Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? (49411 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by dingbang(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Khia probably u wnt to ask i some usd. Hahaha her red indian black ass wont even share her instagram i.d
lol. I love khia so much
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Charlezs(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2020
lordally:

...OMO na why I dey tell you say make you pray and check well before you lose guard that girl.... MAKE GOD HELP US AND GIVE US THE GIRL WHO WILL HELP USE CATAPULT TO SUCCESS JOOOOORRR
Bro I must confess this your experience is a testimony and right now I'm not even sure if I will still break out from this babe. Before I lose a virtuous woman. Thanks man for sharing
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by RoseyJ: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

You do, little punk. grin
Then spell it out
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2020
dingbang:
lol. I love khia so much
.goodluck man
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Charlezs(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Fire dey go bro. Nothing do you cheesy
;
grin grin this man you're not even helping matters
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2020
fati2001:

take it as you want, you foolish and senseless hegoat, revealing his secret... I never knew you are a paedophile until you mentioned it on your comments,pple Lik u put their dick in anything. a foolish human ! you are not supposed to be part of any human race.
. He asked u nt to take it personal. Yet u keep raging at him. Niggi sounded like he was only playing with ya
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
Thegospel:

There is nothing bad about "homebased" guys. However, I am not a homebased guy, and none of the many men who have used you either in the past or present can best me in anything.

About romance section guys, you lost guard immediately a guy from no where created a thread and showed a foreign passport. It did not occur to you that he could have been a long time old member in the same romanace section. By the way, I heard that Lord.ko disgraced you a few days ago.

You should be worried that every man who comes into your life walks away after using you. I am really sorry for you.
.choi. Poco don suffer 4 nl o
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Gordieshegz:

I dont think the "only" lady he claimed he could date is a simp.
.lol. Dz one make me fall 4rm mass wey i go find network. Thank GOD i'm still alive. Sims isnt simp oo.
D sims is a game that shows stages of relationship or so. I really dnt knw how to put it in words
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Romangalactic(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Thegospel:

You are one of the people on Poco's cruise, not some of us who can see through her deceits and pretense, because you believe her lies. She is not married because none of the men who know her offline from childhood find her good to marry her, and that should tell you something. If she is a good woman, she won't be depending on Nairaland all the time to hookup a new man for a fling or serious relationship each time a man dumps her.
Nairaland iz good for connecting wit abroad niggies,dats the real reason

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Paulagada: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
If you have not ordered online, you are not yet a 21st century man. E the work Sha and is even easier.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
.means u.k no go too far like that. Heard u can travel from france to u.k on road
yes travelling to uk to france on road is possible.A friend of mine doing his Ph.D in Czech republic told me such as well.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
jUeLiZ:
grin
guy why you dey like dis
lol no reason am o my guy...
show me love bro,I broke die

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
OyinO:

haaaahaaaahaa!!!! My belle ooOOo!

But wait oO.... if Smelly Sperm combines with Smelly Mouth, no be hydrogen gas bomb be dat kwa?
lol no reason am o gee..

show me love bro,I broke die

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
.what's d difference?
they are two different countries
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Prettychild(f): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
.hope u spread leg yakata 4 him too.

where's dat guy mke him come share sexcapades 4 us jare
Dirty mind! What a perverse generation! Is that the only thing you could think of? Smh!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Your last sentence is so true. That's why I love the Canadian express entry program. They evaluate you based on your education, skills and work experience. So if one is a non-skilled or non-educated applicant, he won't even be able to gain enough points to be selected for a Permanent Residence invitation.

I wish you the best in your endeavors brother. God bless
thats why i laugh wen some ppl in nigeria say education na scam.u dont have waec,u are secondary school drop out and yet u want to run to america cheesy.dem tell u say america dey look for liability cheesy.anyway thanks man and i wish u success in your endeavors as well.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
Prettychild:

