Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks (41825 Views)

Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by donnie(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
Tell him to dye his hair to white colour or any colour that deems him fit..

BLACK is bad, but your wearing a BLACK suit.
BLACK is bad, but you drive a BLACK CAR..

EVEN KING SOLOMON WAS A BLACK MAN..

SO sir, your ascertion to the colour black is wrong.. Oooohh wroonggg...

Actually Israel is a black nation of people. Not what we've been made to believe.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Musty112: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jerry Curl with his insanity again. Better keep to your prosperity preaching jeje

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by femiobadun: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
His hair colour is black. He wears black suit. Probably he drives a black colored car or Jeep. The color of the night is naturally black. His assertion is very irrelevant
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by banhammy: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:
This is what i have been telling people

I am not black

#iamnotblack.

I agree with this man for once

Pls what color is an African Man?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

On a day-to-day basis.
The greatest demon on earth is the demon of ignorance..... Look at the so called Whites closely and compare with the white colour you know.... Are they same? This people you call white are pink and the Asians called yellow are actually pink....
Africans that are brown in complexion,,, accepted to be called black because of ignorance.... If you manage to be white in colour,,, you won't survive you would jxt die....

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Vilgax:

so going by his logic, if we change the way we refer to ourselves (i.e., as black people) to a more appropriate term (people of colour, coloured people, etc.) we would witness a drastic change in our developmental pattern?

now answer this like a living thing;
is that a logical train of thought?

Blackness every where is connected with evil

Even in the dictionary

Black listed
Black sheep
Black market

They are all connected with evil

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
banhammy:

Africans are different shade.

Many Africans are brown skin not black.

Likewise whites arent white but they projected it in our head that they are white we are black

White is good
Black is evil

See the projection

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:

Actually Israel is a black nation of people. Not what we've been made to believe.

True bro

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Beetobee(f): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
So are we midnight blue?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by MadeINchenzen2: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Chris has COVID-19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Patrioticman007(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Disgusting. Truely christianity is a tool of mental slavery and colonialism of WHITES.

Its a fact that these white
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
banhammy:

An African is brown in complexion that's the colour of loam soil... I know you never knew Adam had the colour of Africans

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by generalwo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
poiunt:
This is what i have been telling people

I am not black

#iamnotblack.

I agree with this man for once
..... So u are pink abi
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
The greatest demon on earth is the demon of ignorance..... Look at the so called Whites closely and compare with the white colour you know.... Are they same? This people you call white are pink and the Asians called yellow are actually pink....
Africans that are brown in complexion,,, accepted to be called black because of ignorance.... If you manage to be white in colour,,, you won't survive you would jxt die....

I got your point. So whats wrong with being black or any shade of color? Is it necessary to bleach my skin and marry a bleached skin white lady like this pastor?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by damosky12(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nbotee:
Why do we like to focus on what is irrelevant and making a big deal out of nothing. Black is a reference to skin color for chrissakes... I've seen him wear black a couple of times, why does he wear dem since black is d absence of light?

Can't you spare some time to, at least, read the post before commenting?

Get his logic.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

From loam?
grin
Are you an aethist?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by koladebrainiac(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
black collor is primary its created by God,anybody that speaks against God creation is damned
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Not forgetting this nigga do dye his hair black
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
donnie:

Isreal isnt a black nation

So why is their history in the middle east
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nuel4:
even African traditional religion use black to represent evil and danger and white to represent peace way before the arrival of the Europeans. No human is actually white or black. Europeans aren't whites and Africans aren't blacks.
It wasn't the Europeans that demonised the black colour

There is no demons in African traditional religion. In Ifa for example, every deity has its own colour.

Red - Sango
Black - Ogun
White - Osun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by donnie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

I got your point. So whats wrong with being black or any shade of color? Is it necessary to bleach my skin and marry a bleached skin white lady like this pastor?

Good question. Something that was regarded as leprosy in those days is now seen as superior. Chai. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Golan007: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
sammysmiles:
Are you an aethist?

Stupid question.

What is the evidence we were made from loam and why loam?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jefferyhi86:
Not forgetting this nigga do dye his hair black

Our hair is black even among white people there are black hair

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Coldie(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
OyinO:

Even you, you're not making sense and not quite different from the Pastor Chris you're talking about.
Darkness is SIMPLY THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT. DARKNESS IS NOT EVIL.
Darkness is d absence of light, what does the Bible mean by step into the light?

If there was nothing wrong with the darkness?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
I have always thought that being referred to as a black man was more or less an insult. How come they are 'white' and we are 'black'. I have always preferred the word African. It is the insult by which we have been defined for so long... Because of Oyakilome's mentality he is so successful. He thinks differently and acts differently. People don't realize that little things like this can define your entire viewpoint of life and how you choose to live it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by damosky12(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
crazygod:

The guy makes an atom of sense if you thoroughly look through what he is saying. In fine arts, the color black doesn't actually exist on the human skin neither is color white. I am a brown skinned man. cool

That's just it. They don't like to separate their hatred for an MOG from the message.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

There is no demons in African traditional religion. In Ifa for example, every deity has its own colour.

Red - Sango
Black - Ogun
White - Osun

Pls tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by Gabbriell: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
We are dark-skinned not black. Same thing goes for the so-called "white people", they are "light-skinned" not white.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by generalwo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362432/africans-must-stop-calling-black-black-evil-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/
...... As i see that video i just lose hope on this kind of Christian..... U condem black and call it evil yet you are putting on a black clothing to preach and the color of your hair is black...... Are you evil since u are putting on black?? If your answer is no, then I'm not evil because the color of my skin is black and I'm referred to as a black man...... God is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nuel4:
even African traditional religion use black to represent evil and danger and white to represent peace way before the arrival of the Europeans. No human is actually white or black. Europeans aren't whites and Africans aren't blacks.
It wasn't the Europeans that demonised the black colour

There is no satan or demon in african traditional religion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by sammysmiles(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

This question you asked,,,, how does it correspond with the point this servant of God raised?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks by poiunt: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
generalwo:
..... So u are pink abi

I am not pink but brown.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.