Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,306 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? (26003 Views)

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Stephen2324(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2022
What made you lose feelings for someone you loved most?

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Stinginess

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Zonefree(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stinginess
Typical average Nigerian hungry feminist!

Try and get a job and learn to pay your bills, you this low budget hardship!

504 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Cinema4d: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2022
This question has been asked a hundred times here undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Lilsameey: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2022
She took me for granted.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Lilsameey: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Cinema4d:
This question has been asked a hundred times here undecided
I swear,..but awfar,...you dey run animation?
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Typical average Nigerian hungry feminist!

Try and get a job and learn to pay your bills, you this low budget hardship!
I can more than take care of my bills but my eyes are opened to all manipulations concerning bills sharing , convince me the more please.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Zonefree(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can more than take care of my bills but my eyes are opened to all manipulations concerning bills, convince me the more please.
Trying to convince you is like the P in Psychology.

175 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Trying to convince you is like the P in Psychology.
It only means you don’t have anything concrete to back your claims.Rest

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Cinema4d: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Lilsameey:
I swear,..but awfar,...you dey run animation?
Definitely.
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by EmzyT: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
MOSDII. sad sad

The very first day I stumbled on his comment;

“Nigerian girls are Useless....All of them”

I had a rethink and the feelings died instantly embarassed embarassed

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Columbine(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Distance and Billings

12 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
She was a serial cheat and lier. Infact I have caught her cheating several times and she kept going back to those guys over and over again. I’m not sounding like a saint. But I swear to God in the high heavens that I never cheated on her. She herself knew this. She was homely, cooked and do house chores. She was pretty with an amazing curvy body with an extremely big ass and average breasts. So I was so comfortable with her that I didn’t want to cheat. But she had an extremely high sex drive. I gave her some space for like 3 months and she kept begging me, that she had changed. I had forgiven her several times before, so I didn’t fall for that. I really wanted to marry her, but she was a serial cheat and lier. But I don’t think I will get married tho, Just wanna make money and make 3 babies and I’m done. grin grin grin

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Agricmoney(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
make I sit down learn

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by dejavuh0007(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Love is weakness.

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Mase2020g(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Village people
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Amarisco(f): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
The lying was just incessant, very calculated and exact, they were virtually living a double life. Nothing was certain anymore and the trust was obliterated as more lies were unravelled - twas like a movie.

At that point it’s simply frightening imagining what more a compulsive liar is capable of as you realise that the person you even thought you knew better than yourself, you don’t know at ALL.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
When she started acting like and orphan, I just lost feelings cos how can someone whose both parents are still alive be acting like an orphan.

This I have seen.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Mercury12(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
GIRL 1
Well I whenever I tell her I love her somehow she still doent believe it. Lol
Well that was least of the problem. I know some naija ladies are like that.

But what I hate is nagging! She nags and I don't like it
To make things worse the shit test thing females do won't stop.
Every time u hear. Hi mercury that was a test!
The last shit test was the last straw...

Girl 2:

Everything was going fine..
Then a time came when I call or text her she won't call back and take several hours to respond to my messages which is unlike her. I notice she change so I did my best to sit her for talks. She came up with different excuses saying she worried about me coming from a Muslim home and that she is a Christian. Well I told her I practices Christianity which she knows but she made another statement that I have a Muslim blood lol. I excuse her ignorance. To be honest I truly love her and see my future with her which I always tell her. Well we get back together again and not up to 2 weeks she send me message on Facebook telling me she wanna break up with me and I am like wow! I thought she was joking but when I discovered she was damn serious I resort to pleading with her lol.. Honesty I didn't wanna let her go. It was the worst way to break up with someone but I accepted my fate and let her go. I told her I have accepted and that she can leave.
That night, I couldnt sleep well and woke up very late in the morning.
That day I decides to move on after I have carefully analyzed the situation and seen some errors on her part and character which I didn't see when I was with her because I was blinded by love. . .
Well the following month GIRL 2 left me bout dozens messages on Facebook telling me she sorry that she want us back together.
I told her I had move on then came the hot tears from her. She guilt trip me, she said many things trying to have her way back, but it was too late The scale had already fallen off my eyes
If I wasn't strong enough as a man she would have won me over again. Truth is some of her attitudes will make a future of us together a living hell.

35 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Legendarytonyy: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
She was vibeless, a vibe killer, I couldn't hold a conversation with her for up to 10 minutes, 0 sense of humor.
Her matter taya me I swear.
After her, I vowed not to have anything to do with Onitsha girls.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Shellsploit: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
shocked

She was a "Serial cheat"

Not only that she cheated, i saw her leaked sexxtape on a particular porrn website. My greatest anger was the same leaked video was shared on a particular ashewo beer parlour telegram group!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Had to many male friends and always hanging out with them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Too much of lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
cry

Had a 69 with a friend of hers and she promised she won't tell on me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by KhingLufem1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Asking for airtime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by Wizpa(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
The bitch was a greedy mofo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? by lagosrd: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
Trust issues. If I do anything I want to impress God and satisfy myself. However I will makemit as transparent as possible but I you don't believe I give up forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.