Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be (5030 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by YoungCabal: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
Come check my Pm e reach 500 cheesy i don no wat all dis people's want from me cheesy nd i'm still 16
lucky you cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by jawalis(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You see that 500 pm na jawalis send am cheesy
Funny man. I like you though. But I didn’t send Vanida PMs. I’ll rather be sending 500 PMs daily to Torie8 in 500 days till she finally say Yes.
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
jawalis:

Funny man. I like you though. But I didn’t send Vanida PMs. I’ll rather be sending 500 PMs daily to Torie8 in 500 days till she finally say Yes.
Ohh sorry I don give them to their self grin
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
Come check my Pm e reach 500 cheesy i don no wat all dis people's want from me cheesy nd i'm still 16
Wetin again them want if no be to fucck u.
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by merieam16(f): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Macphenson:

You are very correct, I just checked ur profile and the number of people following you, it's 172 with male topping 98%, and you opened your account in 2017.

You are really in trouble. The Lord is your strength.
grin nd dez er guys dat shout simp everywhr. It shows NL guys er really hypocritical
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by jelraj(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
U support Real Madrid angry, I hate u already
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:

Omon an knack dem one just knack then move on.
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ladies, don't let the attention full you. 85% of the guys just want to have sex and move on to the next one.
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Stevyne: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
What's this Mekuturu feeling like?
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Kharol1234: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lee99:
Abeg get out
I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by drizzledav: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:

Lol it is what it is, whats your whatsapp no lets talk
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by benzene00: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Macphenson:

You are very correct, I just checked ur profile and the number of people following you, it's 172 with male topping 98%, and you opened your account in 2017.

You are really in trouble. The Lord is your strength.
she's the one doing the following

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Prof0fficial: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
really a curse for you as offensive odour attracts flies
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nicepoker(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
vanida6:
You made a mistake there. It's actually 61. my regards to you grand babies
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by HomerTimpson: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:

People's? sad
500 na plural(s) na,i just hope you never faint grin

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by properties4sale: 3:07am On Aug 26, 2020
vanida6:
Better stop this nonsense
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Graysons: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2020
lefulefu:
wen i was in auchi there was this mad woman that was quite popular cos she carries condom with her when she is strolling about.Woman wey mad ooo has packaged condoms with her grin grin.It was rumoured that men always visit her at night when everybody is sleeping and she gives them the condom to use grin.Most men wey dey sleep with mad women most times e no get anything to do with rituals..na just their fetish and wetin dem like.i even recall one nairalander some weeks back created a threated saying how he gets turned on when he sees a mad woman who is naked grin.Some men in nigeria really need psychological help abeg grin.
90% of Nigerians need psychological help.Even me self need psychological help. shocked
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by femi4: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2020
BigBashiru:
Guys will chase you from SS1 or SS2 till all through adulthood

I once saw a fine girl with her baby on a stroller.... she was still being toasted by guys....
Moreover the kind of attention she will be receiving after marriage if shes not God fearing she will start being tempted

SO OUTWARD BEAUTY IS OVERHYPED!
Is she complaining to you? They do enjoy it, ladies ego is in people complimenting them, married or not
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Rekhina(f): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2020
vanida6:
pretender as if u aren't enjoying d attention, women u pretend a lot tufiakwa
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by BigBashiru: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2020
vanida6:

This is just the beginning - it will get a bit worse - 18 - 35 and beyond.

Beware of the rapists though!
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by folake4u(f): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2020
lefulefu:
wen i was in auchi there was this mad woman that was quite popular cos she carries condom with her when she is strolling about.Woman wey mad ooo has packaged condoms with her grin grin.It was rumoured that men always visit her at night when everybody is sleeping and she gives them the condom to use grin.Most men wey dey sleep with mad women most times e no get anything to do with rituals..na just their fetish and wetin dem like.i even recall one nairalander some weeks back created a threated saying how he gets turned on when he sees a mad woman who is naked grin.Some men in nigeria really need psychological help abeg grin.

Lefu! this one dey creepy!!! shocked .
See as I just muzz.
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by fati2001(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2020
grin

thank God I worwor , even the mirror is scared of me!
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
folake4u:

Lefu! this one dey creepy!!! shocked .
See as I just muzz.
those pregnant mad women u see on the streets everyday who u think dey give them belle? cheesy cheesy cheesy
na angels? cheesy
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
fati2001:
grin

thank God I worwor , even the mirror is scared of me!
ugliness has nothing to do with it cheesy
i am sure for ur whatsap many guys dey on hold for dere wey u never reply and i am also sure if u screenshot ur nairaland dm here we would be seeing like 500 to 800 unanswered pms cheesy
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by fati2001(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
lefulefu:
ugliness has nothing to do with it cheesy
i am sure for ur whatsap many guys dey on hold for dere wey u never reply and i am also sure if u screenshot ur nairaland dm here we would be seeing like 500 to 800 unanswered pms cheesy
thank God you have said it all ,but in your imagination!
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
fati2001:

thank God you have said it all ,but in your imagination!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
vanida6:
u not a smart business woman
if na some other chicks dem go don start to dey tax the 500 men wey dey dm them.just scatter their head small on how u think they so handsome and how u want to be with them bla bla..u know the regular stuff cheesy
they will start sending u money like mumu in no time cheesy
like say 300 guys out of that 500 guys dey send u 1500 naira weekly u know how much u don hammar so in a week? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rekhina:
pretender as if u aren't enjoying d attention, women u pretend a lot tufiakwa
Rekhina how many guys for here dey dm u in a week? cheesy
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Graysons:
90% of Nigerians need psychological help.Even me self need psychological help. shocked
Dr Phil to the rescue then cheesy
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Nezzjnr: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
vanida6:
People actually believe that a lady is behind this account?? undecided
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by folake4u(f): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
lefulefu:
those pregnant mad women u see on the streets everyday who u think dey give them belle? cheesy cheesy cheesy
na angels? cheesy

Jesu! shocked ! That's scary oh, people are raving mad these days.
Re: Being Pretty Is A Curse Becos Guys Will Never Let You Be by Jagermeister(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Macphenson:

I checked not counted, it's there. Simple comprehension.

You counted joor grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Take A Lot Of Risks. See Picture. / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / True Love: What is it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.