Dirty mind! What a perverse generation! Is that the only thing you could think of? Smh!
.. Females are way more perverse. Words 4rm a realist lady. Btw. I was only playing, wasnt suppose 2 b a big deal
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
they are two different countries
. With racial differences?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hmmmm....well it works for some people while it doesn't work for others..
I kinda like it in a way..no premarital s*x..
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. With racial differences?
Well both countries have blacks,eithnic caribs, and mullatoes.They both almost similar in their racial mixup but in language there is a difference.Spanish is spoken in Dominican republic while English,French,Creole and Patwa is spoken in Commonwealth of dominica.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
Well both countries have blacks,eithnic caribs, and mullatoes.They both almost similar in their racial mixup but in language there is a difference.Spanish is spoken in Dominican republic while English,French,Creole and Patwa is spoken in Commonwealth of dominica.
. Thanks 4 d enlightenment bro. Bless up.

time to jakpa 4rm 9ja

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. Thanks 4 d enlightenment bro. Bless up.

time to jakpa 4rm 9ja
yw cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by lordally(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Charlezs:

Bro I must confess this your experience is a testimony and right now I'm not even sure if I will still break out from this babe. Before I lose a virtuous woman. Thanks man for sharing

Bro see any woman wey go dey love you then carry her own money I mean her own money enter inter-state transport come find you...baba no joke with am ooo hahahhha omo ask bobos wetin girls don show Dem as per say Transport matter...cos if babe see say you won see am next thing wey she go dey ask you na transport money ..... See I never loved my babe cos she was studying Business Administration in the same school I was...and the girl I was dating was studying Petroleum engineering and going to Afe Babalola uni where she do pay 1.3M as school fees and it was only her last final year fees was 900K ...she was a first class student and was the best in her department but baba this girl won use Nagging kill me!!!! She no fit sacrifice for me... I tested her one day that was when I was in final year 2016 after my final exam say I need 5K to sort course babe only sent me 3500 after so much scrutiny...then I was back to Lagos fucking broke this babe was still expecting me to always been calling her 2wice a day....me I dey try I go dey save any small money so I can at least call her some times starving myself she no go understand she will always say """I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE MONEY TO CALL ME BUT IM TIRED!!!"" GUY frustration been won keeh me!! She nagged like mad!! Oya I got a small job in ABJ while she served in Minna I was earning 30K per month and it wasn't easy so on 3 occasions I went to Minna to see her and each time I was leaving I dropped like 5K for her I didn't mind if she had cahs or not( she also took care of me in Minna) so back in Abj...I resume work by 8am and close by 5pm before I get home na 8pm....and once I get home before I enter my hours I go call am for phone ...now she begin nag say if I really love her I would have called her during working hours ok now I begin call her during working hours she say she know say I no dey call am from my mind say I only dey call am because she complained KAI!!!! WHICH THING BE THIS NAHHHH ABI MAKE I KILL MYSELF NI!!!

In all these my emotional trauma I jam my current babe Tru a friend omo this babe was showering me with calls every single day while my main babe was nagging my life omo I still didn't send this my current babe I was still flowing with that my nagging babe!!! The babe kept on nagging while my current babe kept on showing me love care and calls...but I never returned the calls it even got to a point I was rude and I shouted at her she would just keep quit and tell me I can always talk to her if I have anything bordering me...as in I just dey wonder which kind babe be this She knew I had a girl she still stayed and was showing me care omo I still no send am na until my papa speak sense into my head na in I call my stupid self to ORDER AND I SWESR THATS THE BEST RELATIONSHIP DECISION IVE MADE IN MY LIFE!!!

When I was about leaving the job cos it didn't pay well my nagging babe was always saying if I leave the job and go far to Lagos that we would have problems cos she can't be in Minna and her bf would be far...baba I just frustrate as in this girl never cared how I was managing a job of 30K all she was after na make I dey close to her and I thank God I NEVER EVER SLEPT WITH HER!!!! I MET HER A VIRGIN AND KEFT HER THAT WAY!!! but make I no lie her bobi and yansh na die oooo I really handle am Wella even Wooze am better bead join self BUT I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER!!! cos I saw the future that with her nagging we no go go far and I don't want someone to start saying I just came for the sex!!!

