Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? - Events (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? (55752 Views)

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by misskungfup: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
No I dont smiley
Tonyspecial:
Do U Rent Too?
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by misskungfup: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Traditional wedding 20 guests(parents,siblings,friends inclusive) church service 15 guests. I'm not ready to feed the multitude.
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by missyojo(f): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Smile4mee01:

Is there really a need to do traditional and white wedding together ? Is traditional wedding not our own variant of white wedding.

The white man has really bamboozled us o. Stay woke guys.

Is it not funny how some people spend so much on wedding, after wedding they can't even enjoy a week of romantic getaway. Dey there dey fund event planners, instead of enjoying your life.

If you are dangote child, you can do anyhow. Marry for Moon sef. But if you are like most Nigerians, no do pass yourself. Women especially make una dey calm down.

Why would you quote my comment??
Someone asked a question and I gave an answer next thing is to a type long epistle on my comment.
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Rosarie(f): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2020
baratech:

Very interesting...

Please how does one do trad and white wedding on the same day?

How does it work? How does it save cost...

Please I want to learn... Thanks

you go to church,when you are done ,they pay brideprice in your father's parlour,then you have your trad reception.
White wedding reception will be excluded.
Or you just you just pay dowry a day before without any party or invite.just the both families.
The next day,you hold your white wedding and reception.
This all saves cost.
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Xscape1993(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Built2last:
Married folks,
What was that thing you later realised you wasted your money on during your wedding ceremony?

For me was Wedding IV. Spent money printing quality IV. I should have just used WhatsApp, Facebook and SMS and people would still have come. My mums friends and associates was enough crowd.

I travelled with my woman to UK to shop for wedding gown, shoe and wrist watch. Spent £2,200 on gown. £800 wristwatch I cant remember the price of the shoe now. That's for madam alone.

Madam now forced me to buy wedding suits for me and my best man.

Looking back, I would have built a bungalow with this stupid expense. Even my madam now regrets spending such money on wedding gown that she wore for 2 hours and that was it. The gown is wasting somewhere now.

I know I wasted money unnecessary. My only joy is the good wife I married.

Share the mistakes you made in expense planning wedding
Good message.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) / Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo) / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.