Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (1651 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed by ninob1(f): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
El Guapo:

^ And i knew sumone was goin to follow up the Que undecided

and what's ur stress?  grin grin
Re: Advice Needed by Mitchelin(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
You stand in a precarious position, from all indications she's either seeing someone else or she's not feeling you anymore. Either way I recommend you keep your distance for a while. Sometimes we all need space,plus nysc may have exposed her to certain stimulus that made her question what she's been feeling for you.
But I wouldn't hold my breath though if I were you, I suggest you move on as being in a relationship where there isn't a 50/50 percent love situation doesn't augur well for the partner with the short end of the stick, it'd look like she's just doing you a favour for all the time,effort and will you've spent on her (some women do have a conscience you know). Goodluck.
Re: Advice Needed by WISEONE247(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
guy, forget the babe she is gone,gone ,gone, she is in another man's net
Re: Advice Needed by MrsChima(f): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
I think she just found out she is pregnant. Oh well, OP!
Re: Advice Needed by biola44: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
i experienced this recently, i let go cos i wont waste my time with a confused girl or one who doesnt appreciate me,
life's too short and there are always better girls out there,
Re: Advice Needed by viruz007(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2011
*strokin my beard tinkin*
well op u gotta go face dis babe. Ask her if she's stil into u or not. Den wateva d response, d ball is in ur court 2 play. cool
Re: Advice Needed by koolchicco: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2011
Re: Advice Needed by 197(f): 4:21am On Mar 08, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Advice Needed by deniyor: 4:27am On Mar 08, 2011
Someone else has been tearing her yansh. You had your chance but did not take it. you know how a typical woman feels about her first guy.

You have lost her already. No need for reasons or otherwise cos I doubt she even cares about all that.
Re: Advice Needed by koolchicco: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Advice Needed by ptaller(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2011
I want to thank everybody that contributed to this tread one way or the other.
I'm back to let you know what I discovered after talking to her. She claimed I was the reason why she started dating the guy.

She added to her MTN magic and series of other without being to tell which that made her like a weather. Well, I'm lucky i wasn't @broken coz i saw it coming and even b4 then, I've always believed that human can Bleep up so I put 100percent trust in almighty God.

Though, I still talk to her once in a while, because I introduce her to someone that could help her with a job and wouldn't her to think I told the man something bad, should in-case she wasn't employed.

I've moved on and taking a break from dating for now.
Thanks everyone once again, may God bless you all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Am I Always Seen As A Pally / Guys Do U Feel Less Hurt When A Girl dat Likes u Snobs U / Twenty Things A Man Should Know About A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.