Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry (1105 Views)

I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... / Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) / I'm In A Good Mood, So I've Decided To Give Away 2k Cash Per Question U Answer.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by OldNairalander(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
I have a neighbor who used to work for a company as a driver. Unfortunately the company downsized and he's affected.
While he was still working, I saw how he pampered the wife and three children. Always flexing them with company car whenever he's back from duty (the work have some mouth watering kick backs) and opened small business for the wife.
He lost his job in November and as I speak to you. The gentle harmless looking wife have turned to a monster. I just separated the second fight today.
The husband confided something to me that shocked me. He turned down potential opportunities that will make him a millionaire because the wife would be affected.
But today, the same wife is about forcing him back to the village undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
No matter what ya do you in this life you can't please woman
Even if ya kill yourself for her

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by SUPERPACK: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Do not be deceived when you see people smile and flash their teeth at you, remember it is same teeth we use in smiling that we use in biting too.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by yomi007k(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
The man will undergo a transformation process from beta (blue) pill to alpha (red) pill or DIE.

The Red pill (TRP) knowledge will come to every man either through theory or practical, either through knowledge or pain.

This is for your information.

I come in Peace.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
No woman will respect u if u deprive urself of development cos u want to please her.ur friend should have taken those advantageous opportunities u mentioned instead of relaxing in his position and getting married to d woman

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by Isokoson1: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Women also contributing to men's problem
Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's only a foolish man that will turn down better opportunities because of woman. He is a foolish simp, let him pay for his foolishness.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by tyup(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Serve him Right.....i don't pity Simps
Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gossip

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
You can't build your foundation on someone's failure, you see in life you have to deal ruthlessly deal with your fears, else it will hunt you in life. What ever you are afraid of, deal with it.

What if life has planned it, that your fulfillment comes from a union? So pls keep an open mind and create your own possibilities.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by Degrezhaa: 10:33am On Jan 16, 2021
OldNairalander:
I have a neighbor who used to work for a company as a driver. Unfortunately the company downsized and he's affected.
While he was still working, I saw how he pampered the wife and three children. Always flexing them with company car whenever he's back from duty (the work have some mouth watering kick backs) and opened small business for the wife.
He lost his job in November and as I speak to you. The gentle harmless looking wife have turned to a monster. I just separated the second fight today.
The husband confided something to me that shocked me. He turned down potential opportunities that will make him a millionaire because the wife would be affected.
But today, the same wife is about forcing him back to the village undecided
That's the last thing I would ever do in this life. Turn down an opportunity which would have better my life, all because of my woman.

I wonder what kind of men we have today.

Purpose Over Pussy twice on a Saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by Obarofrederick(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2021
yomi007k:
The man will undergo a transformation process from beta (blue) pill to alpha (red) pill or DIE.

The Red pill (TRP) knowledge will come to every man either through theory or practical, either through knowledge or pain.

This is for your information.

I come in Peace.
Nice one�
Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by DirtyGold: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2021
The biggest mistake men make is trying to impress the woman they wish to keep at home. Men tend to woo women with the promise of sweetness by indulging her in a glamourous dating game.

If the destination of your relationship is marriage, simulate marriage scenarious during courtship.
Never promise or present a perfect life for her... go broke and stay broke for awhile and see how she reacts. Get her angry and see how she reacts/fights etc

What's tha business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2021
D Woman Is Only Teaching A Life Lesson Dat He Should Learn. By D Time He Recovers Himself Or Bounce Back, He Would Know D Difference Btw True Love & Money Love.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2021
DirtyGold:
The biggest mistake men make is trying to impress the woman they wish to keep at home. Men tend to woo women with the promise of sweetness by indulging her in a glamourous dating game.

If the destination of your relationship is marriage, simulate marriage scenarious during courtship.
Never promise or present a perfect life for her... go broke and stay broke for awhile and see how she reacts. Get her angry and see how she reacts/fights etc

What's tha business?
And If she decides to pay it forward by testing him too?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I've Decided Not To Marry by DirtyGold: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Chii59:

And If she decides to pay it forward by testing him too?
Fine and good!
The important thing is knowing the real person and deciding if their temperament and personality is suitable. Women naturally test men on a regular... sometimes unconsciously sef

Btw, you misapplied the "pay it forward" concept here.

What's tha business?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Guys So Caring / One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies / Could The Redpill Also Go SPIRITUAL?? This Happened To Me Yesterday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.