Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? (49458 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by UDUJ(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nackzy:
Yeah i dated someone on Nairaland but men that was blind dating.. I dated blindly without knowing if she's beautiful or not, lo and behold when i met her she was super ugly..

lmao cheesy grin cheesy

That's the real definition of BLIND DATING cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Alabaintprice(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Will get married to her soon .. met since 2016
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by danietohbadt(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol, i know. I am still an introvert. although i can very much talk to people, i call myself an introverted extrovert smiley
i used to be shy too, but with my mum's advice and me putting myself in public speaking positions; like taking the readings during mass, participating in debates and drama, gradually but surely i lost all shyness.
I grew up not talking to girls too. a product of my home training and secondary school life.
But i realised my problem in uni and started working on it.
So my brother stop giving yourself excuses and start doing something about it. That is one of the things that makes a man.

I've overcome it, just didn't state that in any of my earlier posts, I took readings at mass while in the secondary school, but before an all male congregation, likewise in the university.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fati2001(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Alabaintprice:
Will get married to her soon .. met since 2016
congrats
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
RoseyJ:
Yeah. Met a very nice guy back then on Airtel chat, we later met physically and had a few stints. Such a lovely dude.

Yea, right. smiley

The same dude.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Oh big words? That is a new one and I would be put off too. I thought you meant complete words and punctuations, because that is how I chat and some people find it creepy. I wanted to know if that is why I am 39 and singu. smiley
Smh
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are not even close to 30. cheesy be deceiving yourself there.

I think the way you write is alright tho, you use simple English and correct punctuation marks.
She's above 30. I know her personally
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
dassylegend:

Apologies accepted.
Thanks
Oya put your pishure back cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Herbeolah1(f): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yeah have met somebody on Badoo and we've been keeping it real.. I think we met around February and you know we haven't see since then cos of the pandemic and the airport has been closed. but I'm hoping things work out and we will end up being together for real.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Emaprince:
lol. .. I just wanted to make trouble.

Go home ma'am
Are you the same Emaprince from rap battle section way back
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charlezs:

Bro I can't answer the question of abstaining from sex in a relationship cause I think it's about what works for you.
We're still in a relationship, so as avoid "messing" with her cause she haven't done any thing bad
Fire dey go bro. Nothing do you cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
lefulefu:
good girls on tinder? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
make i no talk grin grin grin grin grin
Na olosho full there and badoo grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fati2001(m): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
.hahahahaha.yo hw many nerves did i hit. Well d comment wasnt suppose prick u bt i love dat it did cause u seem uncouth nd u sound incoherent.i had to read ur typo 5x b4 i could understand d crap. If only u were married u would preparing tuwo shinkafa 4 ur paedophilic hubby nd nt typing piles of rubblic crap on a public space

are you always stupid or today is a special occasion?
your keyboard is really trying.
if you have another brain box, it will be lonely, cuz u and sense are enemies!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
All the guys I av met on Sm are players!!!

Dunno if there.r any other good guys out there..

I av given up on Social media love..

It hasnt worked 4 me...

Periodt undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
fati2001:

lol, you too late.
Too late bawo Small girl like you undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Why will you ask to be a friend to someone you intend to date?
Dont condescend. Dont friendzone yourself. Ensure your terms are strong from the start.
If she likes you, she will give in. And if she doesnt, 1billion more dateable girls across the world.
All the best brother
. It works in stages bro. U ever played d sims?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by RoseyJ: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yea, right. smiley
The same dude.
Which dude? I don't know who or what you're referring to, snake woman.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fati2001(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Too late bawo Small girl like you undecided
in your eyes.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by JeffSiberstein: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mushi, go sit down where contain you. Introverted rapist!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
fati2001:

are you always stupid or today is a special occasion?
your keyboard is really trying.
if you have another brain box, it will be lonely, cuz u and sense are enemies!
. Lol. Tipsy me typed those.
untipsy me says dnt take it personal
tipsy me says, marry me. Let me take take u outta dat slum b4 those paedophilic boys pounces on u.
untipsy me says, can u make tuwo shinkafa
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Angelacruz:
I love this
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by JeffSiberstein: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
. Are u northeners? U both look like teenagers.

fati2001. Are u sure u havent been disowned by ur clans. If dz lil girls married b4 u. U would be in trouble oo

Mushi, go sit down where contain you. It’s not my fault that poverty is killing you and your family making you look older than your age. Introverted rapists!!!! Olosho self poverty nor make you get!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by kwencypresh(f): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Met on facebook, 7yrs of marriage still counting
And blessed with two kids
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fati2001(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
. Lol. Tipsy me typed those.
untipsy me says dnt take it personal
tipsy me says, marry me. Let me take take u outta dat slum b4 those paedophilic boys pounces on u.
untipsy me says, can u make tuwo shinkafa
you are no trial and all error.
a rapist ,son of a billion fathers... "congratulations, you are objectively wroth dead than alive"

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
JeffSiberstein:

Mushi, go sit down where contain you. It’s not my fault that poverty is killing you and your family making you look older than your age. Introverted rapists!!!! Olosho self poverty nor make you get!

. Lmao. Did u smoke some expired weed. What da hell ar u tryna say. U northener nd hard drugs. Tueh
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by dassylegend(f): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Oya put your pishure back cheesy

Lol cheesy
You have it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Drfernandez(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Here I am. Hope you're rich

Just abort mission on that particular one. This forum has the largest congregation of retired and active harlots in the country. STDs are real and they do not show for face.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
dassylegend:

Lol cheesy
You have it
oshey

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
fati2001:

in your eyes.
Which one them is you? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fati2001(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Which one them is you? cheesy
not among.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Favour22amaka:
I have not oooo, shey serious guys dey here ni, make I sit dey wait for one grin grin shocked
Nice boobs cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.