Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? (55762 Views)

The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
n
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by femi4: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Food

1 Like

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by aseyi24: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dating Nigeria girl.

1 Like

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by IrepChrist: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
I STAND WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS 89

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by JeffreyD1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Can those that wasted money on relationships in the name of love also share their experiences

grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by EmptyGarden(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Invitation cards, DJ...
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by linsa01(m): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Engagement cloths. Especially the agbada(aso oke/ofi). I have not used it for one after my wedding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
that same thing.
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Tolani1122(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hummn , I think you didnt wasted it so far you didn't borrowed the money , you had the money to spend then, it just you were comparing old situation with your current situation , let's just pray for continuity in richness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by kizwid(m): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nanorest:
Buying cars worth 800million just to showcase my wealth. I am still regretting it till date
and when you die oneday, God will judge you for this lie and you will have nothing to say, then devil to lead you to hell fire

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by derbykol(f): 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Can those that wasted money on relationships in the name of love also share their experiences

grin
grin

1 Like

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Mydazz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nothing,.... my wedding was strictly court and reception for about 30 people. Didn't regret nothing.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by ajimotoke(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Not married yet, I'm here read people's coment so I wont spend on rubish thing grin

Funny comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2z5Jz3IU-U

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
Let me learn cheesy
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by AerialMapper: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
The entire white wedding

Totally pointless and a huge waste of money!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
I want a small outdoors wedding.
Not more than 50 people.
No selling of asoebi or whatever.
Everything under budget.
But don't joke with the ring. I want a quality ring to last me at 15 years before getting a new one.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Sholaco: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Built2last:
Married folks,
What was that thing you later realised you wasted your money on during your wedding ceremony?

For me was Wedding IV. Spent money printing quality IV. I should have just used WhatsApp, Facebook and SMS and people would still have come. My mums friends and associates was enough crowd.

I travelled with my woman to UK to shop for wedding gown, shoe and wrist watch. Spent £2,200 on gown. £800 wristwatch I cant remember the price of the shoe now. That's for madam alone.

Madam now forced me to buy wedding suits for me and my best man.

Looking back, I would have built a bungalow with this stupid expense. Even my madam now regrets spending such money on wedding gown that she wore for 2 hours and that was it. The gown is wasting somewhere now.

I know I wasted money unnecessary. My only joy is the good wife I married.

Share the mistakes you made in expense planning wedding
the wedding gown is not wasted, take it to wedding boutique, you could be getting some money by renting it out o. My wife rented a wedding gown during ours and it was super cool

1 Like

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Tolani1122(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
My wife's wedding gown
Rented It at 17k
she wore it for 2hrs
And that's all
imagine that.

I thank
God
it was during corona
so the total money spent for the wedding was 37k..
you sharp. Just wedded during corona

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by WandaMaximoff: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Make up. I hated the make up. The lashes were as long as a local broom, I was just flapping my eyes like doll baby. I didn't look like me in the pictures at all. The make up aged me and I've not been able to determine which of my wedding pictures I like.

I have concluded heavy make up and eye lashes aren't for me. Full stop.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Haywhymido(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Make I book space as I never marry.
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Built2last: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sholaco:
the wedding gown is not wasted, take it to wedding boutique, you could be getting some money by renting it out o. My wife rented a wedding gown during ours and it was super cool

My wife wont agree oooo.

she said her daughter will wear it if her daughter refuses, she will auction it.

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Aguogba(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Baybii:
Can't you resell some things? Like the gown. If you feel you wasted so much money. I'm sure a gown of that price would still be good enough to fetch you some money.
Gown wey women dey use wedding day make up ruin. The worst part be say, most of those gowns can only be dry-cleaned. Buy your wedding gown only when you can afford it because after Una wedding, na madam closet be the final resting place.

9 Likes

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Tolani1122(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=Nanorest post=93248338]Buying cars worth 800million just to showcase my wealth. I am still regretting it till date[/quoteo
I dey smell lie here, I need lawyer

2 Likes

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
donbachi:
Boli and fish.

Ah see delicacy
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by gurujoe(m): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bought 700 crates of Hero beer because I didn't want any disappointment

1 Like

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pr0cter:

*********** come and claim spending money on wedding is vanity.

Biko I take God beg you, allow some of us to have fun reading people's experiences here in peace. This is an educative thread and not a crusade.
Modify your comment and refer the dude you mentioned to religion section, there are many topics there that need attention.

16 Likes

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Stallion93(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bride price, i paid 800k plus for the kindred 500k that amounted to 1.3mila. E pain me wela but life goes on

10 Likes

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Bewiseedet(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
I must not get too busy not to eat enough on my wedding day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by MrBONE2(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
LadySarah:
grin
My MC.He was already paid in full!

Dude came drunk claiming he was waiting for us for reception and decided to take some bottles.

By 11am,we were already at the reception hall.

It was the chairman that took over and handled everything. Thank God for that man that day.

When he started talking nonsense,we felt like the ground should just swallow us!

Let me not even remember "the church committee of friends" that stole our wines and wedding gifts.The caterer later called us at night that they were fighting over who gets what! Lol
grin

8 Likes

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by kingsoncj: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89 over to you
Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Deborah98(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Heavenschild:
Renting a hall when I could have just used my parlour.
lolzzzzz sense no go kee you grin

8 Likes

Re: What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
LadySarah:
grin
My MC.He was already paid in full!

Dude came drunk claiming he was waiting for us for reception and decided to take some bottles.

By 11am,we were already at the reception hall.

It was the chairman that took over and handled everything. Thank God for that man that day.

When he started talking nonsense,we felt like the ground should just swallow us!

Let me not even remember "the church committee of friends" that stole our wines and wedding gifts.The caterer later called us at night that they were fighting over who gets what! Lol

Lol... This really got me. The Drunk MC grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos) / Best Man Dozing Off At A Wedding Ceremony In Church (Photo) / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.