Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* (4796 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Faithjay: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
I used to be chronic masturbator many years befor I started having regular sex and I've never came in the process in my entire life as I only cum through masturbation or rough handjob. I would pull out after an hour due to frustration and the girl would feel bad like she's not good enough and I pretend to have came at times. I lost a lot of relationships due to it and the latest on happened last week this is the most painful one. She is the only girl that love the fact that I don't cum and after pleading and several investigations she told me that her friend told her that I won't be able to gibe birth if the relationship leads to marriage. She must have been telling her friends about our sex live even tho I warned her against doing so. I'm in pain right now please I need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yawa dey dis Dommot o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by dukeprince50: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Faithjay:
I used to be chronic masturbator many years befor I started having regular sex .
u have masturbated all ur sperm and have nothing remaining.
chai Vasline be like, dear customer ur cum bundle have been exhausted and ur cum's terminated

37 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Different folks with different problems
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by dukeprince50: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
lalasticlala mynd44 seun, this guy is having medical or emotional issues o
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Acjohn(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pastors and people that are saying masturbation is not a sin should answer the question.
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
dukeprince50:

chai, see automatic family planning
Baba don drop offering for toilet sha cheesy
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by kenir(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
I have one question, if you don't cum, how then do u lose the erection?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Faithjay: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
kenir:
I have one question, if you don't cum, how then do u lose the erection?
I'd masturbate to ease myself

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by VEXT: 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Try to imagine you r masturbating when ever you are having sex and you will cum..sha you r lucky... Norin like 2minutes for you...

6 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by cooooooks(m): 1:45am On Aug 26, 2020
1. It's partly in your head.

2. Did you cum when you masturbated?

3. Forget about the goal of release and enjoy the experience. Take breaks, watch a movie, spend the weekend naked with her, no just dey hammer dey go.

4. Try different positions (not necessarily what you masturbate to).

5. Take off the condom (get tested first).

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by DaddyRochie1642: 2:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Oga i just want to grab your Balls and Squeeze them with all my Strength and if you Scream, you'll be given Several Hot Slaps grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by chocboi78(m): 2:25am On Aug 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga i just want to grab your Balls and Squeeze them with all my Strength and if you Scream, you'll be given Several Hot Slaps grin grin
eww! U wan kill am?
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Ategberoson(m): 2:58am On Aug 26, 2020
righteousness be like have you given your life to Christ? the end is near Op

your non erection with things happening around the world is a sign of end time

we fly soon
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by paulsibility(m): 5:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Cum bundle exhausted. ..
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by femi4: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Faithjay:
I used to be chronic masturbator many years befor I started having regular sex and I've never came in the process in my entire life as I only cum through masturbation or rough handjob. I would pull out after an hour due to frustration and the girl would feel bad like she's not good enough and I pretend to have came at times. I lost a lot of relationships due to it and the latest on happened last week this is the most painful one. She is the only girl that love the fact that I don't cum and after pleading and several investigations she told me that her friend told her that I won't be able to gibe birth if the relationship leads to marriage. She must have been telling her friends about our sex live even tho I warned her against doing so. I'm in pain right now please I need help.
Practice sperm retention for 3months to calibrate your body before you return to sex

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by marshalcarter: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Each day new cases... like pandemic flu

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by YoungLionken(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Avoid masturbating for now(if I were you, I would avoid it forever), you can't cum now because,of it's excess.

Eat nutritious meals, fruits.

Exercise; participate in any sporty activity.

Lastly, you will be fine cool...
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Mandela27: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2020
Hey bro,go and see a doctor today.
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by ikennamadu1(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2020
dukeprince50:
u have masturbated all ur sperm and have nothing remaining. chai Vasline be like, dear customer ur cum bundle have been exhausted

cheesy
dukeprince50:
u have masturbated all ur sperm and have nothing remaining. chai Vasline be like, dear customer ur cum bundle have been exhausted
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by ObinnaObinna(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Take heart, my brother.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Because I am going through exactly the same thing.

Our condition is called (unofficial tho) DEATH GRIP SYNDROME.

When your only way or main way of gaining sexual pleasure is through masturbation your brain conditions itself to the sensation you get during masturbation.

The consequence of this is that when you eventually have sex the vaginal walls can't offer the same amount of pressure your hard grip has been exerting on your penis.

Plus, you probably masturbate with a particular kind of image in your mind. Your brain has also conditioned itself to gain sexual pleasure from that image.

I know you are afraid. I was too. I still am.

I felt like I've destroyed myself. That I might not have children. That I may never enjoy sex again.

But I did a bit of research and that's where I learnt the things I just stated here. It made me a bit more hopeful.

I'm sure by now (just like I also realised) you know that masturbation is a NO GO AREA.

What we have to do is to stay away from masturbation so our brain forgets what that sensation feels like.

Then maybe after like 3 months have normal sex. With time your brain is going to get used to this 'new' sensation.

I want you to expect to FAIL.

It's a normal part of getting out of any form of addiction.

Times will come when you'll lose your resolve and masturbate again.

But I want you to be a man and start all over afresh. It doesn't matter.

I'm still struggling with it.

I KNOW I WILL GET OVER THIS. Tell yourself this.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Nicepoker(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2020
The reservoir is dried up.
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by JordanMichael(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2020
dukeprince50:

chai Vasline be like, dear customer ur cum bundle have been exhausted
grin plz try again later
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2020
OP in a nutshell your life don spoil and it's beyond repair
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by LadySarah: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Stop masturbating and sex for some time
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Shukusheka(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Faithjay:
I only cum through masturbation or rough handjob.
What is the meaning of rough handjob?
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by EM123: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
I know that u masturbate with picture of a girl in ur phone , and when u are having sex u don't see ur partiner to be the type of girl u view when masturbating , when having see try to see ur partiner to b the girl u view in ur masturbating state , and also put all ur mind in her , i bet u will cum when u try dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by EM123: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Do u take TM Or any sex induced drugs before sex?
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by durasome(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
You haven't known the best position for you yet,try discover that very sex style that will make you come faster. If u come during self service then it means u still have sperms secondly, abstain from self service for some times and try having sex with either doggy style or just while standing. These two positions makes me come so easily.
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Notatribalist(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Faithjay:
And some idiots believed when science claimed nasturbation has no side effects.. If body never tell you u might actually believe science in this,but person like me have suffered a lot because of masturbation,nobody asked me to stop before I quickly stopped. OP go see a doctor .
Re: Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* by Bekee28: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Oga ur own better..... just wished i be u....

nor stopping 🙈

next time line dem up, u go cum by force...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic As Boy Disguise As A Girl To Gain Entrance To Girls Hostel In Rivers State / See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics) / Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.