I went back to school cos I had extra year and I was broke no money no accommodation I was squatting with a good friend and that was when I saw my current babe for the 1st time after 6 months of phone calls...baba she knew I was managing baa she no send...all she wanted was a nigger which goals and realistic ambition who is also matured and dresses responsibly I mad!!! At her age of 18 that's what she wanted ...she would come visit me and we would just lay on the bed being happy and she would ask me if I've eaten if I say no omo she go go buy food...and when she goes back to her lodge she go dey hail me say I host am well grin grin each time her 2 roommates which happens to be her cousins go out on dates with different guys , they would bring back the things the guys bough for them ...my babe no go send...when she comes to see me and she's going back she'll buy things for herself and tell her Roommates say na me buy am for am!! As in Guy!!! I love my babe die!!!!

Things worked out and I was to go for service soon she wanted to come spend A couple of days with me so she no want make the guy wey I dey stay with look me say my babe show and na she come dey pay bills omo naso she send money into my account I come go withdraw am ...then tru out her stay if things are lacking in the house I go do like big boy bring out money give am make she go use buy cook...omo na only me and am know say na her money as in the babe protected my Prestige .

Her stay was over and she wanted to go back to her lodge what was remaining from the money she sent was #800 so I showed her then I removed #300 and gave her #500 babe no gree collect!!! She say na me need am pass say she go soon go back her papa house while I go still dey School omo I no gree I told her I'm a man and I can take care of myself!! Babe no gree me no gree we begin argue na in I VEX SHOUT FOR AM SAY wetin dey worry am say I dey tell am something she dey argue with me omo naso she collect the #500 and broke down in tears and hugged saying """Baby you never seize to surprise me""". Bro I swear I felt like a king mah no lie...if I continue to say what we have been Tru and she's been there for me!!!

She came and saw me at EBONYI state wey I deys serve that time Govt never pay alawee omo Hunger won kill me!!! Na in she come that day from Abia state as she arrived the next day she say make I bring biro and paper when I bring guy it she asked me to start mentioning the foodstuffs we lack in the house if I say Garri 1 paint she go write 2 Paint...if I say Onions #200 she go write Onions #300 if I say Rice 1 paint she go write 3 Paint!!! I swear I mad!!! Tht same week money wey I dey expect land omo I took her shopping at ShopRite mind you all these years she no get browsing Phone I bought her a brand new one as a surprise babe won mad!!! She's been supportive ...the times I've had Misunderstanding WITH MY DAD SHE HAS NEVER EVER SURPORTED ME SHES ALWAYS SUPPORTING MY DAD AGAINST ME!!! And telling me I'm at fault!!! NOW I was not that cool with my step mum and I remember one day saying my step mum would never represent my mum at my wedding then she asked me what if my dad refuses to attend my wedding since I don't want my step mum there I say make my dad no come na!!! OMO SHE SAID SHE NO GO FIT MARRY PERSON WEY IN PAPA AND MAMA NO GO DEY PRESENT FOR HER WEDDING OOO omo I just say how this young girl go dey reason like matured adults like this!!!

I SWEAR I BLESS THE DAY I MADE THE DECISION TO DATE HER AND I CURRENTLY HAVE A US BABE BUT I CAN NEVER EVER LEAVE MY 9JA BABE FOR HER!!! MY BABE GIVES ME PEACE OF MIND!!! SHES INTELLIGENT HARDWORKING AND BRILLIANT. Bro no loose that girl

Things are working out well for me gradually and she's waiting for service...marriage no dey her mind now na to serve and work she get for mind before anything else cos she say she no won be liability to her husband...she's 22... I'm 28.... As US deny me visa last year December and I planned applying this September again before Chairman Corona scatter plans I been dey reason how I go take relocate am self .....By God's grace I'll put the ring on her Finger in 2023 cos we both have plans not to be based in Nigeria and we are both working towards that goal.

Guy no loose ya babe O!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by lordally(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
Whats the most important thing is to know what u going to do in your desired country cheesy.What is the main reason in you wanting to migrate.Many nigerians want to travel out but they dont even know what they want to do abroad.I wan travel go hustle..thats the major thing that an average nigerian would say..but if u ask him or her what is the hustle u want to do there he or she will be looking at u cheesy.

Please how's Software Engineering in the Carribean ?? Are there jobs there??
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by lordally(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
lefulefu:
Whats the most important thing is to know what u going to do in your desired country cheesy.What is the main reason in you wanting to migrate.Many nigerians want to travel out but they dont even know what they want to do abroad.I wan travel go hustle..thats the major thing that an average nigerian would say..but if u ask him or her what is the hustle u want to do there he or she will be looking at u cheesy.

