Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

A Letter From A Feminist! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter From A Feminist! (4594 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter From A Feminist! by Nofuckgiven: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2017
FEMINISM 101.
Lecturer: Temitope Oke.
Enjoy!

"Dear Nigerian women, feminism is not hatred for men, hatred for men is not feminism. Feminism is believing in equal rights for both sexes, not hating men.
Your hatred for your ex boyfriend or husband doesn't make you a feminist. No. You're just a bitter woman and you should either get over it or wallow in it, don't start a pity party under the umbrella of feminism.

Men are humans too, they make mistakes too. They cry and hurt too. They endure bad relationships and cover it up too, they suffer physical, mental and emotional abuse too. They get broken too...
They could be our brothers, cousins, nephews, uncles, friends and sons too...
Yes, some men are beasts, but domestic violence is not gender specific, it's a two way traffic. Some women are she-devils too. Some men get traumatized by women too, and I know so many examples.

No, this is not a 'notice me' post, I have enough unique selling points and I don't need posts like this to get noticed, the truth just needs to be spoken.
If there's domestic violence against you or another woman, fight against it with all your might, but please stop going around writing silly stuff and bashing men. Your fight is for the woman who has been cheated or abused, not against the male populace.

And dear men, this is an admonition for my female folks and not a consolation for you. It's not like you people know the difference either, the moment you jam a woman who's embittered and speaks ill of men, you start shouting 'feminist!' upandan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by professorfal: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2017
FEMINIST KOR FUNSHONIST NI

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by babyfaceafrica: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2017
Lol
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by PrickGetSize(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Nigerian feminists are super dumb. I don't even take them serious.

8 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by yomi007k(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2017
professorfal:
FEMINIST KOR FUNSHONIST NI

Hehe I prefer walenist....awon oni yeye

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by LordZero(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Nigerian feminists are super dumb. I don't even take them serious.
They are confused AF..

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by FitnessDoctor: 8:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Feminism in Nigeria has a long way to go... If you look at it from one angle... so many men spend a lot of money in relationships getting phones and clothes for their babes or even the side chicks.. while all women do is give their love and what in between their legs...

Now if every man sits and continues to spend and a woman opens her mouth and wants to claim equality.. she should be ready to spend as much too.. But how many Nigerian ladies are ready to spend... Even to spend money on how to plan their marriage is on the man

4 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Shadowy: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2017
feminism in Nigeria is bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Blah blah bla.... crappy write up from the op.
My own definition of feminism is women's needs come first before the man. It's ladies first! Women should be treated as first class citizen while men should be treated as 2nd class citizen. Feminism is all about the female species and less concern of the male species. Simple! kiss
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nofuckgiven: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
My own definition of feminism is women's needs come first before the man. It's ladies first! Women should be treated as first class citizen while men should be treated as 2nd class citizen. Feminism is all about the female species and less concern of the male species. Simple! kiss
You are the reason why the writer wrote that piece. Keep wallowing in hate! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Just as ur mom use to bench ur dad at home right undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Do you have to bring my family into this? grin if I were the one that called out your mum and dad, I will get attacked because I'm a female, but if it's a male they get a free pass. It shows how weak the male species are. grin
And they call it "logic".... I laugh! It's more of a joke. The male species never use logic for their argument, only emotions because they are weak cheesy cheesy
Blacklister:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by SavageGarden(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:

Hey!! I know you don't really care much about guys which I respect you for..but then I find you really intriguing that I'd relish an opportunity to get to know you and ultimately be a friend to you and vice versa...I adore the fact that you are a feminist.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmmm.... nice smiley
Female power! cool
To all the female haters out there
SavageGarden:

Hey!! I know you don't really care much about guys which I respect you for..but then I find you really intriguing that I'd relish an opportunity to get to know you and ultimately be a friend to you and vice versa...I adore the fact that you are a feminist.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nofuckgiven: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Hmmmm.... nice smiley
Female power! cool
To all the female haters out there
And she actually fell for the sugar-coated flattery!
How gullible can you be? Tomorrow you go begin cry say he Don use and dump you! Real feminists aren't this gullible. Smh undecided
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Durentmoney: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
I didn't bother reading this long shii.

