestral faith, our culture, our identity and now our self-respect.
aswear brother. Very annoying indeed
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by donnie(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dangrace01:

Exactly bro. It's a pity we don't read. The people in present day isreal are not biblical isrealities there are people that just accepted Jewish tradition.

Funny enough they themselves they know

Exactly
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kingsam20:
you lack common knowledge of understanding, let it stick in your brain that black means empty
This is why the world can't change. We define things based on acceptability from others. I love black because it is a strong colour. Black is my favourite colour. If you like bury your head in poop and be claiming Knowledge,all I know is that you are a Human Being. I have the organ heart, brain, kidney, Liver, Lungs and many more so do you. My blood is red and so is yours.
The biggest people with the biggest problems are Black Americans. My Uncle Living in a White engrossed area of Illinois doesn't complain much of Racism there because he is hardworking.
My other family member in Detroit is even ashamed to call himself black because of the Lazy, complacent and stupid attitude of black Americans. Many people don't know black Americans are very Lazy although not all. Many can't even finish High school based on Drugs and Pregnancy. Lazy sets of individuals.
Africans don't face so much racism like the black Americans because they are in America to work and earn a living.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dangrace01: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
Mayeldah:
Since his wife left him he has been a bit talking out of point.

Africans and superstitions. We are all blacks! It is not in the colour of the skin that descibes a Man, it is what comes out of him.

Jesus said so.

So what is he suggesting we call this lady here now?

Exactly what I was waiting for in the video he didn't give an option he just blabbed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by JJBROS(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
I beg who is this Mr Igbere self?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by jacoik(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
TGM2015:
What should they say they are? Condemning without providing alternative options or solutions. Don't we have black Americans?

The last time I checked, the black and white stuff in the subject of discussion is in reference to skin colour and not to what the life of a particular people represent.

Seriously, one need to pay close attention to this man teaching of the Bible because he will be using this same logic, reasoning and mentality to interprete God's word and instruction.
person wey dey his pulpit talk say soapy and Vaseline is not a sin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by lugo99(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
chris now supporting beyonce ft wiz song i think he wan promote d song, maybe we should now call oulselves brown skin people BLM- BROWN LIVES MATTER.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

“Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church / The Lords Chosen: Vikings Cult Leader Surrenders Gun & Accepts Jesus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.