Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (51384 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by lexy2014: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mindlog:
The tantrum may be a sign of an underlying disorder, more likely under disruptive behaviour disorders. I regularly experience such at the child psychiatric clinic where I do take shifts, 5 year olds smashing their parents phones to making efforts to destroy sensory balls used for their therapy.

So what were d parents doing when they noticed these disorders that tend to be expressed thru tantrums and destructive tendencies
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Probably as a result of over indulgent parents! angry
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by AuroraB(f): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na that beating wey Dem no dey beat them. God knows I can't stomach half of this. I'm boiling already sef angry
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by alizma: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Klass99:

To give that girl back hand slap across the face, the kind that will send her flying from one end of the room to another, dey sweet me. Like WTF?

How can you even be asking who is to blame Sapphiere? Who gave birth to the child and who is the primary caregiver, responsible for this child?

Sometimes things just happened not because someone hasn't don't his/her part well. What I am saying is that it may have nothing to do with the primary caregiver. However, it takes a parent to understand this. I am currently facing this with my little child of 3yrs.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Originalsly: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
In the US... should the teacher spank the child or even grab her.... she can be facing charges. She has to make a report and the "professionals" will take it from there. ..... child counseling... parent counseling.... and the parent made to pay for whatever damages. If that's how the child is allowed to behave at home then the same will be outside. Parents at fault.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Olarewaju89: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
larryking540:
I still day talk am ,the best place to train a child is in Africa ,the child need better beating with broom ,that demon ,witch ,isu,ugbanje ,Satan , Lucifer way combine enter her body go comot by force

U go wicked sha grin

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by stayclearofme: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Devil's child....omo Oran!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Baybii: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Xbee007:

How else would you handle this sort of behaviour? I'm genuinely curious.

There has to be a reason why she went on a destructive mode. If you eliminate that thing, her anger will be subdued.

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NekkyCee(f): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mpia gi utali...not in my house ooo grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by usagee36: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Akata's child. I am not surprised. She learnt it from her mom.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NkemChukwudi: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

What if she has mental disorders. undecidedundecided una dey think for this country at all.

Like the other guy said, THINKING KEE YOU THERE!!!!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by bignero: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mindlog:
The tantrum may be a sign of an underlying disorder, more likely under disruptive behaviour disorders. I regularly experience such at the child psychiatric clinic where I do take shifts, 5 year olds smashing their parents phones to making efforts to destroy sensory balls used for their therapy.

Big big English...

Simple solution is discipline/cane..

You people like to follow western nations blindly..

The blind leading the blind.

Spare the rod, spoil the child

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NkemChukwudi: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cousin9999:
Patronizing racist material on the wall.

Staged fantasy racist behavior by a black person.

This is racist propaganda.

Ok, please explain ......clearly and fairly
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by pharmade: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
African child won't try this... There is this saying that right from the beginning, the violent taketh it by force... They will beat ehnn... Her head will factory reset
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by JasperVII(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Her parents will pay for it, case closed.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by IYANGBALI: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na one human bean go still marry this small witch in the future

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by IYANGBALI: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
bignero:

Big big English...

Simple solution is discipline/cane..

You people like to follow western nations blindly..

The blind leading the blind.

Spare the rod, spoil the child
God bless you jare
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
No be lie at all grin
AMvanquish:
This one needs some serious guidance and counseling cheesy. But on another note, she should come spend the holiday in Africa with a core African MAMA for manual resetting , the Old confirmed way.

Her teacher Even asking do you need a breather.. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
My prayer was for any of those things to wound her so as for her to get sense. Mtcheeeeew
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
She may've learnt this at home.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by siraj1402(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Omo kekere bruku ni di agba buruku.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Person wey you go use slap reset her brain. Spoilt child. Nonsense!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by larryking540: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Olarewaju89:

U go wicked sha grin

na as they take train me na ,

my own beating reach so Tay ,they day put my full head inside drum of water ,while my papa day use wire peel my body ,
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by MrAkata: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:
If the teacher decides to act now they will say it's racism

The teacher is black so how ? Y'all automatically come to the defense of white people by nature

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by EagleSquare1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
At the point where the video ended, the teacher couldn’t take it anymore. She wouldn’t let her tear apart other children’s works on display.
I doff my hat for the teacher. This is a classic example of the challenges of the job of a teacher or caregiver. It ain’t easy, but you gotta do it. The teacher’s reaction is good. If she could get the girl to #CalmDown then she could take it more gently from there.

