Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Should I Enhance My Looks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Enhance My Looks? (4154 Views)

Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos) / I Hate My Looks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Tinax(f): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
if that will make you happy and confidnt, it's ur body abi, but make sure you do it professionaly to minimize uncausalty. Pls do let us know whn you'r through wt it, for recomendatn purpose. Best of luck
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by johnjoel(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
monkey no fine but him mama like am.plsssssssssssssssss angel just be your self i love you the way you are
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
why don't you do squats to get a bigger butt? as per your b*o*o*b*s, i can volunteer to handle em' for you every day, my schedule is flexible and i can definitely make time to help you handle them, it will grow one size up in a month i promise. I believe in natural enhancement.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by taosola(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
Stupid question of the year. Do you think those that do that can come out and be proud of it? You better run away from such idea.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by aminalib(f): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
lol squats for bigger butt, im sorry there no no damn squat in the world that will make ur butt big  if u don't have nothing to begin with, lol i laugh when i hear flat behind girls say they will do that to make it bigger.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by mamtomi: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
sure you heard what hapened to claudia aderotimi, may that not be your portion in Jesus name. your beauty is not your pride. its your brain on the contrary. be good at whatever you do and men will respect and regard you. when they see those physical atributes they only want to eat and run afterwards. dont give them the priviledge. i want you to know you are extreamly beautiful. people are using money to enhance the hips and loosing their lives in the process. this God has given you freely, appreciate it and be yourself. love yu
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by callme2: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2011
@poster

Are you concerned about 1 man (husband), if actually you are ready for marriege
or
You are concerned about men petching you (all weather)
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by orgasm(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
what needs enhancing here is ur mind(brain). See a psychiatrist or counsellor.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2011
but i dont know if that is enough to attract guys

cant u just try and be successfull in life and attreact ONE guy u need, why GUYS, U BE DOMITILLA
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by WISEONE247(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
babe, i really like or love the butt and boobs, but when it come to the time to settle down, guy take the character, cooking skills and stuffs like that serious.
i for one i will notice the butt and boobs but when i notice you don't have anything more to offer ,you are out. peace cool
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by NAJALYN: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
Its funny how human beings behave. You are already beautiful but you want to be more beautiful. You will be surprised to know that some people would want to be exactly as you are. Why not be grateful to God for what he has given you. Your Mr. Right will come your way at the right time.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Usolace(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
, God was not mistaken when he made u the way you are,ur likes would still come around,just don't try anything funny. U may regret ur actions. grin
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by karpenter: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2011
Why plastic surgery? It's waste of money! Walk naked on the street and I bet you, no woman will attract more men than you. You may rather start by going half naked if you're too shy for full blast.
Good luck!
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Dsense(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2011
OP.
Do what ever seems appropriate to your self/life . . . . .It's a free world madam!!! undecided
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2011
lancaster:

but i dont know if that is enough to attract guys

cant u just try and be successfull in life and attreact ONE guy u need, why GUYS, U BE DOMITILLA

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Theblessed(f): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2011
[size=16pt]Enhance your looks 

Arrrrrrgh, not only your looks but remember to enlarge your bottom too! Or have you forgotten? cry cry cry 
[/size]
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Advocator: 2:10am On Feb 23, 2011
I think you should - becuz if you think you are ugly then you are definitely ugly. Kid, go ahead, enhance yourself, because if you don't, the probability of you getting f-u-c-k-e-d let alone finding a man is zero. smiley
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by aminalib(f): 3:11am On Feb 23, 2011
Advocator:

I think you should - becuz if you think you are ugly then you are definitely ugly. Kid, go ahead, enhance yourself, because if you don't, the probability of you getting f-u-c-k-e-d let alone finding a man is zero. smiley

see inspirational speaker
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 23, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
Do what ever seems appropriate to your self/life . . . . .It's a free world madam!!! undecided

