Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (36493 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Nnamdi Kanu : Like MMM Like Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Benmob: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by afube: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Sir, you didn't start it, and if the struggle remains genuine in the hearts of those who are affected, it will take another approach but continue. The outcome of secession struggles are never on the neck of one person. If the Igbos can apply a better approach to this struggle, they'll win more support from those that matter.

what is the better approach ? take up arms abi !! or just just withdraw to church and engage in night vigils ! what is the plan that you have in mind ?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by afube: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fleshly:
Onye oshi. If you backout how are you going to get money to feed your family? Ekperimma muo!

You are a miserable "sabo" !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Charmingrascal(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
He started the struggle in an unintelligent manner.

You don't beat a drum of war if you are not ready for battle.
He started an hate filled struggle, he poisoned the mind of his gullible followers and they also started hate filled campaign against other tribes and even their kinsmen who have diverse views from theirs.

He wasted the lives of many Igbo youths, he has forgotten that secession can't be achieved through violence and hate speech.

He should finish what he started, he shouldn't back out he should be liberal and diplomatic in his approach, instead of attacking Fulani today, Yoruba and Niger Deltans tommorow, he should convince and solicit for support.

Many people are tired of this union called Nigeria but you can't bully them into believing whatever ideology you have.

He should stop his media propaganda of making some Igbos believe he has genuine backing from Isreal, US and whatever Countries he always claims are supporting IPOB.

If he continues is hate filled campaign I am sorry to say that many lives will be wasted and we all know who will have the highest casualties.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fleshly:
Onye oshi. If you backout how are you going to get money to feed your family? Ekperimma muo!
ijele speaks grow up

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by kingzizzy: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
The Lagos/Ibadan expressway media are funny. When this same open letter from Nnamdi Kanu came out few days ago, not many of them said anything about it.

Now they have changed the headline to make it look like Nnamdi Kanu wants to backout of the struggle then cleverly ommited the last part where Kanu said he remains irrevocably commited to the struggle

They just created this thread to showcase their slave mentality

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by OreMI22: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fleshly:

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Yobabad: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=muykem post=93279998]But Jesus didn't run away like coward. He released himself to be killed for the purpose he believed. Ojukwu also ran away from battle, he came back and pay homage to Buhari in Daura. But Muhammad cowardly ran from Mecca to Medina where he started Ra.ping Ais.sha at 8 yrs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by adekolaelect(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
You can't compere yourself with Jesus!!!!! Jesus preaches love,Respect ,peace and unity but you preach hate,Division and disrespect lastly Jesus doesn't Run cowardly like you do .you and Jesus is word and opposite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by PureGoldh(m): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hold on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Between a woman and her dirty neighbor

Woman___Neighbor, why you no bath for 40 days.
Dirty neighbor__You no hear say my husband die and I dey mourn? Widows dey bath?
Meanwhile, im brothers dey call Sowore and Ambode cowards.
The defenders of the Universe are defending him already.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by wellmax(m): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by salford1: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
After guyman don chop money finish grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Sagay212: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Covid 19 don dey affect donations to ohamadike dilector's pocket. Ipob international eyes don dey clear small small and the ones wey dey for village never see akpu chop let alone donate shi shi.

E don red cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Miracle1991: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
This idiot is now comparing himself with Jesus Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by TemmyT002(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vickmanny22:
speaking against Nnamdi is hard for me, no matter how hard I try to. but I feel I still believe Nigeria can be salvaged we just have to work for it together, at least for us who believe nothing is impossible.

Dear Nigerians!

How long have we toiled and sweated while a selected few have taken large chunks of our harvests, leaving the starving masses with barely anything left. Yet, they have brazenly remained insensitive to the cries of the same voters they claim to serve.

They have only been sympathetic when it's beneficial. When they are canvassing for support from the electorate, that's when you will find them spraying wads of cash, for the masses have been so hungry, they do not think that N5000 is such a little sum to trade their future for.

This is not news. The media these days is populated by one headline detailing the mismanagement of public funds after another. Yet, nothing is being done about.

Nigerians, I implore you to join a team of fellow concerned Nigerians as we put our heads together to try to bring a solution to our present political predicament. We are not going to protest, we are going to embark on a strategic plan to attempt to effect a change in us ourselves first before we dare to bring same to the shores of the political dispensation.

Join us at OUR FUTURE IS NOW, /nigerianyouthsaretired as we try our collaborative efforts to make our motherland a better place for our offsprings unborn.

Forget that thing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fear, fear Ibo boy. Ibos can fear grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Angelfrost(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
"Mass Murder"!!!

Sigh... This guy needs to be calming down!!! This delusion is ridiculous!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by ebonycc: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
What do we really want

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Zarha: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
It is well
But how does this relate to Jesus exactly ���

I have a newly shipped in Samsung A40, phone is very scarce in Nigeria here. Camera and battery is superb!! 4gig/64gig. Very very clean with a cord.. Charger...

Call : 07030363986
Price :80k (Non negotiable)

Phone is guaranteed. Open box.. Very new
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Sir, you didn't start it, and if the struggle remains genuine in the hearts of those who are affected, it will take another approach but continue. The outcome of secession struggles are never on the neck of one person. If the Igbos can apply a better approach to this struggle, they'll win more support from those that matter.

The Igbos can start by doing the basic: Uniting as One!!! Speaking with one voice across will set the agenda rolling faster than anything else!!!

They need to have an Eastern referendum first, and join hands once and for all!... Their house needs to be put in order first!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by RuddyFusion(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is a mischievous headline lifted from his open letter to Biafrans following the mass killings at Enugu...

Why not publish or move the entire letter to front-page?

Why this distorted one?

Kanu back out? That will be the last wonder of the world

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by aameenn: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
KANU and 419 are like Bayern Munich and goal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by PureGoldh(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Haaa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Tflex01: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
This guy really overrated himself.

I don't really have problem with him though. He should have gone ahead with his Biafra agitation without involving other tribes in his hate filled campaign especially the Yorubas.

His approach made it look like the Yorubas are against Biafra actualization. But the reality is that they are only reacting to his hate filled campaign.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by MorataFC: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmmm
We knew that long time ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by King2019(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
heendrix:
If you like Back out or don't

You're atm helping to reduce the amount of foolish folks in the Yeast sad

Seriously how come you were even born?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by Emmmy360(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Like Jesus? Or you are broke.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by saxoil2: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by dododawa1: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
muykem:
But Jesus didn't run away like coward. He released himself to be killed for the purpose he believed. Ojukwu also ran away from battle, he came back and pay homage to Buhari in Daura.
LoL,my mind tell me you will be YORUBA person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by dododawa1: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
caparing your self with Jesus Christ is a sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' by titiakins: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Did he just say "like Jesus"?

Is this guy high?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) / Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.