Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay (782 Views)

How Do I Make Her Know That I Dont Care About Her Anymore? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay by fineboynl(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2020
I do not pay girls for anything. but yet again, why should I pay? when I'm not urgly. I am too handsome and grow up in a way where I do not give women money. when any girl for that matter ask me for money to fix her hair or something I just tend to lose interest in communicating with her, period. it's true fine boys don't pay girls. the girls that want to be with us without us paying we don't like them majorly. it's the onces that want us to pay. and it's very hard for any girl to bill a fine boy. there is this mentality that we have it all. girls should be looking to be with us. because of the attention we get and not the other way around.

intro, I'm an handsome guy and have this charming innocent look especially at my first appearance to ladies. they get carried away the first attraction to me. but majority of the time when they comes around they tend to back out. this is one of the major reason I'm not overloaded with women. because I'm not that guy every girl would want to be with reason is that i'm not a chatting guy who would talk alot and make them laugh and all that.. although my look attract them but because I don't talk that much, or been romantic most girls wouldn't enjoy being with me. they will get bored too easily. this has limited them but no wahala for me. and I kind of like it that way. because I don't need to be stress by women wahala.

but still it doesn't end there. i still have alot of women. getting a woman contact is not my problem as I normally do have success in getting women contact and talking to me so easily when I approached any of them. but there are similar things I have discovered among majority of them.

they ask for money. but I am not that kind of guy. it might be due to how I was brought up and influence by my community. I grow up following Bros that don't believe in maga to women. giving women money automatically makes you her maga.

I can take a woman out and spend alot for just the outings. but once she ask me for any financial assistance there is the mood it strigers on me. the thing is I do not pay no matter how small it is.
Re: You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay by wildcatter23(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
shocked
Re: You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay by K9973: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2020
nice one bro... we move
Re: You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay by Raysleek: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Is your mum a woman?
Re: You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay by pretydiva(f): 10:32am On Aug 25, 2020
So what should we do with this info undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:
So what should we do with this info undecided
just like an egg,floats it in the air grin.

Re: You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay by Sam0(m): 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Raysleek:
Is your mum a woman?

No, his mom is a man.
Re: You Can Call Me Oshiofree And I Dont Care, Because I Do Not Pay by ogboro1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
so how does this help with the resumption of schools

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Sex Partner In Ikorodu / My Husband’s Brother Says My Girl Has Seducing Spirits -pls Advise / Pregnant Student Disgraces Boyfriend For Refusing To Take Responsibility (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.