Advocator:

smh undecided undecided

aminalib:

lol squats for bigger butt, im sorry there no no damn squat in the world that will make your butt big  if u don't have nothing to begin with, lol i laugh when i hear flat behind girls say they will do that to make it bigger.

lmao. that is my first time hearing that! All they would get is a firm muscular arse. undecided undecided
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Gift19(f): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2011
@Bala my dear, i wud advise u to be urself. Dnt try to be like jlo or odas. I know there's someone out there dat loves u d way u are. One man's meat is anoda man's poizon! Dnt mind wat sum guys here re saying. If u go do bottom or bossom surgery, na only u go suffa d side effects later on. Believe me girlfrnd, u're beauthful d way u are!
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Ladyjide(f): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
Check this out- and she was a young Nigerian girl!! cry

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/09/woman-dies-after-buttocks-injection_n_820586.html

Woman Dies After Buttocks Injection In Pennsylvania

PHILADELPHIA — A woman who had a cosmetic injection in her buttocks at a hotel near the Philadelphia airport died early Tuesday, prompting a police investigation.

Detectives said the woman and three companions traveled from London and were staying at the Hampton Inn in southwest Philadelphia. Two of them had traveled to the city in November to have their buttocks enlarged and, on Monday, one received another injection while the other had a hip augmentation.

Detective Joseph Murray said the 20-year-old woman who had the buttocks injection later complained of chest pains and trouble breathing. Paramedics were called, and she was taken to Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital where she died. Her name was not officially released.

The results of an autopsy by the Delaware County medical examiner's office haven't been released.

Police were seeking two people involved in the cosmetic procedures. They said they believe the procedures were arranged over the Internet.

"We're not quite sure right now if that person performing that procedure is licensed or unlicensed," said Lt. John Walker of the Philadelphia police southwest detectives division. "We're still working that information right now."

Walker said investigators were also awaiting test results to determine the substance used.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by againstGEJ(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2011
engineerd:

why don't you do squats to get a bigger butt? as per your b*o*o*b*s, i can volunteer to handle em' for you every day, my schedule is flexible and i can definitely make time to help you handle them, it will grow one size up in a month i promise. I believe in natural enhancement.

how will you have the time when you are far away in Abuja revolting?
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by titidowu(f): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
Appreciate wat u ve got,u will meet a guy dat will love u just d way u re. Not encouraging at all.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by easy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2011
You don't even have a picture of yourself here so that people can advise you accordingly. However you have to make use of what you have. A s you see pretty beautiful petit female you also see big, bold and beautiful too. It all depend on how you comport yourself.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by kaymoney2(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
@ OP Do you want to kill yourself because you want guys to admire you** I pity your life
There are steps you can take and still capture guys, arrest them and also put them in bondage
without using any enhancement e.g breast trasplant and Buttock surgery tongue
or will you be happy walking along the road and somebody calling you saying Aunty one part
of your buttock has fallen down, Pls think twice
angry undecided
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2011
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all other things will be added unto you. Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in you, all His wondrous compassion and purity,
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by chihakeem(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2011
The most not to consider place to start and view what you look like is the magazine, with their studio time work and constant flash light you get nothing less than a near perfect picture display. So my sista i beg do not alter that look of yours if you think you those butt and bubs enhancement are what will only attract you a man of your own (i bet someone is so so admiring you somewhere).

More-so do you have sufficient cash to keep up with your enhancement in the case of a fall of.
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by koolchicco: 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Should I Enhance My Looks? by bekay911(f): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2011
pls wats the fuss abt dey no tell u say enhancements get side effects. Weneva ppl talk abt dis the first pic dat comes 2 ma mind is michael jackson aka WACKO JACKO. 4 ur breast get a push up bra 4 d vaa vaa voom look, 4 ur butts get a padded jean, 4 ur eyes wear a contact lens, 4 flat tummy lyk me wear girddle cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! / Things A Girl Wants But Will NOT Ask For. / Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.