Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) (46644 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / After Presidential Awards Honour, Ugwuanyi Rewards Six Enugu NYSC Members / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Abalado(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Meet the mumu woman who exchange 14m with 1m

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Joezinho: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice one.

But I don't get it. She won't have gotten far with the money..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by 9icest: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is very good God bless that governor

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
1M far better than handshake.

The governor did well.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by akaza90(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please How can baba go slow mistakenly transfer that kind money into my account cool undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by semyman: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
It's not common in the yeast for lost items especially money to be returned to the owner unlike it is in the born to rule tribe
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
blinking001:
She rejected blessings destined for her by mother earth.

And she might end up like hushpoppi who enjoyed all mother earth gave him
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by DamnNiggar: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
You returned 13 million and get 1 million

Fool undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Abalado:

Hushpoppi class.. na dem,, from 100 to 0

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by semyman: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
blinking001:
She rejected blessings destined for her by mother earth.
Typical of them from the yeast
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Niggabahd1: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
come and return us too
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Ikeast(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
U say 1mil?, out of 14mil?.. that Ugwuanyi of a man stingy oo, he no try at all.........
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by OBku4(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
She should be given an ambassadorial appointment she is a model for integrity...
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by ostinz(m): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
egojiokwu:
Everybody know that she can't claim the money. She have no choice than to return it.
Exactly. . .such amount of money in a teacher's account?
The account will be frozen until the account holder defend it source

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Lawdis(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
if that kind money mistakenly enter my account, fast fast I go rush use am fund my bet9ja account use am play game immediately before bank go take am back.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Emmanuelolu1000: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice one. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Dangrace01: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
if that kind money mistakenly enter my account, fast fast I go rush use am fund my bet9ja account use am play game immediately before bank go take am back.

The game con cut 14m gone undecided won't you kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by BuchiPrinzy: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
paulolee:
nice coming from the woman and the governor bcoz honesty pays alot..
was abt crossing the road to go charge my phone last week when a bike passed me and i heard screams, andbi saw rains of 1k notes on the floor which dropped from the passenger's pocket and spilled all over the road and everyone dt noticed it rush to start picking d moni from d floor asif manna jus rained from heaven..
i wasnt left alone and I joined in picking bcox i had only 800h in ma hand and altogether i picked 13 pieces not until a pooiceman said we shud gathee the moni and gv to him incase the man came search it and some people gave him thier "blessing" some sharp gees don hide some on code bt me i jus gave him all and felt stupid after he collected mine bcoz i thought i supposed to hide some too...
he counted all and it was 62k and he gave it to a woman dt owns a shop around n exchange numbers with her incase the owner comes around..
3 hrs letter man came to claim d cash, showed d officer a debit of 80k from zenith as his prove and they gave him back the 62k meaning 18k was missing, he said no probs bcoz he knew it would be hard to recover all and was happy with wat he saw and gave the officer 10k as compensation fee..
a few mins after he left, me and 2 of ma guys met d officer to get our own share of dt moni d man dropped bt the officer ignored us saying dt what we did is normal and its bad to expect moni after serving our father land..
i felt stupid saying i should have helped myself when and joined others in keeping some bt i jus forget abt dt scenery no matter how hard is was bcox i was broke..
few days letter i won niajabet of 45k and was soo happy, maybe its jus a coincidence or a blessing for my honesty..

Just a coincidence, my brother. Don't be carried away � grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1240248576318705&id=100010007227700

I want to know what's I side that bag. I'm worries it could be some paper souvenirs and 10 cups of Abakili rice
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by promotervickky(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Franzinni:
How can I get a bank worker to make mistake and send 500 million to my account in error and I swear to amadioha that I will not transfer it out ... Then I will not go to my travel agent and then I will not buy a ticket to any county that does not extradite to Nigeria and I will not just flex the money till e finish ... And i wont send an apology letter with a full go ahead to take it out of my share of Nigeria gabadaya ... I am just giving example of what I will never do please help

My account number is
Thanks ahead and sorry for any inconvenience
Wink!

Before you even get up from your house to spend the money, it would be blocked! Not to talk of Visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
play 1.50 odd to win 7milliom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Audio money
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dangrace01:

The game con cut 14m gone undecided won't you kill yourself
Take the risk, if you want to be rich. what if the game con play?
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Franzinni: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
promotervickky:

Before you even get up from your house to spend the money, it would be blocked! Not to talk of Visa
Jesu haha bros ... You must be the FBI .. With the way you sure die! But can we just try ? He he God works in mysterious ways

Disclaimer
Nah play o before I go see SARS for my door say I been use style dey plan scam ... I know how Nigerian intelligence intelligent reach ...nah just play o... After all dem go block am and even arrest me before I fit see the money .
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Dangrace01: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
mperornero:
Take the risk, if you want to be rich. what if the game con play?

Don't take risk take calculated risk. 14 m to play bet9ja except I get 500m for my account first
Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Abalado:

At least 1m is more than many people's personal savings in naija. Honesty pays smiley

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Honeytim: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Do you want solar energy system in your homes, offices, churches, banks, event centre,etc.
Contact STIPTECHNOLOGY on 08062827890 WhatsApp/call........ power for all

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Openbusiness: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
egojiokwu:
Everybody know that she can't claim the money. She have no choice than to return it.
Asin ehn, this country just likes to celebrate mediocrity while ignoring those that actually merit reward. The other time on Nairaland, a guy found around N3m cash or so inside indomie carton he bought and returned the money. Come and see how they were insulting the guy's life here, some people were even cursing him that he will be poor forever. The guy could have chop and clean mouth and nobody will know. That is what you call real integrity and honesty. Not this one that someone mistakenly transfer 14 million into your account. You can't run before na, no other option but to contact your bank to initiate a refund or your bank initiates a refund when they discover the error. Spend the money and go to jail, simple. The guy that refunded N3m cash inside indomie carton, no Governor recognize him, no Governor rewarded him, but they will reward mediocrity as usual....... tuehhhhhh

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Rewards Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
Like she had a choice. undecided

That's hot money. Touch it and get burnt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Women Sweeping PDP Away From Benin / Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto) / Funny Pictures Of Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.