Say no to feminist propaganda!!

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Obviously I didn't fall for it. Was just playing along to the mumu guy. I don't know you would be this mumuish to think I will fall for that crap. kiss
Nofuckgiven:

And she actually fell for the sugar-coated flattery!
How gullible can you be? Tomorrow you go begin cry say he Don use and dump you! Real feminists aren't this gullible. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nofuckgiven: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Obviously I didn't fall for it. Was just playing along to the mumu guy. I don't know you would be this mumuish to think I will fall for that crap. kiss
Keep deceiving yourself! We know your type undecided
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:

You are one of those people the writer referred to.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
ItsQuinn:

Thats not what feminism is... Its EQUAL treatment not a one over on men. I guess its your mindframe that inspired this write up. Ps you dont get your own definition of feminism its not a franchise.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
My definition is the real definition of feminism. It's what feminism is really about. It's about the female folks, there's no male involved
RadiantBae:

Thats not what feminism is... Its EQUAL treatment not a one over on men. I guess its your mindframe that inspired this write up. Ps you dont get your own definition of feminism its not a franchise.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
Inteligence is cute in a woman. It just aint cute to be dumb, no more! Having said that please dont disgrace the women who went to prison and died for you to mock their hard work by abusing the freedom they gave you.
ItsQuinn:
My definition is the real definition of feminism. It's what feminism is really about. It's about the female folks, there's no male involved

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 14, 2017
Abegi! I can do whatever I wish. That's the reason why they died innit?! They died for women to have a voice. So am allowed to have a voice.
RadiantBae:
Inteligence is cute in a woman. It just aint cute to be dumb, no more! Having said that please dont disgrace the women who went to prison and died for you to mock their hard work by abusing the freedom they gave you.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by Aregs(m): 4:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Blacklister:
King of clapback

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by ebonflexy(m): 4:45am On Mar 14, 2017
SavageGarden:

You are the most pathetic ass licker I have ever seen.

And this is coming from a guy who likes to eat booty.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by SavageGarden(m): 4:03am On Mar 15, 2017
ebonflexy:

You are the most pathetic ass licker I have ever seen.

And this is coming from a guy who likes to rim babes.
Your assertions about me is not true. Atleast get to know me first before saying this. I'm not in the business of ruining people let alone girls. That's just a sadistic thing to do or say to someone you do not know.
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by ebonflexy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
SavageGarden:

Your assertions about me is not true. Atleast get to know me first before saying this. I'm not in the business of ruining people let alone girls. That's just a sadistic thing to do or say to someone you do not know.

Dude ain't nothing to know. You need a spine.
A female is of the opinion that "Men's happiness doesn't matter" and you are still kissing her ass and thirsting over her pink (f) icon.
There's nothing sadistic about RESPECTING yourself.
I hope this is not the attitude you have in your real world relationships with women, which from what I just saw, makes me think you don't have any. You'll never get them by being a kiss ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by SavageGarden(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
ebonflexy:

Dude ain't nothing to know. You need a spine.
A female is of the opinion that "Men's happiness doesn't matter" and you are still kissing her ass and thirsting over her pink (f) icon.
There's nothing sadistic about RESPECTING yourself.
I hope this is not the attitude you have in your real world relationships with women, which from what I just saw, makes me think you don't have any. You'll never get them by being a kiss ass.

I will stop replying you now.
You are sad...sad...soul embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by QuietHammer(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
This comment is idiotic. It reeks of idiocy. P.s I'm not calling you an idiot though I won't be wrong if I did.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by QuietHammer(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
SavageGarden:

Your man-card should be revoked!
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by lilmax(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
RadiantBae:
gringrin
Re: A Letter From A Feminist! by mrmrmister: 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
ItsQuinn:
ItsQuinn:
Abegi! I can do whatever I wish. That's the reason why they died innit?! They died for women to have a voice. So am allowed to have a voice.

Where the flying fuck_ did this one crawl out of?

And why does she keep saying "my definition"

Who are you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This The Most Creative Pre-wedding Photo So Far...? / 4 Places You Shouldn’t Touch A Woman During Sex / The Boss And His Employee (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.