Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

30k Monthly Saving Not Really Enough To Live A Good Life.advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30k Monthly Saving Not Really Enough To Live A Good Life.advice Needed. (247 Views)

Am Tired Of Eating Only Rice Everyday Of My Life:Advice Needed / What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? / Alternative Sources Of Income: Is You Salary Really Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30k Monthly Saving Not Really Enough To Live A Good Life.advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2020
So my current job I was able to save like 30k monthly,so i calculated how much is going to worth in a year is not even up to 400k.
And am already planning on getting a piece of land and maybe start a bungalow building on it,I was just thinking how long will I have to work in this current place before that the dream could even come true,more than 10 years,I'm just confused,now I'm just losing the desire to save ,I don't think the job can get me anywhere
Re: 30k Monthly Saving Not Really Enough To Live A Good Life.advice Needed. by donbachi(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Before the end of dis year..GOD will give u dat dream job and u will build urself a mansion..ijn.

1 Like

Re: 30k Monthly Saving Not Really Enough To Live A Good Life.advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2020
donbachi:
Before the end of dis year..GOD will give u dat dream job and u will build urself a mansion..ijn.
I pray so my brother
Re: 30k Monthly Saving Not Really Enough To Live A Good Life.advice Needed. by PrinceOfEast(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2020
donbachi:
[s]Before the end of dis year..GOD will give u dat dream job and u will build urself a mansion..ijn.[/s]
if u like no double ur hustle, dey there dey wait on "GOD" na OYO b ur name.
Re: 30k Monthly Saving Not Really Enough To Live A Good Life.advice Needed. by Powerfly(f): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Abcd.

(1) (Reply)

Kind Of Partners In A Relationship / Why Are Our Nigerian Matured Ladies So Shy???. / Who Wants To Read My New Action Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.