If you noticed the teacher asked if she wanted to ‘talk about something.’ What of the girl was reacting to a bitter fight between mom and dad just before she got to school! We may be able to replace the materials she was scattering around or destroying, but we may not be able to replace a heartbroken child.

Please, can we not underestimate the emotions and feelings of a child. They reason deeply and think a lot too like we adults do. Some of them are a lot gifted in things of the heart and mind.

Shalom!

sapphiere:
A four year old child destroys school properties. Her teacher's reaction will shock you. Her Teacher was just calm, talking to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8SvXAyg74

Please who is to be blamed for this child's misbehaviour? The parents or the teacher?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by picklighthouse: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Train up a child in the way he/she should go and when they are old they will not depart from it.

The West and Europe always believe they know the best way to train and handle children, but they have unwittingly made gods out of them. You cannot beat them, you cannot raise your voice at them, you have to discuss with them and give reasons for whatever you are asking them to do. Sad. No wonder the children doesn't respect them when they grow up. And jejely pack them to old peoples home when they are old.

God bless Africa in this regard. When you are doing something and your mother or father starts looking at you in a weird way in Africa, you better stop it or better still, run away in a hurry. Or else...This video is nauseating. At what age?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by vioment: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
She dey follow her parents moves. Future waste.

If na for naija, she for dun collect smacking. In those early stages, many African kids and parents are getting the developmental stage right.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
She requires more attention in the area of character formation. What kind of anger is that at that age?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Meteng: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
One company should make her an ambassador na, since that's the norm these days Probably, a construction company

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by nextstep(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Klass99:
To give that girl back hand slap across the face, the kind that will send her flying from one end of the room to another, dey sweet me. Like WTF?
How can you even be asking who is to blame Sapphiere? Who gave birth to the child and who is the primary caregiver, responsible for this child?

And we wonder why police and soldiers like to whip people... we condone slapping or beating as the solution to many problems. OF course some take it too far and use pressing iron or plank.

You can either accept that violence as a means of correction is OK across the board, or you can refuse to accept it.

A child that gets slapped across the room is learning that this is the appropriate action, and will have no issue growing up to slap and beat others, especially when they if they have any power.

picklighthouse:
Train up a child in the way he/she should go and when they are old they will not depart from it.
The West and Europe always believe they know the best way to train and handle children, but they have unwittingly made gods out of them. You cannot beat them, you cannot raise your voice at them, you have to discuss with them and give reasons for whatever you are asking them to do. Sad. No wonder the children doesn't respect them when they grow up. And jejely pack them to old peoples home when they are old.

God bless Africa in this regard. When you are doing something and your mother or father starts looking at you in a weird way in Africa, you better stop it or better still, run away in a hurry. Or else...This video is nauseating. At what age?

Not condoning the girl's actions... they are good ways to manage the situation, as the teacher is showing. We may abuse the West for "not disciplining their children", but they are the ones who have fought and died for freedoms, dominate the planet, and have used all they can to improve their lot. Nigerians, on the other hand, have been disciplined into docility, which is why our leaders trample all over us.

The jejely packing to old homes is a factor of an industrialized society and modernization. Not saying it's a good thing, but that's what happens. We have nursing homes in Lagos already, and the way things are going, I can bet you that our generation will be packed off too. grin

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na so pikin dey take spoil like rotten banana

Instead make dem cub her from now they are busy shouting child abuse tins

I trust my papa, even my primary 3 and 5 teachers, she go don piss for body like akere.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

She might have a mental disorder for god's sakes, make una sit down dey reason some things ahn.

Ehenn?? After mental disorder nkor??

Soo a better buttock spanking can not re-order the disorder again ABI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) / Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.