Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? (1416 Views)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / My Husband Is Being Unreasonable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by ORAGBON(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Dear M. J.

I have been reading your write ups and they are very inspiring and touching. I tried to reach you on phone but your numbers are not reachable, I believe it the network.
My name is Bolu, am 22years old. I met Muyiwa few months ago on my way back to Nigeria after my graduation and we ave been dating. I think am truly in love with him.He has been nice to me, caring and ravishing me with lots of gifts as he his from a rich home from my assessment. They live in Island, while my parent live in the mainland, Ikeja GRA precisely.
We are getting intimate by the day i.e kissing etc. But we have not had it yet because am not planning to loose my virginity so cheap or before marriage.
My problem started few weeks ago when I visited Muyiwa though not my first visit. I felt it a way of getting closer to the family of the man I plan to spend the rest of my life with and them knowing me as well. That day Muyiwa made his first advance for sex, which I bluntly rejected saying our relationship is just 6 months old and that it too early. He couldn’t hide his anger saying it a proof of my love for him. I could not sleep that night when I got home, cos I don’t want to loose him as am already getting fund of him. My parent and siblings call me Muyiwa at home.This is beginning to arouse the temptation to give in......

http://livelystones.com.ng/1329/
Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by Macgreat(m): 3:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Giving is not bad. .
Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by Marshalxv(m): 3:29am On Nov 12, 2017
My candid advice is for you not to give in
if he truly wants to marry you then I don't see the need for rush ,talk to him in the best way you can and make him understand your stand .

This advice na if u never tear o but if u don tear, sister do the needful and let him reap from where he sow .

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 12, 2017
If you are not ready, don't EVER dare do it cause the regret that will follow it wouldn't be funny especially if you break up.
If he truly loves and you both have a future together. I see no reason why he can't wait. Having sex with someone is never the answer to 'do you love me'. It's just a part of it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by RaYwon6: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2017
mhiz Bolu my own candid advice is dah u give in 6nc u r vewi sure he is gonna marry u
and moreso being a virgin dose not gurantee good marriage
just give in so dah e no go do wetin u no like
or will u b happi if e wakes up one mwrreen and tell u it over....
Buh 2 b 6ncer wit u even if u dnt give im, i dnt tink e will break up with u buh for d sake of love give him
so dah e wont go get wat u can give im outside
because na dah wan go shock u pass wen u see him and anoda lady on bed i guess u no wah dah means.... Even ur reaction at dah point in tym aint relevant
just give im so dah e wont go looking for it outside
Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Seriously I dont know why girls think that a guy that waited till marriage b4 sleeping with them love them sincerely. He be like say unna neva knw dat sum guys dey marry gal just for sex and dump them later abd i never understand dos virgins self, shey dem tink dem being a virgin makes them beta than dos disvirgin ones ni? I wont lie you sum guys have big sex urge, if u know you cant have sex with him and you no want lose him, allow him have sex sumwhere.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by Analysiscorner: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Why must he pressure you into his own lifestyle? That's the earliest sign of a domineering husband.
It's better for you to keep your virginity till you get married. Also, kissing begets intimate desire; so, you might consider forgoing that too.
Anybody you have sex with is your husband, whether married to him or not. Keep yourself pure.
Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by AryEmber(f): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2017
razhi:
Seriously I dont know why girls think that a guy that waited till marriage b4 sleeping with them love them sincerely. He be like say unna neva knw dat sum guys dey marry gal just for sex and dump them later abd i never understand dos virgins self, shey dem tink dem being a virgin makes them beta than dos disvirgin ones ni? I wont lie you sum guys have big sex urge, if u know you cant have sex with him and you no want lose him, allow him have sex sumwhere.
Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by AryEmber(f): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2017
razhi:
If a guy dates me for three years and marry me just cause he wants to pop my cherry, trust me, he's the one that lost. Why wait that long when there are many girls out there to pleasure him, besides, you can't just dump marriage like courtship esp one done in court.
Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by ubunja(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2017
a man doesnt have to prove his love for u by waiting till marriage for sex.
why should he wait?if a man wants sex and u dont there is noone wrong or right. the two of u are simply INCOPARTIBLE. u are not fit for each other.find a man who shares your same exact beliefs as u and dont try to force a principle on anyone.it wont work.coz by withholding sex what u just doing is pushing him into the arms of olosho.
by the time u sleep together he will be loaded with STIs.my sister two can never walk together without being in agreement.or the other will just be pretending and inside be filling with anger and hatred.
stop listening to people telling u : IF HE LOVES U HE WILL WAIT. coz his own friends are telling him:IF SHE LOVES YOU SHE WILL GIVE U.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
ubunja:
a man doesnt have to prove his love for u by waiting till marriage for sex.
why should he wait?if a man wants sex and u dont there is noone wrong or right. the two of u are simply INCOPARTIBLE. u are not fit for each other.find a man who shares your same exact beliefs as u and dont try to force a principle on anyone.it wont work.coz by withholding sex what u just doing is pushing him into the arms of olosho.
by the time u sleep together he will be loaded with STIs.my sister two can never walk together without being in agreement.or the other will just be pretending and inside be filling with anger and hatred.
stop listening to people telling u : IF HE LOVES U HE WILL WAIT. coz his own friends are telling him:IF SHE LOVES YOU SHE WILL GIVE U.
God bless u. u don say it all. As a guy I dont tink I can hold my sex urge 4 almost 3yrs, since i don start sex, i realize say i no fit go a year without sex and truth be told most guys re d same. But i assure if d guy rly luv u, he fit let u be sha but syd chick sure pass nd u even say na rich pikin, gals dey shower am with pussy. Either u give in or allow side chick. and dont just give in 4 him, give in with d realization that even if d relationship no work out, dere is no beta person u would av allowed to disvirgin u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Babe Want To Kill Me With Fart Tonite / Searching For A Serious Orobo / My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.