Please how's Software Engineering in the Carribean ?? Are IT there jobs there??
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Charlezs(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
lordally:

Guy no loose ya babe O!!
Baba I no go lie you eh, this your story dey ginger me aswear. I don't dey think am since, though for the past 3 years, I haven't been in any relationship cause the last one didn't end well for me, so I decided to take a break. We dated for 6 years I met her in 2011 when I was in 300level and she was in 100 level. So after that one considering how much time, resources and commitment I invested and what lead to the end of the relationship the whole dating stuff come tire me. so once I meet any girl I will tell you straight up I'm not cut out for any relationship we can be friends but not dating. Now this one happened so fast, we started chatting and within a month she was already planning to visit from that distance without even informing until just today out. I really feel bad about the whole thing, and I'm still ready for this.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
JeffSiberstein:

I nor wan answer you b4 but Please take a pic of your English Grade in your exam(s) even if na Miracle center no problem. How many English Buhari Dey write/speak wey e take Dey rule country wey me and your papa Dey. Na definition of your family them take add asshole to dictionary commenting on pipos English, An OSU! Who learnt rotten English from a second hand smartphone he inherited, English Master write in FULL! BIKO! AGBAIYA!
. Chairman no vex
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Silentgroper(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
fati2001:

take it as you want, you foolish and senseless hegoat, revealing his secret... I never knew you are a paedophile until you mentioned it on your comments,pple Lik u put their dick in anything. a foolish human ! you are not supposed to be part of any human race.
My nothern baby girl. Are subtly trying 2 put me in d position of ur hubby or u want me 2 b. Jxt speak ur mind so we can communicate better. Still dont take any of dz personal

mi amor
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by lordally(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Charlezs:

Baba I no go lie you eh, this your story dey ginger me aswear. I don't dey think am since, though for the past 3 years, I haven't been in any relationship cause the last one didn't end well for me, so I decided to take a break. We dated for 6 years I met her in 2011 when I was in 300level and she was in 100 level. So after that one considering how much time, resources and commitment I invested and what lead to the end of the relationship the whole dating stuff come tire me. so once I meet any girl I will tell you straight up I'm not cut out for any relationship we can be friends but not dating. Now this one happened so fast, we started chatting and within a month she was already planning to visit from that distance without even informing until just today out. I really feel bad about the whole thing, and I'm still ready for this.

My boss after dating girl for 6yrs baba and you later break up omo nothing spoil bro something tells me you must have been seeing the red flags but to choose not to pay attention to it!!! My close Nigger i.e the guy that housed me before I went for service omo this guy dates his babe when we entered year one 2011 til 2018 before they broke up!!! The dude was suffering in the relationship but he was scared to walk away just because of what people would say...well after he broke up 2 months later he got another girl who was once his crush on Secondary school after datng for 3 months he proposed to her now they are married ....omo if this babe has the qualities you need in a woman guy give am a chance bro...then if she Bleep u you walk away....I believe as a matured nigger at heart once you see the Red flags you go know...not saying she would be perfect o

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by TestimoneyTesti: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
I met my bf on nairaland tho...nd m so happy � i.met him.. He's just the best

I had to go tru your post, cos am interested in you, but this comment is striking, cos you made this comment just yesterday and today you are in pains, are you for real o this or just kidding?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by debbydams(f): 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
TestimoneyTesti:

I had to go tru your post, cos am interested in you, but this comment is striking, cos you made this comment just yesterday and today you are in pains, are you for real o this or just kidding?
I said 2017 but we are in 2020..see if. It's about nl u cant understand me.. Because v bin tru most of the tin i.i.see here… nd m.ma living testimony.. U can't understand me just leave like that
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by debbydams(f): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
debbydams:
I said 2017 but we are in 2020..see if. It's about nl u cant understand me.. Because v bin tru most of the tin i.i.see here… nd m.ma living testimony.. U can't understand me just leave like that
giving tru my post � will confused � u i.swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

When your bae says "I love you" / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.