Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? (15102 Views)

Sex Worker Complains About Her Client Delaying To 'Cum' During Sex (Pix, Video) / Please Help I Don't Cum During $€* / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
I was thinking this is normal until I left Nigeria,if I slept with 10 girls in Nigeria 7 had smelly pucis.9 don’t cum so I thought it’s normal for women.But when I left Nigeria,I discovered women even squirt and cum multiple times before I would cum.Is it that the wahala in Nigeria is affecting our women or what.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
FSD. It’s not talked about because we ignore female sexual health in this country.

Female sexual dysfunction can prevent a woman from experiencing satisfaction during sex

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
FSD. It’s not talked about because we ignore female sexual health in this country.

Female sexual dysfunction can prevent a woman from experiencing satisfaction during sex
u r right.just yesteday one girl was telling me she went for vaginal check up I was like wooo..nobody does that in Nigeria.I asked her what that was in details she said she checks her pelvic and stuffs every 6 months.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by CallmeTrinity: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ñigeria women are dirty greedy materialistic post pertum belly having fake hair and eye lash wearing orangutans.
They smell so badly between the legs it's nauseating.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Ñigeria women are dirty greedy materialistic post pertum belly having fake hair and eye lash wearing orangutans.
They smell so badly between the legs it's nauseating.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
no be joke o.I think the weather is not good too they sweat a lot we don’t sweat here.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by CallmeTrinity: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
no be joke o.I think the weather is not good too they sweat a lot we don’t sweat here.

Most Ñigerian women don't think like real women ,they think like men and are deeply unstable

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Most Ñigerian women don't think like real women ,they think like men and are deeply unstable
I think the harsh economy no Dey help matters.most times when I think of relocating back to Nigeria I’ll ask myself,are my coming back to meet these smelling girls.I go weak.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SHIVA001: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
The heat here, can make there kushi smell. Especially the Fat ones with big thighs. Imagine a lady coming to meet you wey go don sweat inside bus before getting to your place. All that kain things dey cause am, you no fit compare eroupe where cold they no too much heat.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
SHIVA001:
The heat here, can make there kushi smell. Especially the Fat ones with big thighs. Imagine a lady coming to meet you wey go don sweat inside bus before getting to your place. All that kain things dey cause am, you no fit compare eroupe where cold they no too much heat.
bro wetin Dey make Nigerians when Dey abroad no Dey return too much.weda u Dey see money or not if u think some kind thgs u won’t want to return.here no lady will give u her number without the intention of forking u.is she mad?if they don’t want they won’t give u number.what they say is I have a bf.na only naija woman go come man house come Dey say pls stop,don’t touch me,it’s my first visit maybe some other time.God curse Nigeria well well

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by CallmeTrinity: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
I think the harsh economy no Dey help matters.most times when I think of relocating back to Nigeria I’ll ask myself,are my coming back to meet these smelling girls.I go weak.

How are the girls in Cotonou there ?

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SHIVA001: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
bro wetin Dey make Nigerians when Dey abroad no Dey return too much.weda u Dey see money or not if u think some kind thgs u won’t want to return.here no lady will give u her number without the intention of forking u.is she mad?if they don’t want they won’t give u number.what they say is I have a bf.na only naija woman go come man house come Dey say pls stop,don’t touch me,it’s my first visit maybe some other time.God curse Nigeria well well

😂 😂. You no fit compare nao. You know say here wey dey so religious and very moralistic.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
SHIVA001:

😂 😂. You no fit compare nao. You know say here wey dey so religious and very moralistic.
bro hypocrisy.The girl that is saying no to u is sleeping with his bestie.I see Nigeria finish brother.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SHIVA001: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
bro hypocrisy.The girl that is saying no to u is sleeping with his bestie.I see Nigeria finish brother.
💯 Bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by falcon01: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
Yo!! What kind of girls are y'all sleeping with? ☹️

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
falcon01:
Yo!! What kind of girls are y'all sleeping with? ☹️
nigerian girls.they ooze down der bro

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2023
Lol 😂
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SHIVA001: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
nigerian girls.they ooze down der bro

Make You Kon talk say you wan Give them head.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
SHIVA001:

Make You Kon talk say you wan Give them head.
u no go survive am na.from der na fmc emergency ward bro.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Berrityga: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
All those female war lords on NL can't come out and defend their gender. See one thing thats really piss me off is when you trying to touch a Nigerian girl she will tell you to stop that she wants to pee. Nah big lie. She wan go wash pussy. Nigerian girls make sex very boring. Especially those once that pretend they can't give Mouth Gig

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Berrityga: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
omo the day I regret my life ehhn. Nah the day I go tell one girl make she come sit on my face make I give am head. Omo the girl wan suffocate me, nah that day I know say I suppose join navy cause I sabi hold my breathe.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2023
Berrityga:
omo the day I regret my life ehhn. Nah the day I go tell one girl make she come sit on my face make I give am head. Omo the girl wan suffocate me, nah that day I know say I suppose join navy cause I sabi hold my breathe.
no oooo.no try am again o.E no get any girl for Nigeria when no Dey smell.I explore wella before I travel.health consciousness is 0/100 for them.My biggest fear of relocating back to naija na how to deal with our girls.honestly

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SHIVA001: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
😂 😂.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by Ballzproblemm: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
poor hygiene

everything about them just stinks

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Berrityga:
All those female war lords on NL can't come out and defend their gender. See one thing thats really piss me off is when you trying to touch a Nigerian girl she will tell you to stop that she wants to pee. Nah big lie. She wan go wash pussy. Nigerian girls make sex very boring. Especially those once that pretend they can't give Mouth Gig
they are only helping u o by telling u they want to pee.if ur hand enter there when them never wash am.u fit decide to cut am off because u won’t like the smell.I had to buy detol and jik then to deep my hands after fingering them.I suffer for naija sha

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SHIVA001: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Berrityga:
Exactly 😂
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by SHIVA001: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
highchief1:
they are only helping u o by telling u they want to pee.if ur hand enter there when them never wash am.u fit decide to cut am off because u won’t like the smell.I had to buy detol and jik then to deep my hands after fingering them.I suffer for naija sha
😂 Man don see Shege.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
SHIVA001:

😂 Man don see Shege.
we Dey finger happily here na with no fear.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by HellVictorinho7: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by marlow1962(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Berrityga:
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
cry cry cry cry cry
no cry bro
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? by highchief1: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
poor hygiene

everything about them just stinks
problem no too much for Nigeria?I no too blame them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

End Time! Girl Upload Half Unclad Pictures On Facebook (photos) / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.