Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? (381 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by jaelz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
So we all know that mothers are always everybody's special somebody, and the flow between mothers and sons are usually impeccable, one thing that is always absent is words of affirmation or physical touch between sons and their fathers. What was your fathers first reaction the very first time you told him that you loved him?

Well mine asked hope I wasn't drunk or on cheap drugs, lol no be say the man no love me o him love me tire.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44, airforce1
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by jaelz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lets keep the dice rolling guys
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by Sadiqali24(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Well my father died when I'm still small, let say 5. I'll allow the person below to comment.
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by chatinent: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
I'll rather I read comments. I don't fall into this cat.
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by jaeyking(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
jaelz:
So we all know that mothers are always everybody's special somebody, and the flow between mothers and sons are usually impeccable, one thing that is always absent is words of affirmation or physical touch between sons and their fathers. What was your fathers first reaction the very first time you told him that you loved him?

Well mine asked hope I wasn't drunk or on cheap drugs, lol no be say the man no love me o him love me tire.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, onila, farano, prettythicksme, mynd44, airforce1

q
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by Drsnives(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
I never try am b4
I normal?
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by flimzy24: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
I’m not a man of a preacher of love? I’m a war , I’m a fight
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
I lost both before I can even understand my surrounding, let those who have one comment
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by Soren4(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Me and my father no Dy agree oh... I Dy one side him Dy the other side
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by Femzaremz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
i and my dad are the same!we rarely show or affirm emotions!he might think ive gone crazy or maybe he didnt sire me if i attempt to do that!notwithstanding ive not even told a girl such words talk less of my dad!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by wisest10: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
I love my dad...but I cant picture my self telling him daddy I love him...me I will be shy,even him will be shy...we are not formal in our things sha....
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by paulolee(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
me n dt man na cat n small rat...na me be d rat and rat no fit tell cat dt wan
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by offset67(m): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
future impossible tense
Re: Guys What Your Father's Reaction The First Very Time You Told Him You Loved Him? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
I have never told my father I " lOVED" him "in words" but I have done so in "ACTIONS" which is far better.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Photo Of Her Newly Acquired Rolls Royce / Who Can Pick Up From LAGOS And Deliver To ILORIN / 10 Countries With The Highest Number Of Prostitutes See The Position Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.