Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... (6099 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / How I Ruined My First Date With My Crush Without Knowing / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 25, 2020
I was in Malaysia before pandemic, my uncle is the one that take me there. ..
He convince me to go and help him with the biusness he does, I really don't know the kind of biusness he do...

Straight to the point ; we went there for illegal biusness, We sell drugs, we are criminals, the worst part of it is we enter illegal entry...

He take care of selling drugs. While I was doing shady biusness.. Any kind of criminal activities.. I can break in to houses, I can steal phone or wallets or money inside pocket with the blink of an eye.. (No juju) when thing become your profession you become expert.. As people said (everyday for thief one day for the owner)..get Arrested... And am guilty of all the things I do... No need for me to argue or acting smart, because I was held red handed...

Been prison for 1 and half year.. The most painful part is all valuable has been seized including cash ... If converted(587.000) then phones, iPhone 6/7,Samsung 8 and 8+..

I was held back to Nigeria.. Am ashamed of myself, I stay with a friend where I reside now.. He is taking care of me,

Now I want to start a recharge card biusness and I know a little can start a biusness with... I don't want to fall in crime again.. Pls help me brother's and sister's..

3 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by JBiden: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2020
If you're shot and killed, just know it's by your own doing.

No be everything dem dey talk and no be everything dem dey talk online.
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 25, 2020
JBiden:
If you're shot and killed, just know it's by your own doing.

No be everything dem dey talk and no be everything dem dey talk online.
Condition make me like these...

I just want to go back to my normal life. Sir
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Even my friend is getting tired of taking care of me (food and so on)

Me too am tired of staying at home..
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nothing is too small. Brother's.
I just want to started a new life... Help me pls...

I don't have any option left.
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Rickmann: 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:
He convince me to go and help him with the biusness he does, I really don't know the kind of biusness he do...

Straight to the point ; we went there for illegal biusness, We sell drugs, we are criminals, the worst part of it is we enter illegal entry...

He take care of selling drugs. While I was doing shady biusness.. Any kind of criminal activities.. I can break in to houses, I can steal phone or wallets or money inside pocket with the blink of an eye.. (No juju) when thing become your profession you become expert.. As people said (everyday for thief one day for the owner)..get Arrested... And am guilty of all the things I do... No need for me to argue or acting smart, because I was held red handed...

Been prison for 1 and half year.. The most painful part is all valuable has been seized including cash ... If converted(587.000) then phones, iPhone 6/7,Samsung 8 and 8+..

I was held back to Nigeria.. Am ashamed of myself, I stay with a friend where I reside now.. He is taking care of me,

Now I want to start a recharge card biusness and I know a little can start a biusness with... I don't want to fall in crime again.. Pls help me brother's and sister's..

Thank God for your life bro..he spared you for a reason knowing that it's zero tolerance for drug peddling in some parts of asia. Just pick up what's left of your life and make a good and honest use of it.
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rickmann:

Thank God for your life bro..he spared you for a reason knowing that it's zero tolerance for drug peddling in some parts of asia. Just pick up what's left of your life and make a good and honest use of it.
Noted...

Thanks for the idea.. ..
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Hedgefunds: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:

Noted...

Thanks for the idea.. ..

Where in malaysia did you stay?

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Harrykn: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Beatiful.
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Yeah...

To be modify soon
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Hedgefunds: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:

Yeah...

Tuanku Abdul Rahman Road, facing towards
Merdeka Square.

To be modify soon

Mr man you didnt stay in malaysia of recent...where in malaysia were you staying...ur giving me the name of a street?
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Mr man you didnt stay in malaysia of recent...where in malaysia were you staying...ur giving me the name of a street?
If you really know Malay u should hav know the location by yourself (Kuala)... I was in Sarawak and Sabah.. For short time
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Don't forget to modify pls.

Thanks
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Hedgefunds: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:

If you really know Malay u should hav know the location by yourself (Kuala)... I was in Sarawak and Sabah.. For short time

You might have stayed for 2-3mth and get deported . But you don't sound as someone who stayed over 1yr.

Those place u mentioned are likely googled .

6 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Hedgefunds: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:

Don't forget to modify pls.

Thanks

modify something dat u got on google?
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by LiquidMerc: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:

Scam Alert his a scam artist don't fall for this story...

5 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Sir modify this for god sake...

Just do it for me.. Pls

Thanks.. If I didn't show you those proofs, you would did the same.. Proof or no proof you couldn't believed me..

Just simple.. Modify my street quotes above..
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by LiquidMerc: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

Scam

3 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Hedgefunds: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:

Sir modify this for god sake...

Just do it for me.. Pls

Thanks.. If I didn't show you those proofs, you would did the same.. Proof or no proof you couldn't believed me..

Just simple.. Modify my street quotes above..

Very funny...

I lived there for 10yr plus ...got married and have 3 kids .

People are passing through hard times... if they decide to help dat Fine

BUT

But this your story is a SCAM.

CAPITAL LETTER S.C.A.M .

He even gave me a street from google which is not residential .

6 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by dederocs(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
scam, so you just registered nairaland to tell us this, registration date August 24th 2020 angry
try again later

4 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by austine4real(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
sad

Sorry bro pick ursef up and start over again
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hedgefunds:

modify something dat u got on google?
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Originalsly: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Op... you travelled to Malaysia..... don't know the place.... know I guess your uncle only.... don't know how the street works.... but yet you managed to hustle and find place to live. But back in Nigeria.... you can't. Why?
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Edyice: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Very funny...

BUT

CAPITAL LETTER S.C.A.M .

cheesy grin grin cheesy

The guy Na bad guy

Anyways if you want to thief , go ahead but no let me catch you ..

I use cement block on thief soft skulls grin grin

And you don't to hear the results ( do you? )
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Cryptofxt10: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
We hereby call upon Righteousness to Come and give us clear vision of your story...
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Karlifate: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hedgefunds:

Very funny...

BUT
CAPITAL LETTER S.C.A.M .

Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
When were you deported?
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Masonkaycares:
When were you deported?
June.. 20
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:

June.. 20
You're OYO cos this is Nigeria
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Masonkaycares:
You're OYO cos this is Nigeria
Meaning sir?
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by konkonbilo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: How I Ruined My Life In Malaysia...... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Malaysian77:

Meaning sir?
if you're lying you're on your own if you're telling the truth you're still on your own. If your story is true e mean say you no fit get sense for this life. How can you go to a foreign country and be living with an aba made mentality? If I was in your position, I probably would be a millionaire in Naira. But take heart bro everybody is struggling here so face what you see. No be everybody wey get phone get data.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio / Help:i Am Val-less / She Broke My Heart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.