Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

My Husband Is Being Unreasonable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Being Unreasonable (5060 Views)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Notatribalist(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rickmann:

You are happily married and come here to say trash?
Of what good is this to us now..pls tell ur husband you like him and see what follows..Nonsense!
Don't mind her.I was even trying to correct her and she is busy quoting me.
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
Weep for yourself, loose woman.

The next invective I will report you to the mods, basttard
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Notatribalist(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

The next invective I will report you to the mods, basttard
lol.Ashawo,what are you waiting for?let me even report myself.
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Prof0fficial: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
hmmm I'm sure you'll clap for your husband if he tells you he wants to visit a female friend he likes.

if am your husband I will demote you to my 5th wife.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Greensquard(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
This dumb olosho troll..
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
U Like D Guy. 1. Why Would U Tell Ur Husband Dat U Want 2 See Him? He May Be Wondering Abt Ur Intentions.
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by UDUJ(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
This dumb attention seeker. The old members like us know her very well.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by GoodFaith: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:
A very good male friend recently moved to live in Ibadan where I live with my husband. I told my husband I wanted to visit this my friend and he said no. so can't I visit my male friend all because I am married? This friend is just a friend. My hubby is coercing me to visit this guy secretly; I like the guy and just wanna see him

Your next story is you are in love with the dude
Please move from your husband home and go live with the dude
we are slow
Useless lady
Please don't come here with ur BS
I guess you are already F the dude
You think the game change lot of male are talking to you
Just the players change
old story
Your next story
I was having problem with my husband
I went to talk to my friend
he was consoling me we had sex

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by urchcoded(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hoes everywhere
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:
A very good male friend recently moved to live in Ibadan where I live with my husband. I told my husband I wanted to visit this my friend and he said no. so can't I visit my male friend all because I am married? This friend is just a friend. My hubby is coercing me to visit this guy secretly; I like the guy and just wanna see him

U are a suspect

In your own sentence " i like the guy and just wanna see him. This is some how sign of desperation. Not every one understand this. The way u express urself in writing and speaking means a lot.

My conclusion - why not invite this guy to the house when ur husband is around. Atleast since u people are just " friends " as u put it

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Ken4agent(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
As long as u not seeing things from his paspective u will never see reason he is saying you should not visit......but being married shouldn't stop u from seeing old friends whether male or female.....both party just have to be liberal.....

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by cooooooks(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Visit the guy as a couple.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Wizvicky(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:
u're a mumu woman. better sit your dumb ass in your husband's house. smhhh
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wizvicky:
u're a mumu woman. better sit your dumb ass in your husband's house. smhhh

Be civil, ediot
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by proclinician: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Legendarytonyy:

I'm sorry Sir, but you made NO sense on this.

Then write ur own and be sure u make sense in it in ur own manner of standards.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
The Hypocrisy is unparralled embarassed
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Legendarytonyy: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
proclinician:

Then write ur own and be sure u make sense in it in ur own manner of standards.
Don't be unfortunate sir!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Legendarytonyy:

Tell him
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by proclinician: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Legendarytonyy:

Haha pathetic thing
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by SweetCunt97(f): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Don't know why Nigerians make it seem marriage is prison or bondage. What's bad in setting up a meeting in a public place with a long time friend like adults do to catch up?

Who will cheat will definitely cheat so all this backlash is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
You are the unreasonable one.
Even if he was your colleague at work.
Why must you go to his house and visit him.
why can't he come to the house and visit you guys instead.AKuna!!
That's how an ex insisted on knowing my place when we met at the Bank.This is married woman with 3 young kids.
But I swear,I spread her like bed spread for my big bed.
Infact,I make sure I went 2 rounds and without Condoms coz it was something i never planned.
Before I go dey look for condom she go change her mind.
So madam, Oga is very reasonable. he knows your kind too well.
You can sneak and go Fvck the guy tho but atleast Oga no be agbaya to give you international passport to flirt.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
You have not said the truth. Married woman liking another man. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by CallMeGrace(f): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
In my own opinion, since you are married, there are some things you should stop doing , like visting friends not even a lady like you but a guy? I'm sure the guy knows you are married right? Being married distinguishes from your Co friends who are not married, if you want to see that your friend urgently,why can't he be the one to come visit you at your house? A good wife should submit to her husband, not be being disrespectful to him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by skillmyman(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
op,
safer if you go with your hubby and that is if you must go.
the truth is, if you go alone, you hubby will never be convinced
that nothing happened and trust me, it can crash your marriage
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Afostev11(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na from clap dance dey start oooo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2020
skillmyman:
op,
safer if you go with your hubby and that is if you must go.
the truth is, if you go alone, you hubby will never be convinced
that nothing happened and trust me, it can crash your marriage

My husband himself knows I cannot cheat on him. Save all these insults
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by NobleDeSage001: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2020
1. Will you approve of your husband to visit his female friends?
2. Does your male friend whom you describe as your good friend know that you are married? If he knows and he is still encouraging you to visit him, it all means that you both have unfinished business from way back.
3. How old are you? I bet that you are not more than 23 years. Hence, your childish thoughts. You are too young to understand what marriage entails.
You are too stubborn and very unreasonable. Your husband would be regretting why he married you by now.
Look at how Ben Sirach describes your kind of person:
"10If your daughter is determined to have her own way, keep a close watch on her. If you don't, she will take advantage of any chance she gets. 11If she is too self-willed, be on guard, and don't be surprised if she disappoints you. 12She will spread her legs anywhere for any man who wants her, just as a thirsty traveller will drink whatever water is available." Sirach 26: 10-12
If you won't respect your husband, kindly leave him in peace. He deserves a better woman than you.
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
1. Will you approve of your husband to visit his female friends?
2. Does your male friend whom you describe as your good friend know that you are married? If he knows and he is still encouraging you to visit him, it all means that you both have unfinished business from way back.
3. How old are you? I bet that you are not more than 23 years. Hence, your childish thoughts. You are too young to understand what marriage entails.
You are too stubborn and very unreasonable. Your husband would be regretting why he married you by now.
Look at how Ben Sirach describes your kind of person:
"10If your daughter is determined to have her own way, keep a close watch on her. If you don't, she will take advantage of any chance she gets. 11If she is too self-willed, be on guard, and don't be surprised if she disappoints you. 12She will spread her legs anywhere for any man who wants her, just as a thirsty traveller will drink whatever water is available." Sirach 26: 10-12
If you won't respect your husband, kindly leave him in peace. He deserves a better woman than you.

Tell me if u don't have a lady friend
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by SaAyomikun(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2020
kingjoe:
I don't agree with you.at all. That a woman is married should not make her forget her friends.even if they dated yes!
Just ensure the right boundaries are kept.such as 1.Meet in a public place.2dont hug excessively or show much emotions. The world we live in today needs networking and contacts.

Well, I can only consider myself wrong for generalizing. But bro, we've seen things, we've heard stories. That gender? They will always have their way, no matter how arduous the road is.
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by vybzkartel: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2020
Precious wants to bonk her friend grin

Contact me for counseling
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by ezechi24(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Madam no answer your stupid husband ...he no want make you enjoy yourself ...go meet the guy..give am better knacking after all that na wetin you dey find...peace.
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by gulfer: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why not invite the friend to your house and make sure your hubby is home during the visit, you can then build your husband"s trust in allowing you to return the visit.....on the side, it appears like you've been caught in not so good situations before grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said I Am A Player!!: Here's A Picture / Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion / The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.