Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week (33656 Views)

More Teaching Hospitals Risk Shutdown Over Exodus Of Medical Professionals / The Twin-Tragedy Of Nigerian Doctors' Strike And Mass Exodus / COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2020
alphajba12:
This is just the beginning
why did you lift this from the Facebook group. We have to be careful t what we post on social media to The masses
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
how about the salary of teachers that train the doctos and sojas on frontline a new phd holder taking ur biochemistry is paid 130k while a soja is paid 70 k ...
the teachers that train the doctors are doctors, so?!
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
why did you lift this from the Facebook group. We have to be careful t what we post on social media to The masses
Noted and removed cool
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by ahiboilandgas: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
the teachers that train the doctors are doctors, so?!
so the teacher that taught your sorry ask biochemistry,chemistry,maths in your level 1,2,3, where all doctors
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by ahiboilandgas: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2020
Southern doctors runing from Nigeria ....while northern doctors will remain majorly....soon the people in the South will have to akth,umth for health care since southern doctors are only driven by pride ,greed and money ......safe trip.
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by ahiboilandgas: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2020
After 20 years of migration to oyinbo country and finding no fullfillment dont come and be forming suprise when northern doctors are heading most federal govt health agency from Nhis to cmd,to minister ......

1 Like

Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
so the teacher that taught your sorry ask biochemistry,chemistry,maths in your level 1,2,3, where all doctors
isnt the topic of discussion tetiary education?
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
After 20 years of migration to oyinbo country and finding no fullfillment dont come and be forming suprise when northern doctors are heading most federal govt health agency from Nhis to cmd,to minister ......
stop sewing diarrhoea here biko!!
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by ahiboilandgas: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
stop sewing diarrhoea here biko!!
how now so u dont know of all southern doctor Migrate,while Northern remain they will control the health ministry.....
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by banku: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
You may think you are making sense, but your false grandeur of entitlement will lead you to regret.

You think those that worked and send themselves to medical schools abroad and come home are stupid?

By the time you realize that no matter what you achieve abroad, you are still half-human and no amount of money can redeem you, you will become sober.

Melancholy abroad for your type is a disease.

DrFunmisticGlow:
isnt the topic of discussion tetiary education?
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by ahiboilandgas: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Federal hospital in adamawa seperate co join twins from bayelsa ..after all the greed driven southern doctors train by tax money flee .....southerner will have to come to North for health care

1 Like

Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
banku:
You may think you are making sense, but your false grandeur of entitlement will lead you to regret.

You think those that worked and send themselves to medical schools abroad and come home are stupid?

By the time you realize that no matter what you achieve abroad, you are still half-human and no amount of money can redeem you, you will become sober.

Melancholy abroad for your type is a disease.

Na you sabi!

If you like stay in this shithole.
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by ahiboilandgas: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Na you sabi!

If you like stay in this shithole.
why are u stll here taugt u should have long gone
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by Aquilapriscilla: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Federal hospital in adamawa seperate co join twins from bayelsa ..after all the greed driven southern doctors train by tax money flee .....southerner will have to come to North for health care
Sir don't talk like this......internet doesn't forget ohh
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by ahiboilandgas: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2020
3 of my doctors friend's left for saudi Arabia and the last one is leaving too.i had an extensive discussion with him and i can now understands the reasons ..he attends to 120 people per day for 300k monthly salary while in saudi he attends to max 8 at 2m naira monthly plus equipments to support his work ....

1 Like

Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by RealityShot: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
3 of my doctors friend's left for saudi Arabia and the last one is leaving too.i had an extensive discussion with him and i can now understands the reasons ..he attends to 120 people per day for 300k monthly salary while in saudi he attends to max 8 at 2m naira monthly plus equipments to support his work ....
thank you Sir for encouraging me to get into business!
It's been bliss!

18% per month and I was begging FG for 10% per year lolzzz

Thank you Sir

Others go out and start that business on your mind (do learn from others In the business O)
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by ubcandid(m): 4:39am On Sep 15, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

120? Come on, that's an exaggeration.
Re: Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week by MadamDonna: 3:02am On Feb 21, 2021
How did your doctor friends leave? How did they go about it? Please, help!

ahiboilandgas:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Nosy Ude: How I Beat Cancer In 8 Months / How True Is Graviola Tree Being A Natural Cancer Cell Killer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.