Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (36487 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Tflex01: 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
goodnessme1:
Shut up you hypocrite.

Didn't you people hate Uwazurike and his group,did he insult you.

You yoruba celebrated the killing of his Massob member,was it out of love?

I don't care about your emotions. but you will always get the same amount of hate you dish out to others

grin

You can tell your father to shut up! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by goodnessme1(f): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Good news for one Nigeria Afonja
They are afraid of self rule.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by ada9ja(f): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
I pray Biafra comes but not this style....

You need territory to form a nation, Biafra has none yet

You need recognition form other countries...we are yet to see real and public recognition from any country

You population, I guess that one dey small but a referendum will perfect which needs the parent country to agree to it..which is difficult

South Sudan president is the vice president of Sudan...so you need a strong political backup for such agitation not an online leader

In a fight for freedom, when there are numerous group...you can't win such as ipob, massob, Zionist etc (one voice only)

If only the leader can channel his popularity in fighting south east governors to develop the state, create one party system like APGA...be the political stronghold of the eastern state...then Agitation can create fear but instead he was busy proving Buhari is dead, cabals in Aso rock etc...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by ZZ22: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
We must continue and at the end Biafra will be restored. Disregard this rubbish and see what Nnamdi Kanu posted on his page...

The Enugu Massacre of 23rd August, 2020: An Open Letter to IPOB Worldwide
By: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
As the formidable family of IPOB Worldwide continues to mourn our braves - the # Enugu21 who fell in Defense of Freedom, I bring you the sincerest words of comfort and fortitude from the very depths of my heart.
I recognize the enormous burden this struggle has brought on our members and those that are not members but support what we do. Our various nuclear families have also suffered untold. I comfort and condole you all.
The burden of restoring Biafra is herculean and it crystallizes in the constant danger of being killed by wanton acts of Nigerian State terror unleashed by a terrorist Federal government that has successfully cowed our elected and non-elected leaders.
Since it’s now clear that those that call themselves your leaders are imprisoned by fear, I say to you - fear not; for victory and succor shall be ours in no distant future and any Biafran blood lost in this epic struggle will be requited manifold.
In my most private moments - when I reflect on this struggle and it’s fallouts- I have often been tempted, like Christ, to ask that this cup be passed from me. I’m sure you all feel the same in many fleeting moments of despair that is common with the fragile human spirit.
Yet, even as a mere mortal, I dare not relent because I know for sure that mine is a divine and generational call. I know that I must make this personal sacrifice for the collective and eternal good of our people. I ask you all to do the same, even as it is a great burden. A burden borne in blood, honor and self-denial.
Thus, I shall persevere until Biafra is restored. I ask that you do likewise. For, it is only when we demonstrate to our enemies and friends alike - the sheer will of the human mind and the indomitable spirit to free ourselves that they can take us seriously.
Yes, it’s true that we have no guns and no army but in the minds of our members lies the greatest weapon of all - the will to be free from domination and terror, the will to succeed, the will to survive, and the will to build one of the greatest nations that the world is yet to see. And soon to see.
The Biafra that lies in your spirit, the Biafra that propels you to agitate - is the greatest weapon, far greater than any guns, bullets and battle tanks. Be strengthened in the assurance that you are not alone. You are a legion.
Let this be clear: All that participate or assist in the unlawful taking of the lives of any Biafran will - thenceforth - be adequately requited through every lawful means available to us. Such lawful means include the right to self-defense, the right to repel every unlawful act of State and non-State terror.
And to those of you - Biafran or not - who have chosen the path of indifference to the human carnage and fratricide that has become Nigeria of this era, I leave you with the poignant words of Elie Wiesel, who said:
“Indifference is not a response. indifference is always the friend of the enemy, for it benefits the aggressor - never his victim - whose pain is magnified when he or she feels forgotten. And in denying their humanity, we betray our own”.
Mr Wiesel captures the true essence of true Biafrans. We are not indifferent. We are not indifferent to our own cause to be free, and the supreme sacrifices some of us have made, and still counting. It’s now up to compatriot humanity to enable us or deny their humanity by betraying us.
So, as we mourn this latest mass murder of our people, let us all take some comfort that they didn’t die in vain, they died in honor, they fell in defense of freedom and their precious blood will be best requited by our collective and abiding resolve to never back down until Biafra is restored.
We Must Continue!
Signed:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).
26th August, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nchenches: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
When Kanu was in prison, struggle for restoration of Biafra continued.

If MNK is not in the struggle, the struggle must continue.

One Nigeria is not worth continuing.

No one can put Britain, Turkey, Egypt in one country and expect the country to survive.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by goodnessme1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tflex01:

I don't care about your emotions. but you will always get the same amount of hate you dish out to others

grin

You can tell your father to shut up! cool
We don't need any love from hateful people.

But i won't fold my hand and watch a lying ba$tad continue lying against my people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
LaboPolitics:

What 'better approach' do you recommend my yoruba friend?
The problem with us, the easterners is that we only know a 1000 ways to make money. So, the approach Kanu is using is the best ba?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by lichocho(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
GuyWise101:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...

The movement for the emacipation of Biafran people must be achieved.
pls how can it be achieved?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Goalnaldo(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Comparing your self to Christ as a Christian is never a sin because he's the standard. Even the world "Christian" means "like Christ".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by techstack: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cash out day, big time grin

Fame and connection already acheived
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by BOFA2020: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Like Jesus?

Delusional fool....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Uchasa(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
He is the most stupid person that the Igbos has ever had!!!....
Till date, i respect Ojukwu, because after the war, he integrated himself into the Nigerian society embracing the Yorubas and Hausas as brothers.

