Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? (49554 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by damosky12(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Oh big words? That is a new one and I would be put off too. I thought you meant complete words and punctuations, because that is how I chat and some people find it creepy. I wanted to know if that is why I am 39 and singu. smiley

Hello,

You don't chat (sound) 39.

Are you for real?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Dafuk son. I was asking you. Aint u two an item?

Who are you?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Desmo240:
Yes, I met my 1st ex on 2go and it lasted for 3years, broke up the relationship cos he stopped been loyal cos of distance and wasn't treating me right.
Met my last ex on Facebook and it lasted for a year, we've already taken it to another level then I found out the foundation was built on lies (he was married with a child which he swore with his mum's life that he wasn't married nor had a child)
let try something.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by damosky12(m): 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charlezs:

If I give it a sincere try, it will surely work cause she is already giving it a good try and I'm reciprocating it, but I don't want to go into a relationship out of pity. I won't be happy

You sound like your mind is made up.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
shamsin6300:

Not intentionally anyway.
We are just like lovebirds even though is a distant relationship.
It happens when she got admission to study Pharmacy @ Abu Zaria, she started to act weird, just like cameleon, I endure sha, fast to her second year, everything become visible for eye to see. I have no choice than to let go, she still look forward to me for many things such as advice and to aid her out on something.

That's just there inner character
They Change simultaneously as soon as level changes.
just like I'm facing my own wahala now
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
0KNM:

Who are you?
. Ur alter ego son from anoda universe
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Lady16(f): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Volkswagen90:
try me! I can't lie, u know i even like u.
You again
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
killbill95:
I met my first love on 2go. d relationship lasted for 3 good years
and why did it end!?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
fatymore:
Yes...i met my husband to be on Facebook in 2012 grin
. Are u nt dat notherner girl dat is flouting her culture rule
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
. Ur alter ego son from anoda universe

Mtcheeeeeew. Bye
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by shamsin6300(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

That's just there inner character
They Change simultaneously as soon as level changes.
just like I'm facing my own wahala now

It shall be well bruh.
I have move on already, she needs me more than I need her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
i have met few ladies and nothing serious happened.. the days of PALMCHAT was my best online thing. met some ladies that were real, serious responsible but distance was the problem.. met a minister daughter in 2016... wanna come see me in Lagos as per hustling guy then, i didn't allow her to.. .also met a Nigerian in India who was loved up.. had to stay awake all night to chat her up but distance was a big problem......

had some lady friends here when i joined Nairaland but i didnt see the friendship going anywhere so i opted out..
the online dating in nigeria is now awashed with many lies, scammers and unserious people unlike the days of ESKIMI, 2GO, PALMCHAT,SMIGGLES,ETC.

The tinder, and the likes we have now are hoes and gold digggers populated..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
lefulefu:
i take God beg dont mention her moniker..too many killjoy characters here cheesy
.. Lmao. Una dey follo date d girl?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
0KNM:

Mtcheeeeeew. Bye
.hahahaha. Kogi boy wey dey fear. Fake ass kogi boy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lady16:
You again
yes, u never can tell, Do you?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
.hahahaha. Kogi boy wey dey fear. Fake ass kogi boy
Fear? Fear who? Why? Mtcheeeeew

You wey no get mind to even reveal your identity. Be hiding behind moniker to troll. Ode
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by SeriousPartner(f): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
No.
Not yet.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Queenoffucks(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes.

He fvcked me real good

Fvck you if you're reading this.

Queenoffucks
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Lady16(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Volkswagen90:
yes, u never can tell, Do you?
sad
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Angelacruz: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
interesting
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Angelacruz: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Darkandbrown:

Well you dont have to mention it, I felt the same way too. We just told our parents we met somewhere in lag, no time for plenty stories.
I love this
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Anaerobi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes.... still on it.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by boujeeassnigga(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
madridguy:
I fit never be millionaire but I for don dey USA with her. But I must present myself to her father a Christian and also I must assure her say I no go marry another wife tongue me no fit promise any woman say I will marry her alone tongue as I don't want to start what I will not be able to finish I just forget her.

Sir can i PM you?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Camelot65: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nackzy:
Yeah i dated someone on Nairaland but men that was blind dating.. I dated blindly without knowing if she's beautiful or not, lo and behold when i met her she was super ugly..
Laughing out loud cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by AfroKnight: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Haha my and my friend back then were doing 1st to reach ultimate, we no dey even log off, we will sleep with the app open and data on cheesy grin...ah 2go days....sex room and anime were my fav spot lmao..I don old chai

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baddest! Na Lagos room I dey. Can’t remember the exact name of the room. Too many mad people dey there.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Camelot65: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Had the opportunity to date some here on nairaland but I didn't want to lead anyone on coz I just wasn't ready to go into a relationship (that's with my former moniker though)

I have and chat wonderful ladies on facebook too but no dating yet undecided

my body dey do me somehow as I dey read this thread... Lol
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
0KNM:

Fear? Fear who? Why? Mtcheeeeew

You wey no get mind to even reveal your identity. Be hiding behind moniker to troll. Ode
.whachu talkn bout son. Aint nobody trolln ouch'ere. Hey asswipe, u nd tuclans being an item aint no news or secret, it's all over nl. Doesnt an old member to knw dat bullshiit.even tho i'm no new member. Deactivated my main so dz has graduated into my main
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by bozz007(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
My wife smiley
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charlezs:

grin cheesy grin... Baba said I should run. How do I run without hurting feelings ? Cause of tomorrow I fit need urgent 1 round.
lmfao!!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
JeffSiberstein:
Waxing stronger, met on FB. Na marriage remain. Cards coming out soon.....Come and spray not to eat rice only....
. Are u northeners? U both look like teenagers.

fati2001. Are u sure u havent been disowned by ur clans. If dz lil girls married b4 u. U would be in trouble oo
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na husband I dey find, not boyfriend.
Here I am. Hope you're rich
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by fati2001(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Silentgroper:
. Are u northeners? U both look like teenagers.

fati2001. Are u sure u havent been disowned by ur clans. If dz lil girls married b4 u. U would be in trouble oo
Pls respect yourself and stay in ur league.... don't comment rubbish about me OK, to say that you have been dizowned by your generation because you don't know your Dad, so stop describing yourself to the public.. just have shame for once Pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.