Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Make Your Woman Happy And See How Much Respect You’d Get In Return — Actress Dam - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Your Woman Happy And See How Much Respect You’d Get In Return — Actress Dam (342 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Your Woman Happy And See How Much Respect You’d Get In Return — Actress Dam by Rabbi4real: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerian Actress, Damilola Adegbite has advised Nigerian men to learn to make their women feel special.

According to her, when a woman is treated the right way, they would be amazed at how they would love, submit, respect, honour and appreciate them.

She wrote:

Many men think women are complicated. Make your woman happy. Make her feel special as much as you can. Treat her right. Listen to her. When you do, you’ll be amazed at how much respect, honor and submission you’ll get in return.

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/25/make-your-woman-happy-and-see-how-much-respect-youd-get-in-return-actress-damilola-adegbite-to-men/

Re: Make Your Woman Happy And See How Much Respect You’d Get In Return — Actress Dam by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
raw truth
Re: Make Your Woman Happy And See How Much Respect You’d Get In Return — Actress Dam by Mryacks: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Well she is right....but to the right woman who deserves it!
Re: Make Your Woman Happy And See How Much Respect You’d Get In Return — Actress Dam by bosman50(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
She will still cheat.
Re: Make Your Woman Happy And See How Much Respect You’d Get In Return — Actress Dam by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Girls like Zzor will still do you strong thing
They will still cheat it's in their blood
In olamide's voice Wón mà dóé cool

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Threat To Nigerian, I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses / Fear Women: See Sansa Getting Married To A Man Not Tife / 1 Part Of My Testicles Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.