But this hunch back albino who was rejected by his own villagers due to his bad behaviour thinks he can make enemies for the great Igbo tribe by attacking Yorubas and Hausas.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Gee64: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmm.
I think a United Nigeria is better and feasible when we have corruption free leaders.
To me I believe our leaders are only interested in what they can get from the country otherwise, this agitation wouldn't have been.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by hopexter(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fleshly:
Onye oshi. If you backout how are you going to get money to feed your family? Ekperimma muo!

MInd you, He's saved alot already for himself and his future generation. So what's the point continuing the meaningless struggles. He's a brave one, let another Igbo man continue. He's only John the Baptist clearing way for the original leader. More feathers to your red cap, na man you be. kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Deborah98(f): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Don't start what you can't finish,so what happens to those fighting with him,the lives lost, properties destroyed etc,I don't even have anything to say, just feeling for my uncle who carry this whole biafra for head, wishing his sense will come back soon sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by hopexter(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
techstack:
Cash out day, big time grin

Fame and connection already acheived

You need courage to achieve that. He's a warrior grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by BOFA2020: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
The IPIG Jesus has spoken.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by ensamy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
muykem:
But Jesus didn't run away like coward. He released himself to be killed for the purpose he believed. Ojukwu also ran away from battle, he came back and pay homage to Buhari in Daura.
Read your Bible well. Jesus ran away many times , until when his time came he then surrendered or handed over himself. shocked shocked shocked
Kanu once handed over himself and was in detention before they tried to kill him when his time to yield has not come. When his time comes you will see him in Biafra land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by ensamy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Our politicians are now busy buying citizenship in different Carribbean island countries for them and Thier family members because they know Nigeria is a joke. They loot and ran away to and fro. Any Wahala them don enter Thier private jets and run away. grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Okuda(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vickmanny22:
speaking against Nnamdi is hard for me, no matter how hard I try to. but I feel I still believe Nigeria can be salvaged we just have to work for it together, at least for us who believe nothing is impossible.

Dear Nigerians!

How long have we toiled and sweated while a selected few have taken large chunks of our harvests, leaving the starving masses with barely anything left. Yet, they have brazenly remained insensitive to the cries of the same voters they claim to serve.

They have only been sympathetic when it's beneficial. When they are canvassing for support from the electorate, that's when you will find them spraying wads of cash, for the masses have been so hungry, they do not think that N5000 is such a little sum to trade their future for.

This is not news. The media these days is populated by one headline detailing the mismanagement of public funds after another. Yet, nothing is being done about.

Nigerians, I implore you to join a team of fellow concerned Nigerians as we put our heads together to try to bring a solution to our present political predicament. We are not going to protest, we are going to embark on a strategic plan to attempt to effect a change in us ourselves first before we dare to bring same to the shores of the political dispensation.

Join us at OUR FUTURE IS NOW, /nigerianyouthsaretired as we try our collaborative efforts to make our motherland a better place for our offsprings unborn.

nigeria can only be saved when you try to make something out of the ashes it got burnt from
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by davidque: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oh please who wants to hear this bunkum speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by favor914: 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
GuyWise101:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...

The movement for the emacipation of Biafran people must be achieved.
After the death of Moses, they wandered in the wilderness for 40 years, and still did not see the promised land, in all honesty I am sorry for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by amoreobansu: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
techmo:
grin
Scammer

Nnamdi Kanu is Jobless yet thousands feed him and his family and sponsor his trips due to his lies

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Ojiofor: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu ran away to save his life once it was wispered into his ears that the army was bringing war to his house,He ran to a safe distance to continue to scam his naive followers to their early death while he cash out from the blood of innocent Igbos.
My dear fellow ndi Igbo, please be wise and don't risk your lives because of Nnamdi Kanu's imaginary Biafra that ceased to exist since 1970.
Nnamdi Kanu can not bring back Biafra and Biafra restoration is not in the agenda of world powers.
Any person that died for Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB unfortunately died in vain.Ask yourself,does anyone remember thousands of youths that perished under MASSOB in 2000s who believed they were fighting for a just cause?They have been forgotten while Uwazuruike is enjoying wealth he made from the scam agitation.Nnamdi Kanu has taken over from him and has taken the scam to a different level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by favor914: 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
ensamy:
Our politicians are now busy buying citizenship in different Carribbean island countries for them and Thier family members because they know Nigeria is a joke. They loot and ran away to and fro. Any Wahala them don enter Thier private jets and run away. grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Just buying? Where were you when Denziani payed for hers in 2014, when it started to dawn on them jona was about to be defeated by the up and coming APC?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Parrot69: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Don't bark out our Igbo lord and savior
Yes true, he is tired of fighting but he won’t bARk out. Ode

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by DD29: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
I TRIED TO FIND OUT WEATHER IGBOS ARE REALLY BEEN ENSLAVED AND BY WHO ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by favor914: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
fabulous05:
One thing is for sure, the Biafra dream will not end with Kanu

Believe that
Every generation will always come out with a delusional fool, Ojukwu did his thing and has departed, nothing is new under the sun.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by favor914: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
DD29:
I TRIED TO FIND OUT WHETHER IGBOS ARE REALLY BEEN ENSLAVED AND BY WHO ?
Good question, it seems more of follow follow lack of information, and paranoia?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by kingzizzy: 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
goodnessme1:
Shut up you hypocrite.

Didn't you people hate Uwazurike and his group,did he insult you.

You yoruba celebrated the killing of his Massob member,was it out of love?

Forget these people. They said that they hate Nnamdi Kanu because he insults people. Uwazurike was leading MASSOB and didnt insult anybody but they called for his head just as much as Kanu. Its not the insult of Kanu that is the problem. The real problem is that those who see Igbos as slaves want them to remain that way forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How $10 Million Helicopters Bought By Rivers State Were Diverted To North-East / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Senator Isiaka Adeleke Buried Amid Tears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.