Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) (46646 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / After Presidential Awards Honour, Ugwuanyi Rewards Six Enugu NYSC Members / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Abalado:
Meet the mumu woman who exchange 14m with 1m

14 million with lots of headache and no peace of mind.

1 million with peace of mind.

I choose the latter

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
I wish all Igbos could behave like this woman.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nchenches: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1240248576318705&id=100010007227700

Good one. But governor Ugwuanyi, please come open regarding what exactly happened in Emene, Enugu, between IPOB and Security officials the other day, what were the exact casualty figures?
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by picklighthouse: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
That's good coming from the Governor. But she did the right whether she was rewarded or not it doesn't really matter. We should always do the right thing.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by rollandben(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
God forbid bad thing
Return wetin
Shey you go see me gan nii
Person wey get am na illegal himself take see am

I swear me too no fit return am. its better i die rich than die poor o. even rich men dare not return such amount of money to you if were into that shoe.
If Nigerian govt could embezzled our trillion into their privates account, then who are mine to claimed an innocenty, by returned such amount of cool cash sent to me...
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by bkool7(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
If she doesn't return it, what else would she have done?
The only way she can keep it is to run away.
That transfer was an error, sooner or later, if she doesn't report the error the bank will discover the mistake and start investigating.

I don't how people think you can keep money a bank mistakenly transfer to your account when someone at the bank may certainly pay for that error .
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by bkool7(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Abalado:
Meet the mumu woman who exchange 14m with 1m

You are the real mumu if you think you can spend that money in peace.
You have to be on the run.
Moreover, how do you plan to withdraw or even transfer the money from the bank.

Do you know the scrutiny that comes with transferring or withdrawing such huge sum of money?

It's only a fool that'll think he can get away with such

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thank you Mrs Gloria

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by explorer250(m): 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Mobile line not going through!
contact me on WhatsApp
https:///2348079413738

or reach me on the email on my profile

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
naija self..na fear of being caught make am return am and has nothing to do with honesty or fear of God ..we know all the format..e get some thing wet just sure if u know what I mean..better peace of mind than being hunted or declared wanted...
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Does she have a choice?. She can always be tracked with the BVN thing if she didn't return it.
The one i'll praise is where money was actually lost on the way or forgotten in a bus or taxi and the founder returns it.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
yemmywesey:
Thank you Mrs Gloria
Hahahahaha grin grin
You are not serious at all. grin

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Spot on
Abouwaza:
Nice gesture
Nobody owe you anything for doing the right thing but nevertheless,we must still appreciate you and those who recognised and compensated you

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by bolousadex: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
she cant claim the money. The only option left is to speak. I would love to see her return the money if found on a walk way

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
The money is in her account but she can't use it neither the original owner, so she had no option than to return it
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Integrity pays my people
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by 2cribz: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
14m mistakenly paid. I'm already in usa in 3 days time. 5m burned and non refundable. Return to nigeria in 3 years with 540m.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
You see this life nor balance at all

One guy dey knack one girl doggy style come video am put am online later the girl come get scholarship to any university abroad everything paid for

See good Samaritan see 14m for her account she come returned the money to the Thief owner later she come get 1m for her kindness

God who do Nigeria this thing?
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by aalangel(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
What's the announcement for? Just exposing the lady unnecessarily.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by mrnelsono(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Franzinni:
How can I get a bank worker to make mistake and send 500 million to my account in error and I swear to amadioha that I will not transfer it out ... Then I will not go to my travel agent and then I will not buy a ticket to any county that does not extradite to Nigeria and I will not just flex the money till e finish ... And i wont send an apology letter with a full go ahead to take it out of my share of Nigeria gabadaya ... I am just giving example of what I will never do please help

My account number is
Thanks ahead and sorry for any inconvenience
Wink!
which bank?
sort code nko?
your Date of birth?
Your Pin in case I.want confirm my transfer?
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by earnit3: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
really
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by riczy(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2020
She wud av been rewarded with a state govt job, perhaps still in her teaching profession. Mission schl does wonders sometimes! grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Kelvin5214: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Ugwuanyi’s achievements that we are proud of, Fools sad
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Nah because the money has ID. If nah street she pick am nah sefini cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by bkool7(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
2cribz:
14m mistakenly paid. I'm already in usa in 3 days time. 5m burned and non refundable. Return to nigeria in 3 years with 540m.

How do you intendd to withdraw the money?
Have u tot of that?
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by bkool7(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Birchi33:

which bank?
sort code nko?
your Date of birth?
Your Pin in case I.want confirm my transfer?

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2020
paulolee:
nice coming from the woman and the governor bcoz honesty pays alot..
was abt crossing the road to go charge my phone last week when a bike passed me and i heard screams, andbi saw rains of 1k notes on the floor which dropped from the passenger's pocket and spilled all over the road and everyone dt noticed it rush to start picking d moni from d floor asif manna jus rained from heaven..
i wasnt left alone and I joined in picking bcox i had only 800h in ma hand and altogether i picked 13 pieces not until a pooiceman said we shud gathee the moni and gv to him incase the man came search it and some people gave him thier "blessing" some sharp gees don hide some on code bt me i jus gave him all and felt stupid after he collected mine bcoz i thought i supposed to hide some too...
he counted all and it was 62k and he gave it to a woman dt owns a shop around n exchange numbers with her incase the owner comes around..
3 hrs letter man came to claim d cash, showed d officer a debit of 80k from zenith as his prove and they gave him back the 62k meaning 18k was missing, he said no probs bcoz he knew it would be hard to recover all and was happy with wat he saw and gave the officer 10k as compensation fee..
a few mins after he left, me and 2 of ma guys met d officer to get our own share of dt moni d man dropped bt the officer ignored us saying dt what we did is normal and its bad to expect moni after serving our father land..
i felt stupid saying i should have helped myself when and joined others in keeping some bt i jus forget abt dt scenery no matter how hard is was bcox i was broke../
few days letter i won niajabet of 45k and was soo happy, maybe its jus a coincidence or a blessing for my honesty..
which is 9jabet again? or you are just a troll.
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by 2cribz: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Transfer na.
bkool7:

How do you intendd to withdraw the money?
Have u tot of that?
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by bkool7(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2020
2cribz:
Transfer na.

Transfer 14 million?

Have you transfer 1 m b4?

Do you know the scrutiny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto) / Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin / Funny Pictures Of Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.