Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? (4099 Views)

Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Oyindamolah: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
What's the worst piece of life advice you've ever received?
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by TheMensch(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
T
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Boogyman557: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
Brb
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
To go for Masters

11 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Elmojiid(m): 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
There's nothing new in this world
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Oyindamolah: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why?
illicit:
To go for Masters
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Ekejoestar(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
I don't take advice from people because of issues like this

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lets start from u.
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by illicit(m): 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Oyindamolah:
Why?

I don't see d point when no be say na book I come world come read

4 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by zed7: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Have a side chic. They don't realise that side chics come to kill, steal and destroy. They don't love you, they are only there to collect and will abandon you when the chips are down.

18 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Oyindamolah: 6:52am On Nov 30, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
Lets start from u.
You first
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2022
That I shouldn't search for work at some point
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2022
From my Landlord in 2013..
'Try Toast dat ur Neighbour nah.
She no too Fine But get Better Shape!.
the Guys wey dey Fcvk her no Big Pass you o'. shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Divoc19(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Nobody will help you in life

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Bluezy13(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by AndroidAI(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Remember your background!
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by headbasher96(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2022
That carry ashawo is bad
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Streetmovement(m): 11:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That I should flex(money) life that another one will come and life is short, that narrative is naive cuz to me I'll rather die with Moolah in my accounts left for my children and my family.

The fear of Losing one's life is one of the major reason people waste resources anyhow this days with the believe that they can die any moment "which is true" but you can't say because you'll die any moment you need to waste all your resources in a day, that claim lacks wisdom and it's some bullshit excuse just to lavish money stupidly.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2022
That investment is greater than savings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by CaveAdullam: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
1. God's time is the best.

2. The patient's dog eats the fattest bone.

3. It shall be well. Keep pushing.

4. Delay is not denial.

5. Calm down. It is not your turn yet.

6. No matter how much you earn save.

Not that saving money is a bad idea. But people don't understand what savings mean. You save your excess. You don't save when you have needs and bills to settle. It is stupid to deprive yourself of your basic needs and have savings. Best is an investment because in cases of inflation which happens annually or biennial you can still have some good income flow. (Investment is not guaranteed, pick your poison).

Inflation reduces the value of your savings. By the way, who told you you'll live to see another year? You must think long-term anyways but wisdom should direct you.

7. Any good you do, your reward is in heaven.

8. Your problem can only be solved by fasting and prayer.

9. Be patient. A miracle is coming your way. Keep working.

PS: Mere looking at this advice they are innocent and innocuous. But if decide to go deep and analyze each one layer by layer, you get to know that they are advised that appeals to your poor state and makes you either inert or procrastinate. They are just hope and coping mechanisms. They are rigid advice that can even breed laziness, gaslighting, and manipulation.

Life is too complex. There is no God's time, any time can be God's time when everything is present and just clicks. But there can't be any time in life when all things will fall on our palms. Hence, you must become flexible, maneuver, and manipulate your way to success.

Patience only makes sense in terms of a process. Example: when food is cooking. When a seed is growing. This is patience (but we shouldn't also forget that we can hasten this process. Instead of kerosene, use gas; instead of a normal soil environment use artificial conditions).

No miracle. Prayer and fasting don't work!

The right conditions + right resources + right connections + skills + hard work = success. Even chance/luck is dependent on these factors. It's not prayer that makes these factors come together, else, only religious people would have been successful.

The world is too complex. Don't stick to a rigid rule in expectation of a (particular) success. You must be flexible and prepared to learn the hard way and adapt to ever-changing conditions. Except the rule is a basic rule of life that ensures prosperity on a broad scale.

Thanks.

44 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Skodrran(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Parents will never hurt a child
mislead a child

7 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Oyindamolah:
What's the worst piece of life advice you've ever received?
Hehehe
She said go faster, go deeper,spank me. Thats how bisi purged on my bed oh.
My sadiku went down with immediate effect

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
No matter how u follow a woman, u must still loose

Example
Your energy, money, sperm, na u go still crack head coordinate the fucking,

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Juleeee: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
Life isn't fair you're the one who have to make it fair.
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Sanmel(f): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hmmm..

"Marry him like that, you'll develop love for him later"

11 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by chelseaboi(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2022
some years ago, A relative in Europe told me(i was 20 then) that obodo oyibo is not worth it. That useless advice almost changed my love for obodo oyibo..but he is still there till now.
Now, I can never believe in his words again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Oyindamolah: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2022
undecided
Orgasmgiver123:

Hehehe
She said go faster, go deeper,spank me. Thats how bisi purged on my bed oh.
My sadiku went down with immediate effect

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by kelspinall(m): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
get a gf , you need one.i have never been the same after trying relationship with them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Oyindamolah: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2022
shocked
kelspinall:
get a gf , you need one.i have never been the same after trying relationship with them
Re: What's The Worst Piece Of Life Advice You've Ever Received? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:35am On Dec 05, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Trust A Girl / Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly / Will You Allow Your Wife Appear Like This On Your Traditional Married?(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.